Ban This Breed

https://www.avma.org/news/javmanews/pages/171115a.aspx

Breed restrictions emerged and proliferated during the 1980s as news reports increasingly portrayed pit bull–type dogs as an apex predator, one on which no other animals prey. Sports Illustrated highlighted a story on dogfighting in its July 27, 1987, issue with a cover featuring a snarling dog under the headline "Beware Of This Dog: The Pit Bull Terrier." Hollywood, Florida, enacted the nation's first breed-specific ordinance in 1980 after a pit bull–type dog scalped a 7-year-old boy and mangled his face. That law, which required owners of such dogs to prove they possessed $25,000 in personal liability insurance, was overturned two years later; the judge cited a lack of evidence that pit bull–type dogs were more dangerous than other dogs.

Maul away. The subject is pit bulls and not automobiles, chimps, or African Americans! Dumbass.

Good Morning, Would you like some toast, slightly burnt, lots of butter, some coffee maybe?

PITBULLFLOWERPOWER-15.jpg

Gee, do you think there might be a reason as to why not one in a thousand dogs used by the police, military, the DEA and many other government agencies? Especially when you consider all the surplus pit bulls there are around the country.

dog-attack-statistics-X2-XL.jpg
This graphic means nothing to me.
I argue that any issue with dogs is number one a human problem.
Hold the owner liable for irresponsibility. Not the animals fault regardless of breed.

The OP has generalized all owners and their pets into one convenient block. The premise fails.

The thing that maims the most family members is the family vehicle, not the pet. Typically that is human irresponsibility also.
You are a stupid person. We are not talking about cars. We are talking about pit bull dogs. You have a wandering stupid mind.
Back for another verbal mauling?

You have been proven stupid when you resorted to calling everyone libtards. The thread premise is nonsense, and you have done nothing more than demonize and hyperventilate.
Maul away. The subject is pit bulls and not automobiles, chimps, or African Americans! Dumbass.
When you make a sane comment on dogs without the pathetic appeal to emotion, I will comment on that. So far hasn't happened.

In your fit to protect the children, it is necessary to point out far worse dangers to children.
After all, it's about the children. Or were you just appealing to emotion like a libtard?

Gee, do you think there might be a reason as to why not one in a thousand dogs used by the police, military, the DEA and many other government agencies? Especially when you consider all the surplus pit bulls there are around the country.

dog-attack-statistics-X2-XL.jpg
Hold the owner liable for irresponsibility. Not the animals fault regardless of breed.

The OP has generalized all owners and their pets into one convenient block. The premise fails.

The thing that maims the most family members is the family vehicle, not the pet. Typically that is human irresponsibility also.
You are a stupid person. We are not talking about cars. We are talking about pit bull dogs. You have a wandering stupid mind.

You have been proven stupid when you resorted to calling everyone libtards. The thread premise is nonsense, and you have done nothing more than demonize and hyperventilate.
When you make a sane comment on dogs without the pathetic appeal to emotion, I will comment on that. So far hasn't happened.

In your fit to protect the children, it is necessary to point out far worse dangers to children.
After all, it's about the children. Or were you just appealing to emotion like a libtard?
All my comments are sane. You are insane! So your opinions rate a big fat zero!

Some education from Ceasars site...
You know that dog whispering guy...
Seems they place blame on humans, not the dogs...
How did pit bulls get such a bad rap?
This has been explained to you many times! When a pit bull bites he does not stop. He has been coded genetically to fight to the death, he has a horrendous bite that causes greater injuries and even death to the person who has been attacked. Now please refer yourself if you have the mental capacity to do so and gaze upon the features of the man who first appeared in this op and explain why your stupid mind tells you this is not a problem.

Your OP is a big fat zero.

You are. And everyone can see your deflection.

Pit bulls are no more dangerous than maltese. It's for the children has been overused. For your own good the government will tell you what kind if dog you can have.
Statistics prove otherwise

Pit Bulls Kill more people than any other breed.....by far

You are at the point of hurling insults.
No deflection.
Ceasar the dog whisperer, disagrees with the premise of your failed OP also.
I defer to the expert. Not an internet idiot such as yourself.
Cesar’s Special Makes the Case for Pit Bulls

No deflection.
Yes well asshole. I have had many hurled at me. If you cannot take them then do not dish them. I posted an article and posted an honest opinion. I cannot control your apeshit reaction. Deal with it.

No deflection.
Yes well asshole. I have had many hurled at me. If you cannot take them then do not dish them. I posted an article and posted an honest opinion. I cannot control your apeshit reaction. Deal with it.
I posted an expert.
Obviously you didn't bother to read the link as your reply was within one minute.

No deflection.
I posted an expert.
Obviously you didn't bother to read the link as your reply was within one minute.
Correct. I no longer give a shit what you post. I will not read it.

Uh, excuse me, but if I am correct, you have specifically stated that apes, and likewise their poop, are not the topic here.

06-sophie-gamand-pit-bulls-flowers.jpg

Any bread of dog can attack someone unpredictably. The problem with pit bulls is that when one attacks it is more likely to maim or kill the victim. Don't have that problem with a beagle.

Forum List

Back