Ban This Breed

Let the market handle it. Not the government.

I'll grant the op that some people aren't qualified to own certain breeds. But this has to be determined by the breeders. Not the government.

Let the market handle it. Not the government.

I'll grant the op that some people aren't qualified to own certain breeds. But this has to be determined by the breeders. Not the government.

We the people are the government! Libtard.

Very true

That is why insurance companies need to jack up the rates on those who choose to harbor dangerous breeds

Or lower rates for people who have dogs that can protect property and the family. Insurance companies are about the money, and not some bleeding heart crap. Plus, I have a dog that could kill a grown man in no time, but it's not a pit bull. In some cases, the dog just may save someone's life if it runs them off before I come across them.

Oh brother, here we go with the tuff boy act. Now we know why someone has a ‘badass’ dog. :lol:

Just got out of the pool?

Did you know they make fake balls for boy dogs that have been fixed?

Neuticles.com

It was just a matter of time before the “look how tough I am by association” bullshit started.

This is why so many idiots make stupid choices about getting a dog.

It’s not getting any bigger, dopes.

Very true

That is why insurance companies need to jack up the rates on those who choose to harbor dangerous breeds

Or lower rates for people who have dogs that can protect property and the family. Insurance companies are about the money, and not some bleeding heart crap. Plus, I have a dog that could kill a grown man in no time, but it's not a pit bull. In some cases, the dog just may save someone's life if it runs them off before I come across them.

Oh brother, here we go with the tuff boy act. Now we know why someone has a ‘badass’ dog. :lol:

Neuticles.com

I think some of the people posting here must be wearing them right now.

“My dog would kill a pit, easy!”

“He’s lucky if the dog gets to him before I do!”

Holy crap ... :rolleyes:

Now put your nose back up Hollywood’s ass. Let them do your thinking for you. Libtard.
I already corrected you on that.
You are the one here aligning with libtards in your hysterics.
Surprising that they support your opinion when you slur their name.

I believe you all have a lot in common. You all foam at the mouth in your rants.
I am not hysterical at all. That’s just a label you libtards want to put on me for talking about the ugly truth of what these vicious dogs do. Now go ask Hollywood whydonchya?
In your haste to make a pathetic quick point you again mistake my political leaning.
I am the one arguing against bans and more government intervention here.

You are simply a moron.
You are an idiot! You care more about vicious dogs than dead children!
Change vicious dogs to guns, and you post exactly like the biggest libtard joeB.

You are no conservative.

Now put your nose back up Hollywood’s ass. Let them do your thinking for you. Libtard.

I believe you all have a lot in common. You all foam at the mouth in your rants.
I am not hysterical at all. That’s just a label you libtards want to put on me for talking about the ugly truth of what these vicious dogs do. Now go ask Hollywood whydonchya?
In your haste to make a pathetic quick point you again mistake my political leaning.

You are simply a moron.
Change vicious dogs to guns, and you post exactly like the biggest libtard joeB.

You are no conservative.
You aren’t, most libtards do not value children. Your shoes fit the libtarded pattern! Dogs are more important to you than someone’s child.

Very true

Neuticles.com

There are indeed some that would wipe their ass with a pit bull.

Very true

Neuticles.com

Who the fuck cares?

You are simply a moron.

You are no conservative.
You aren’t, most libtards do not value children. Your shoes fit the libtarded pattern! Dogs are more important to you than someone’s child.

Holy shit, you are just too stupid.
:21::21::21:

Neuticles.com

Who the fuck cares?

?Who the fuck knows?

Neuticles.com

Who the fuck cares?

?Who the fuck knows?

Probably the guy who invented the fake plastic dog balls.

You are simply a moron.

You are no conservative.

Holy shit, you are just too stupid.
:21::21::21:
I know! It’s just fucking stupid to care that humans like the one in the OP are maimed and nearly killed by Pitt bulls! You got me there libtard!

Actually, Mauled by German Shepherd

dogattackvictim.png

Saved by Pit Bull.

sasha-with-baby-via-gofundme_12206016_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
Link

Actually, Mauled by German Shepherd

dogattackvictim.png

Saved by Pit Bull.

sasha-with-baby-via-gofundme_12206016_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
Link

The mauled by german shepherd can be found by typing "boy mauled by german shepherd" and the story is linked to the image there.
The little girl saved by pit bull is covered in a video link pages earlier.

Sorry if you were late to the show, we are already in the "best of" episode.

Forum List

Back