Ban This Breed

these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

Graphic photos: Texas man disfigured by savage dog attack

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

ā€œHe lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,ā€ Omar Sturges, Miltonā€™s nephew, told the news station.
This is as ignorant as it is idiotic.

What government entity is supposed to enact the ā€˜banā€™ ā€“ if you want a Federal ā€˜ban,ā€™ thatā€™s not going to happen; not at the state level, either.

You and others on the right need to stop trying to ā€˜banā€™ everything you donā€™t like or understand and instead find viable solutions to actual problems.

these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

ā€œHe lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,ā€ Omar Sturges, Miltonā€™s nephew, told the news station.

What government entity is supposed to enact the ā€˜banā€™ ā€“ if you want a Federal ā€˜ban,ā€™ thatā€™s not going to happen; not at the state level, either.

You and others on the right need to stop trying to ā€˜banā€™ everything you donā€™t like or understand and instead find viable solutions to actual problems.
hahahahahahahahaha

They will not sell home insurance to anyone owning a pit bull in my city.

Please note:any time a dog attacks someone, it becomes a "pit bull." Frequently...it's not, just a mutt.
`
I live in and around rural farming communities. We have cows, bulls, hogs, chickens, deer, horses and dogs of every make, shape and breed but no pit bulls. These people know animals. If it were just one tiny township enacting insurance laws aimed against pit bulls, I might agree. But these communities are county wide. They don't say you cannot own a pit bull, you can if you have a million dollar liability policy on it.

Sorry to hear this but I came here thinking the op was talking about banning the republican breed

That would be the first thought of a NAZI.....

Sorry to hear this but I came here thinking the op was talking about banning the republican breed

That would be the first thought of a NAZI.....
For the good of all

Watch this graphic video then name another breed that acts like this.

When I was in the infantry, I knew a Samoan who had deep bite scars on his forearm. He said a Pit bit him and wouldnt let go, so he lifted the dog up with his forearm and gutted the dog wioth a pocket knife.
Boy were you snowed!
Why do you assume that he was lying?

Have you ever met a full grown Samoan male in the US infantry?

They are the Pit Bulls of homo Sapiens, lol.

And sacrificing your weak arm to control an attacking dog is used by dog trainers using bite sleeves all the time.

doberman-Bite-Protection-leeve-%20X-Sleeve-PS200-1_LRG.jpg

Last edited:
Itā€™s interesting to me that when the topic is ā€œdogsā€; almost no one has any hesitation in grouping them according to behavioral tendencies backed up by statistics, and the acknowledgement of breed specificity... They find this all well, and perfectly reasonable. No one claims that ā€œbreedsā€ are a ā€œsocial constructā€...
Hmmmm...

Projection fail.
Funny that I see several here you would determine to be on the right defending the breed.
Not everything is about politics you partisan idiot.

Itā€™s interesting to me that when the topic is ā€œdogsā€; almost no one has any hesitation in grouping them according to behavioral tendencies backed up by statistics, and the acknowledgement of breed specificity... They find this all well, and perfectly reasonable. No one claims that ā€œbreedsā€ are a ā€œsocial constructā€...
Hmmmm...
They do not have souls and Free Will.
The behavior of animals are entirely a product of genetics and environment.

Humans can choose3 contrary to their breeding and discipline.

Trust me, DoD has tried everything to engineer human behavior and is only partially successful.

Hmmmm...
The behavior of animals are entirely a product of genetics and environment.
There is no evidence of the existence of souls. And animals have as much free will as humans do. Because like it or not Humans are in fact animals.
None of which speaks to the point of inconsistency pointed out in my previous post...

...I have a pit-shepherd mix.....she's aggressive/won't back down
..but she's fine with us
we don't let anyone near her--but I would do that with any type dog--for insurance purposes and I don't want her getting friendly with anyone
...we had a few purebred German Shepherds and when our friends came into our house, they couldn't make any sudden movements...the Shep would sit there and watch our friends
from your link, it sounds like ''wild'' dogs and or jackass owner

tough call.....
remember the lady attacked by her ''own'' pitbulls??
owner loved the canines and was very experienced working with animals,
Other people also said the dogs were social, passive and had a ā€œsignificant bondā€ with the woman.
In the time leading up to the attack, however, the dogs were a ā€œlittle bit neglected,[/QUOTE]
Autopsy confirms Virginia woman, 22, mauled to death by her own dogs

Last edited:
The behavior of animals are entirely a product of genetics and environment..
There is no evidence of the existence of souls.

Sure there is. Your ability to shift your mental focus from one sensation to another or to a thought or memory is proof of the soul.

And animals have as much free will as humans do. Because like it or not Humans are in fact animals.
None of which speaks to the point of inconsistency pointed out in my previous post...

Human beings are animals like a Rolls Royce is a go cart. Same category of four wheeled vehicles but so much more.

I have a yellow lab. She loves everyone. She will bark if someone is on the porch, but I don't know if she would bite anyone, even if they came into the house and attacked her.

When I have people over, I let her know it is ok, and she instantly loves them.

....remember, if human males are not given love/discipline/direction/rules/etc starting when they are born, they more than likely will be '''not good''
...look at kids--if another kid wants another kid's toy, that kid will BITE, scratch, yell, punch, etc

...over 85% of murders are by males!!!
humans will murder
I've put out undeniable stats/facts/statistics [ truth ] on human males from '''different'' ''''''cultures'''' that murder/crime/etc at higher rates!!!!!!!!!! [ just like different breeds ]
if they are not given discipline/proper upbringing/etc, they will more than likely, not ''be good''

..dogs naturally have attack/kill/etc genes.....read up on it--MANY breeds attack rabbits/etc---ours does
Prey drive is something that is in every dog
My Dog Killed a Bunny

Last edited:

Sure there is. Your ability to shift your mental focus from one sensation to another or to a thought or memory is proof of the soul.

And animals have as much free will as humans do. Because like it or not Humans are in fact animals.

Human beings are animals like a Rolls Royce is a go cart. Same category of four wheeled vehicles but so much more.
Many animals, in fact most have the ability to think. There is nothing particularly human about it. And it most certainly isnā€™t suggestive of a ā€œsoulā€.
And while it is true that in the measure of intelligence humans reign supreme... we are handily bested in most other physical attributes. Size, strength, speed, hardiness...
Still an animal. Merely a different animal.
But I digress... None of this speaks to ready acceptance of ā€œbreedā€ type; and the attributes that naturally come along with them being accepted as a matter of course... Until applied to our own kind.

Many animals, in fact most have the ability to think. There is nothing particularly human about it. And it most certainly isnā€™t suggestive of a ā€œsoulā€.
And while it is true that in the measure of intelligence humans reign supreme... we are handily bested in most other physical attributes. Size, strength, speed, hardiness...
Still an animal. Merely a different animal.
But I digress... None of this speaks to ready ready acceptance of ā€œbreedā€ type; and the attributes that naturally come along with them being accepted as a matter of course... Until applied to our own kind.
I agree and add this to my previous post #77 when I talk about '''human breeds'''

People are so ignorantā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Dogs are as individual as peopleā€¦.

For the vast majority itā€™s how they are raised and socialized.

We are on our 3rd pair of Black German Shepherds.

I was told by a so called expert that I would have to put

my first male ā€œSatanā€ down, she went onto explain that this

line, full of ROMā€™s was vicious and very dangerous.

Needless to say this was very unnerving since my wife was

just about to give birth to our daughterā€¦

My daughter and all of her friends grew up with Satan and Angel,

They could pull on their tails, get around their food and there

was never a problem. At the same time there was no way a

stranger would even think about coming on our property.

I trained my present male Dex ā€œmy avatarā€ for protection.

He violently challenged my daughter who was not a full time

Pack member 10 times, he never put a mark on herā€¦ā€¦

I was told by every so called expert that I would have to get rid

of Dex, I didnā€™t and he is fine with my daughter nowā€¦ā€¦

I used Cesar Millan logic to fix the problemā€¦..

Forum List

Back