Ban This Breed

Do not give me that horseshit! Or do you think we have no reason to have a government?

I'm not anti-government. Certainly, we have a need for limited government. I just want as little government as possible. I believe government should be strictly limited to its proper role. If we want to be good conservatives, the best way to be good conservatives is to ask what the role of government should be. The founders asked that question, they had a revolution, and they wrote a Constitution. What they decided was that the proper role of government should be nothing more than protecting Individual liberty.

As I mentioned previously in the thread, the Individual's right to his or her property is the primary foundation for all other civil liberties, particularly the rights to life and liberty themselves.

Why do you hate freedom, Willow Tree? What's so bad about it? What's so bad about legalizing the Constitution?
So you would trade a kid’s life for your freedom? Nice!

Ban soccer moms.
They kill and main thousands of children every year due to speeding, texting and driver negligence.
When they injure their child, put them in prison.
A commute is far more dangerous to children than dogs.
I am done with this circle jerk! Laugh all you want! I hope you laugh still if it happens to someone you know!
No comment on the celebrities?
Could you in good faith support their careers?
Would you support a boycott of their movies?.
You demonize them along with all owners.

22 Celebrities Who Are Crazy In Love With Their Pit Bulls
Apparently you ignored the post.
Are these evil people?
I do boycott Hollywood. Laugh all you want, hope it never happens to someone you don’t care about. Now put your nose back up Hollywood’s ass. Let them do your thinking for you. Libtard.

Very true

That is why insurance companies need to jack up the rates on those who choose to harbor dangerous breeds

Or lower rates for people who have dogs that can protect property and the family. Insurance companies are about the money, and not some bleeding heart crap. Plus, I have a dog that could kill a grown man in no time, but it's not a pit bull. In some cases, the dog just may save someone's life if it runs them off before I come across them.

Ban soccer moms.
They kill and main thousands of children every year due to speeding, texting and driver negligence.
When they injure their child, put them in prison.
A commute is far more dangerous to children than dogs.
I am done with this circle jerk! Laugh all you want! I hope you laugh still if it happens to someone you know!
No comment on the celebrities?
Could you in good faith support their careers?
Would you support a boycott of their movies?.
You demonize them along with all owners.

22 Celebrities Who Are Crazy In Love With Their Pit Bulls
Apparently you ignored the post.
Are these evil people?
Who really cares ?
Now you sound like a conservative. :113:

upload_2018-10-1_17-52-48.jpeg

Now put your nose back up Hollywood’s ass. Let them do your thinking for you. Libtard.
I already corrected you on that.
You are the one here aligning with libtards in your hysterics.
Surprising that they support your opinion when you slur their name.

I believe you all have a lot in common. You all foam at the mouth in your rants.

Very true

That is why insurance companies need to jack up the rates on those who choose to harbor dangerous breeds

Or lower rates for people who have dogs that can protect property and the family. Insurance companies are about the money, and not some bleeding heart crap. Plus, I have a dog that could kill a grown man in no time, but it's not a pit bull. In some cases, the dog just may save someone's life if it runs them off before I come across them.
Yea.....when the numbers actually show that, I’m sure they will consider it

In the mean time, the number of deaths and maimings warrant increased rates

Now put your nose back up Hollywood’s ass. Let them do your thinking for you. Libtard.

I believe you all have a lot in common. You all foam at the mouth in your rants.
I am not hysterical at all. That’s just a label you libtards want to put on me for talking about the ugly truth of what these vicious dogs do. Now go ask Hollywood whydonchya?

Ya’ll tell that little blonde mama what nice doggies they are! Go ahead!

Glad you are willing to acknowledge that, because according to the numbers, currently no one anywhere within 20 miles of my place has reported being attacked by a pit bull. But, if you want to start jacking up insurance rates in circumstances where the numbers are all that count, why stop at pit bulls?

Glad you are willing to acknowledge that, because according to the numbers, currently no one anywhere within 20 miles of my place has reported being attacked by a pit bull. But, if you want to start jacking up insurance rates in circumstances where the numbers are all that count, why stop at pit bulls?

My hats because it’s a myth reared by folks who need attention on message boards. Bet the dogs in the attack weren’t even pitbulls.

I am not hysterical at all. That’s just a label you libtards want to put on me for talking about the ugly truth of what these vicious dogs do. Now go ask Hollywood whydonchya?
In your haste to make a pathetic quick point you again mistake my political leaning.
I am the one arguing against bans and more government intervention here.

You are simply a moron.

In your haste to make a pathetic quick point you again mistake my political leaning.
I am the one arguing against bans and more government intervention here.

You are simply a moron.
You are an idiot! You care more about vicious dogs than dead children!

It's always for the childrens, isn't it? It's the typical social justice warior's arbitrary go-to victim whenever they're asking for more government.

Speaking for myself, my dog would lick a kid to death at worst. He's socialized. And he'd chew up a pitt bull and spit him out, if necessary. Every one of my dogs are straight Schutzhund trained. The Kangal I have here now would chew up a pitt bull attacke rand spit it out just as easy as he can and does carry my laundry for me.

If we start sending men with guns from the government to come kick down doors and take people's pitts because of some dolt's fears, they won't stop at that. Once the government feels like the social justice wariors have emowerd it to kick doors down and take dogs to placate people's personal fears, it'll just as eagerly start kicking down doors to take Labs and poodles if some chicken dick dolt calls them expressing some kind of personal fear.

People with your mindset are the reason innocent people get swatted.

Very true

Oh brother, here we go with the tuff boy act. Now we know why someone has a ‘badass’ dog. :lol:

Just got out of the pool?

It's always for the childrens, isn't it? It's the typical social justice warior's arbitrary go-to victim whenever they're asking for more government.

Speaking for myself, my dog would lick a kid to death at worst. He's socialized. And he'd chew up a pitt bull and spit him out, if necessary. Every one of my dogs are straight Schutzhund trained. The Kangal I have here now would chew up a pitt bull attacke rand spit it out just as easy as he can and does carry my laundry for me.

If we start sending men with guns from the government to come kick down doors and take people's pitts because of some dolt's fears, they won't stop at that. Once the government feels like the social justice wariors have emowerd it to kick doors down and take dogs to placate people's personal fears, it'll just as eagerly start kicking down doors to take Labs and poodles if some chicken dick dolt calls them expressing some kind of personal fear.

People with your mindset are the reason innocent people get swatted.

You are the worst kind of drama queen libtard!

Forum List

Back