Ban This Breed

He insulted African Americans! How racist!
I'm an African American, according to your use of the term. :)

And you can call me she.
Don’t Care, you still insulted the victim.
I bet you didn't know an African American trained his dogs to attack that other African American.
Don’t care either! You insulted the victim.
I insulted the entire AA culture for being so involved in such a cruel sport.
You insulted the victim and chose dogs over humans! Makes sense! Given what you libtards think of the unborn.

And you can call me she.
I bet you didn't know an African American trained his dogs to attack that other African American.
You insulted the victim and chose dogs over humans! Makes sense! Given what you libtards think of the unborn.
Keep it to pit bulls rather than baby murders, remember?

You have no idea how prevalent dog fighting is in AA culture. Educate yourself and get back to me.

And you can call me she.
Do you not realize you are arguing against some conservatives and libertarians here?
You are the one sounding like a libtard with the bans.

I love threads like these...lol..ppl are so territorial over their take on pitbulls. No pun intended.

Call me what you want, it’s just inconceivable to me that libtards value dogs over human life! Sucks to be you.

Some pit bulls value human life more than the child's own mother. She was trying to drown her own child, and the pit bull prevented it.

You have no idea how prevalent dog fighting is in AA culture. Educate yourself and get back to me.
Why did you insult the victim?

Do you not realize you are arguing against some conservatives and libertarians here?
Do you not realize that I don’t care? I care about the victims of pitbull attacks. Matters not to me what or who I am disagreeing with! I still want this breed banned. Are you up to speed now?

He is part of the culture that trains such loathsome cruelty as dogfighting.

Do you not realize that I don’t care? I care about the victims of pitbull attacks. Matters not to me what or who I am disagreeing with! I still want this breed banned. Are you up to speed now?

What you are really saying is that you don't care about all the lives of people that have been saved by pit bulls, and that your hatred for the breed somehow justifies the need to resort to your very own special final solution.

How racist! Are you implying that no white “breeds” engage in this sport?

How racist! Are you implying that no white “breeds” engage in this sport?
It is a cultural phenomenon, not a racial one.

That you're making no sense?
Yeah, I was up to speed page 1.
You chose to attempt a political slam in your fallacy of generalizations.

Pit Bulls are great dogs right up until they kill a kid. A buddy had 2, and they were great dogs. I played with them myself. Smart, they would mind, and they loved to chase a stick. Great dogs until the little girl next door got off the bus and ran to show her mother the picture she drew that day. They buried that picture with her.

They are a ticking time bomb

Arrest the owners, take their house away, have insurance comapanies charge an absorbitant rate to pit bull owners

Pit Bulls are great dogs right up until they kill a kid. A buddy had 2, and they were great dogs. I played with them myself. Smart, they would mind, and they loved to chase a stick. Great dogs until the little girl next door got off the bus and ran to show her mother the picture she drew that day. They buried that picture with her.

Arrest the owners, take their house away, have insurance comapanies charge an absorbitant rate to pit bull owners

We heard all that the last 30 pages.
You are tardy.:45:

I made all my points.
Troll mode is engaged at this point.

That you're making no sense?
Yeah, I was up to speed page 1.
You chose to attempt a political slam in your fallacy of generalizations.
No you are not up to speed!

I made all my points.
Like I am going to read through 30 pages

I made all my points.
Like I am going to read through 30 pages
You better! You are siding with me!

Forum List

Back