Ban This Breed

This is the victim. He is not a breed!

upload_2018-10-1_14-13-22.jpeg

Let’s see now

You want to ban him

View attachment 219681

But not the dog! Right?
He has much more violent tendencies than other American breeds.

Your logic says to ban them both as dangerous.
Well again! The subject is pit bull dogs not African Americans. Focus!
The subject is banning breeds because they are dangerous.
Nope, libtard! The subject is Ban This Breed. It does not imply more than one breed but this breed! Got it now?
Why not all breeds you deem dangerous? Are you a racist fascist bigot?
No, but you are.

Nope, libtard! The subject is Ban This Breed. It does not imply more than one breed but this breed! Got it now?
No, but you are.
I said it first so I win.

Let’s see now

You want to ban him

View attachment 219681

But not the dog! Right?

A pitiful Pittiphobe.

Technically aba did get off topic but i loved the way he threw willows big govt logic in her face :D

Yes pits are great hog dogs and you can bet the people that own them don't let them run loose.

They are penned, exercised and used when needed. They sure don't let their great hog dogs run loose.

I know they make great hog dogs, probably one of the best breeds for it.

My point was more along the lines of what Unkotare mentioned about the capabilities for injuries/death.
It doesn't matter that there are more practical choices in automobiles than Corvettes, or that people are more likely to get killed speeding in a Corvette over a dump truck, That's not a reason to ban Corvettes.

Pit bulls do damage when they aren't properly handled, because when they aren't properly handled, they are capable of really messing something up.

Call me what you want, it’s just inconceivable to me that libtards value dogs over human life! Sucks to be you.

Yes pits are great hog dogs and you can bet the people that own them don't let them run loose.

They are penned, exercised and used when needed. They sure don't let their great hog dogs run loose.

My point was more along the lines of what Unkotare mentioned about the capabilities for injuries/death.
It doesn't matter that there are more practical choices in automobiles than Corvettes, or that people are more likely to get killed speeding in a Corvette over a dump truck, That's not a reason to ban Corvettes.

Pit bulls do damage when they aren't properly handled, because when they aren't properly handled, they are capable of really messing something up.

Yes they are.

I don't want to see any breed banned what I do want to see is owners held responsible for what their dogs do.

I want owners to be held responsible and owners should be able to control their dogs.

I don't like Pits and would never own one. But I don't want to see them banned because if the Pit gets banned, what breed is next??

Which brings in human personal responsibility.
Many shouldn't have children, let alone pets.
We are talking a human problem.
It isn't the animals fault.

Which brings in human personal responsibility.
Many shouldn't have children, let alone pets.
We are talking a human problem.
It isn't the animals fault.
So it up to man to stop breeding them. End of story!

Technically aba did get off topic but i loved the way he threw willows big govt logic in her face :D
He insulted African Americans! How racist!
I'm an African American, according to your use of the term. :)

And you can call me she.
Don’t Care, you still insulted the victim.
I bet you didn't know an African American trained his dogs to attack that other African American.

And you can call me she.
I bet you didn't know an African American trained his dogs to attack that other African American.
Don’t care either! You insulted the victim.

And you can call me she.
Don’t care either! You insulted the victim.
I insulted the entire AA culture for being so involved in such a cruel sport.

Didnt they breed pits for herding and such back in the 1800s?
No. In the 1800s the pit bull breeds were called nanny dogs and charged with the care of children. They were far too gentle to be used for herding. In Peter Pan the dog Nana was a pit.

Whatever happened to pit bulls happened recently. That breeding and training was done deliberately. Pit bulls were so timid they could not be used as watchdogs.

Forum List

Back