Ban This Breed

We can talk in generality but we cannot attack family. You did that you liberal pos! Big man!

If you want to invite the government to come seize and ban property in the name of the childrens, use your own children specifically. Leave your feels out of everyone elses. When you start talking generally as if to concern everyone elses, you're going to get told. Every single time. And there's no amount of authority in which to appeal to stop it. If you're going to talk the talk, you'd better learn to walk the walk. That's how winning is done. And that's what men do.

Pit bulls are no more dangerous than maltese. It's for the children has been overused. For your own good the government will tell you what kind if dog you can have.

It's always the way. It's always for the children. They need to start worrying about their own children and leave everyone elses out of their statist agendas. If they need poster children for their statist agendas, they can use their own.

How about you stick a corncob up your ass? No one would fuck you. You are too goddamn ugly

Church lady pit bull does not approve.

gamand-uses-exotic-flower-crowns-as-a-prop-because-they-are-a-powerful-contrast-to-the-big-scary-dog-aspect.jpg

Where I'm from (I'm a naturalized American citizen) rooster (that's right, cock) fighting is legal. The ranches who raised and trained champion fighters have big statues of their champions from the past.

It's a brutal, cruel sport and a fight to the death. They train them that way, and even attach long knives to their feet to make it more lethal.

I am firmly against the sport, but I'm not calling to ban roosters.
Well see? We differ. I am saying to stop breeding these damn dogs!
And I'm responding that it's not the dog, it's the training it receives. Just like the rooster.

No. It's the specific breeding that has produced that dog. It is the dog.
We must have those without that specific breeding. Then again, dogfighting is not part of our culture. :)

If they don't have that specific breeding, they aren't Pit Bulls. That is a designer breed. it didn't develop naturally like other types of dogs did.
You realize you just contradicted yourself?

Where I'm from (I'm a naturalized American citizen) rooster (that's right, cock) fighting is legal. The ranches who raised and trained champion fighters have big statues of their champions from the past.

It's a brutal, cruel sport and a fight to the death. They train them that way, and even attach long knives to their feet to make it more lethal.

I am firmly against the sport, but I'm not calling to ban roosters.

Chickens bread to fight are not a real danger to humans. Dogs bread to fight are.
They are not bred, they are trained. And a rooster will do you up.
They are both trained and bred! The black victim is no one to be made fun of! Nice try.
Does he require a different sympathy than a white victim? Else, why mention his race?
Because you referred to him as a “breed” you are getting stupider by the minute! He is not a breed. He is African American and the victim. The “breed that did this to him is “pit bull.”
Ah, you're pretending to be offended for someone else.

You sure you're not a liberal?

Well see? We differ. I am saying to stop breeding these damn dogs!
And I'm responding that it's not the dog, it's the training it receives. Just like the rooster.

We must have those without that specific breeding. Then again, dogfighting is not part of our culture. :)

If they don't have that specific breeding, they aren't Pit Bulls. That is a designer breed. it didn't develop naturally like other types of dogs did.

Really? How so?

Really? How so?
Are my dogs bred or not?

Really? How so?
Are my dogs bred or not?

I don't understand your question. All mammals breed to produce offspring. Pit Bulls are selectively bred to produce specific characteristics suited to fighting.

I don't understand your question. All mammals breed to produce offspring. Pit Bulls are selectively bred to produce specific characteristics suited to fighting.

How many existing breeds of dogs were genetically bred to fight?

24-sophie-gamand-pit-bulls-flowers.jpg

Really? How so?
Are my dogs bred or not?

If they are being bred for fighting. Same with roosters.

Or corn or weed, for that matter. Each is specifically bred for a purpose. It's still a rooster, a pit bull, skunk weed or an ear of corn.

My purebred pit bulls must not have been bred for fighting. :)

How many existing breeds of dogs were genetically bred to fight?

24-sophie-gamand-pit-bulls-flowers.jpg

Pits are the only ones I know of that were specifically bred for aggressive fighting. Rottweilers were bred for protection and loyalty, but not aggression. What is your point?

Really? How so?
Are my dogs bred or not?

Or corn or weed, for that matter. Each is specifically bred for a purpose. It's still a rooster, a pit bull, skunk weed or an ear of corn.

If they are pure bred pit bulls, they came from stock that was genetically suited for fighting. Can't get past the genetic line.

Really? How so?
Are my dogs bred or not?

If they are pure bred pit bulls, they came from stock that was genetically suited for fighting. Can't get past the genetic line.
Like say, when Dems used to breed blacks for specific tasks. Some hulks, other high yella whores, etc.

That gets bred out in one generation when not continued. :)

Pits are the only ones I know of that were specifically bred for aggressive fighting. Rottweilers were bred for protection and loyalty, but not aggression. What is your point?

There are currently sixteen other existing breeds of dogs that are specifically bred to fight dogs,
Not including the breeds that have "pit" or "pit bull" in their name, and not including breeds that were bred to fight humans (war dogs) or other creatures.

Would you like for me to list them all?

Cali.jpg

Really? How so?
Are my dogs bred or not?

Like say, when Dems used to breed blacks for specific tasks. Some hulks, other high yella whores, etc.

Evidently, slave owners did practice selective breeding. It was just one more example of slave owners treating people as animals. Your silly attempt to equate slave owners to today's Democratic party is just pathetic.

There are currently sixteen other existing breeds of dogs that are specifically bred to fight dogs,
Not including the breeds that have "pit" or "pit bull" in their name, and not including breeds that were bred to fight humans (war dogs) or other creatures.

Cali.jpg

Sure, why not?

Are my dogs bred or not?

Evidently, slave owners did practice selective breeding. It was just one more example of slave owners treating people as animals. Your silly attempt to equate slave owners to today's Democratic party is just pathetic.
Your poor understanding is hindering the conversation.

The comparison to breeding for specific purposes is the connect. :)

Sure, why not?

Akita Inu, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bone Mouth, Boston Terrier, Bully Kutta, Bull Terrier, Ca de Bou (Perro de Presa Malloquin), Chow Chow (although they are duel purpose and also bred to fight humans as war dogs), Fila Brasiliero (Brazilian Mastiff), Irish Terrier, Kerry Blue Terrier, Lattatore Brindisio, Olde Boston Bulldogge (yep, that's the way it is spelled), Perro de Presa Canario (Canario Catch Dog), Shar Pei, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Tosa.

Would you like a cookie?

topazL.jpg

Sure, why not?

Akita Inu, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bone Mouth, Boston Terrier, Bully Kutta, Bull Terrier, Ca de Bou (Perro de Presa Malloquin), Chow Chow (although they are duel purpose and also bred to fight humans as war dogs), Fila Brasiliero (Brazilian Mastiff), Irish Terrier, Kerry Blue Terrier, Lattatore Brindisio, Olde Boston Bulldogge (yep, that's the way it is spelled), Perro de Presa Canario (Canario Catch Dog), Shar Pei, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Tosa.

Would you like a cookie?

topazL.jpg
Lol...
The pics are precious.

Cali.jpg

(((( he is adorable! :smiliehug:)))

Dogs should NEVER NEVER NEVER be bred for fighting!

What's this??????????????? the freaking Roman Coliseum ???????????????

STOP IT!

Forum List

Back