Ban This Breed

Corvettes don't do anything on their own. Only a human driver does. They don't have an unpredictable temperament and cannot attack unprovoked.

Corvettes most certainly are prepared to travel at higher speeds allowing for an increased opportunity for catastrophic failure, much like breeding a dog with more aggressive traits. We are of course talking about when the human no longer has adequate control over either.

Call me what you want, it’s just inconceivable to me that libtards value dogs over human life! Sucks to be you.

And I was thinking a brain dead right winger was finally on the correct side of an argument. Oh well.

dogstats.png

Corvettes don't do anything on their own. Only a human driver does. They don't have an unpredictable temperament and cannot attack unprovoked.

Corvettes most certainly are prepared to travel at higher speeds.....

They travel at zero speed unless someone is driving. They are not living things and they do not have temperaments.

Yes pits are great hog dogs and you can bet the people that own them don't let them run loose.

They are penned, exercised and used when needed. They sure don't let their great hog dogs run loose.

I know they make great hog dogs, probably one of the best breeds for it.

My point was more along the lines of what Unkotare mentioned about the capabilities for injuries/death.
It doesn't matter that there are more practical choices in automobiles than Corvettes, or that people are more likely to get killed speeding in a Corvette over a dump truck, That's not a reason to ban Corvettes.

Pit bulls do damage when they aren't properly handled, because when they aren't properly handled, they are capable of really messing something up.

Yes they are.

I don't want to see any breed banned what I do want to see is owners held responsible for what their dogs do.

I want owners to be held responsible and owners should be able to control their dogs.

I don't like Pits and would never own one. But I don't want to see them banned because if the Pit gets banned, what breed is next??
Let insurance companies ban them

If you choose to own a pit bull, pay $10,000 a year in insurance

Insurance companies can do whatever they want as far as homeowner's insurance is concerned. Perhaps they will reduce premiums for owners who have pit bulls. I know I have reduced premiums as a result of my security system.

Maybe they can charge me $5000 for owning a pit bull, and then rebate me $5000 dollars for owning a dog that will keep people from breaking into my house and stealing the stuff they'll have to replace.

(Edit)
Oh, by the way, I don't get the discount for the security system unless I have a sign in the yard stating I have it, because if someone breaks into the house the insurance company is going to be paying for something. I get the discount for the deterrent the sign offers and the security system.

Last edited:

Insurance companies can do whatever they want as far as homeowner's insurance is concerned. Perhaps they will reduce premiums for owners who have pit bulls. I know I have reduced premiums as a result of my security system.

Maybe they can charge me $5000 for owning a pit bull, and then rebate me $5000 dollars for owning a dog that will keep people from breaking into my house and stealing the stuff they'll have to replace.
And when your pit bull kills a child let you lose everything you own

Homeowner's insurance will cover my finacial liability. Same as if they drown in my pool, get run over by someone visiting, have a wreck driving my four wheeler. Not to mention that if a child I don't know shows up at my house, they are lost and their parents will probably be investigated by Child Services.

The owner should go to prison for the rest of his or her life!

Here's a tip for all of my fellow dog owners on the board.

Never, ever, ever put a Beware of Dog sign any place on your property.

Reason being is that if someone ever does get bit by your dog, if you go to court the very first thing the judge will ask is if you have a Beware of Dog sign posted on your property. If you say yes, then, the judge will automatically determine that you acknowledge and were were aware of the fact that your dog was aggressive/dangerous, because you posted a warning sign telling people to beware of said dog. Then you lose. By posting the Beware of Dog sign, said trespasser is assumed expected and therefore no longer technically a trespasser.

Beware of Dog sign on your property is assumed to be a confession that you expect random uninvited strangers on your property. This assumed expectation of trespassers actually gives a theoretical tresspasser leverage in a court room.

So, ditch those Beware of Dog signs.

Last edited:
Well, I guess Willow Tree is serious about gettting the government involved, after all.

Ah well. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Well, I guess Willow Tree is serious about gettting the government involved, after all.

Ah well. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Do not give me that horseshit! Or do you think we have no reason to have a government?

Ban soccer moms.
They kill and main thousands of children every year due to speeding, texting and driver negligence.
When they injure their child, put them in prison.
A commute is far more dangerous to children than dogs.

Ban soccer moms.
They kill and main thousands of children every year due to speeding, texting and driver negligence.
I am done with this circle jerk! Laugh all you want! I hope you laugh still if it happens to someone you know!

Ban soccer moms.
I am done with this circle jerk! Laugh all you want! I hope you laugh still if it happens to someone you know!
No comment on the celebrities?
Could you in good faith support their careers?
Would you support a boycott of their movies?.
You demonize them along with all owners.

22 Celebrities Who Are Crazy In Love With Their Pit Bulls
Apparently you ignored the post.
Are these evil people?

Homeowner's insurance will cover my finacial liability. Same as if they drown in my pool, get run over by someone visiting, have a wreck driving my four wheeler. Not to mention that if a child I don't know shows up at my house, they are lost and their parents will probably be investigated by Child Services.

Very true

That is why insurance companies need to jack up the rates on those who choose to harbor dangerous breeds

Ban soccer moms.
No comment on the celebrities?
Could you in good faith support their careers?
Would you support a boycott of their movies?.
You demonize them along with all owners.

22 Celebrities Who Are Crazy In Love With Their Pit Bulls
Apparently you ignored the post.
Are these evil people?
Who really cares ?

Do not give me that horseshit! Or do you think we have no reason to have a government?

I'm not anti-government. Certainly, we have a need for limited government. I just want as little government as possible. I believe government should be strictly limited to its proper role. If we want to be good conservatives, the best way to be good conservatives is to ask what the role of government should be. The founders asked that question, they had a revolution, and they wrote a Constitution. What they decided was that the proper role of government should be nothing more than protecting Individual liberty.

As I mentioned previously in the thread, the Individual's right to his or her property is the primary foundation for all other civil liberties, particularly the rights to life and liberty themselves.

Why do you hate freedom, Willow Tree? What's so bad about it? What's so bad about legalizing the Constitution?

Forum List

Back