Ban This Breed

Pit Bulls are great dogs right up until they kill a kid. A buddy had 2, and they were great dogs. I played with them myself. Smart, they would mind, and they loved to chase a stick. Great dogs until the little girl next door got off the bus and ran to show her mother the picture she drew that day. They buried that picture with her.

They are a ticking time bomb

Arrest the owners, take their house away, have insurance comapanies charge an absorbitant rate to pit bull owners
Exhorbitant!

Where I'm from (I'm a naturalized American citizen) rooster (that's right, cock) fighting is legal. The ranches who raised and trained champion fighters have big statues of their champions from the past.

It's a brutal, cruel sport and a fight to the death. They train them that way, and even attach long knives to their feet to make it more lethal.

I am firmly against the sport, but I'm not calling to ban roosters.

Where I'm from (I'm a naturalized American citizen) rooster (that's right, cock) fighting is legal. The ranches who raised and trained champion fighters have big statues of their champions from the past.

It's a brutal, cruel sport and a fight to the death. They train them that way, and even attach long knives to their feet to make it more lethal.

Well see? We differ. I am saying to stop breeding these damn dogs!

Designer dogs are a major status symbol in our culture. Sad!
The small-willy brigade luv them a real MAN's dog, a BIG gun, and an oversized gas-burner.
467ae6854f114552c283f553f904a4be--country-guys-country-life.jpg

And I'm responding that it's not the dog, it's the training it receives. Just like the rooster.

Chickens bread to fight are not a real danger to humans. Dogs bread to fight are.

And I'm responding that it's not the dog, it's the training it receives. Just like the rooster.
You think people train guns! So there ya go!

Chickens bread to fight are not a real danger to humans. Dogs bread to fight are.
They are not bred, they are trained. And a rooster will do you up.

Pit Bulls are great dogs right up until they kill a kid. A buddy had 2, and they were great dogs. I played with them myself. Smart, they would mind, and they loved to chase a stick. Great dogs until the little girl next door got off the bus and ran to show her mother the picture she drew that day. They buried that picture with her.

They are a ticking time bomb

Arrest the owners, take their house away, have insurance comapanies charge an absorbitant rate to pit bull owners

We heard all that the last 30 pages.
You are tardy.:45:

I made all my points.
Troll mode is engaged at this point.
Like I am going to read through 30 pages
Late?
And didn't do your homework?
:eusa_naughty:

Continue on with the hysteria.:blahblah:
Maybe you can squeak by a passing grade for showing up.:rolleyes-41:

You think people train guns! So there ya go!
Ever had a gun trained on you? Ever seen a dogfight or a cock fight?

Ban clueless people.

No. It's the specific breeding that has produced that dog. It is the dog.

Fighting dogs are bred. Their name " Pit Bull" comes from the fact they were bread for dog pits where they would fight to the death.

They are both trained and bred! The black victim is no one to be made fun of! Nice try.

We must have those without that specific breeding. Then again, dogfighting is not part of our culture. :)

They are both trained and bred! The black victim is no one to be made fun of! Nice try.
Does he require a different sympathy than a white victim? Else, why mention his race?

Does he require a different sympathy than a white victim? Else, why mention his race?
Because you referred to him as a “breed” you are getting stupider by the minute! He is not a breed. He is African American and the victim. The “breed that did this to him is “pit bull.”

We must have those without that specific breeding. Then again, dogfighting is not part of our culture. :)

If they don't have that specific breeding, they aren't Pit Bulls. That is a designer breed. it didn't develop naturally like other types of dogs did.

Yes pits are great hog dogs and you can bet the people that own them don't let them run loose.

They are penned, exercised and used when needed. They sure don't let their great hog dogs run loose.

I know they make great hog dogs, probably one of the best breeds for it.

My point was more along the lines of what Unkotare mentioned about the capabilities for injuries/death.
It doesn't matter that there are more practical choices in automobiles than Corvettes, or that people are more likely to get killed speeding in a Corvette over a dump truck, That's not a reason to ban Corvettes.

Pit bulls do damage when they aren't properly handled, because when they aren't properly handled, they are capable of really messing something up.

Corvettes don't do anything on their own. Only a human driver does. They don't have an unpredictable temperament and cannot attack unprovoked.

Forum List

Back