Ban This Breed

People are so ignorant………..

Dogs are as individual as people….

For the vast majority it’s how they are raised and socialized.

We are on our 3rd pair of Black German Shepherds.

I was told by a so called expert that I would have to put

my first male “Satan” down, she went onto explain that this

line, full of ROM’s was vicious and very dangerous.

Needless to say this was very unnerving since my wife was

just about to give birth to our daughter…

My daughter and all of her friends grew up with Satan and Angel,

They could pull on their tails, get around their food and there

was never a problem. At the same time there was no way a

stranger would even think about coming on our property.

I trained my present male Dex “my avatar” for protection.

He violently challenged my daughter who was not a full time

Pack member 10 times, he never put a mark on her……

I was told by every so called expert that I would have to get rid

of Dex, I didn’t and he is fine with my daughter now……

I used Cesar Millan logic to fix the problem…..

I'm glad he did not bite your daughter. I would not have taken that chance. Indeed, I did not take that chance.

I'm glad he did not bite your daughter. I would not have taken that chance. Indeed, I did not take that chance.

Thanks, it was very rough at the time....

I love my dogs almost as much as my daughter....

If he had actually attacked her I would have killed him on the spot.

these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

Graphic photos: Texas man disfigured by savage dog attack

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

“He lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,” Omar Sturges, Milton’s nephew, told the news station.
10 Most Aggressive Dog Breeds: Temperament Ratings and Information

Pitbulls don't make the top 10. Oops, I take that back. Listed at no. 9

And yet, which breed attacks and kills the most people? Doubtful you'd argue that the most of the dogs above the Pit Bull could not kill a person even if there were a pack of 40 or 50.

The subject here is whether or not to ban Pit Bulls given the fatalities and maulings they commit.

And my dad got his head sliced open by a German shepherd when he was a boy. It would have killed him if his brother hadn’t been there to help.

Not all pit bulls attack and most breeds we know about have.

And my dad got his head sliced open by a German shepherd when he was a boy. It would have killed him if his brother hadn’t been there to help.

Pit bulls are responsible for the most deaths and maimings, by far.

My dog means nothing to me, compared to my daughter. If there was any doubt about her, (the dog) she would be gone within hours.

So we should euthanize ‘em all? Even the tame ones who’re part of a family? I do wonder if pit bulls, bc of their reputation are taken in by humans with ulterior motives who treat them in a way specifically to make them vicious. We should identify the reason(s) behind the high number of attacks by the breed before erasing them from existence.

And even if we did nix them, what about the breed that takes their place? Kill all of them too?

My dog means nothing to me, compared to my daughter. If there was any doubt about her, (the dog) she would be gone within hours.

I love my daughter and her safety was paramount…..

I had confidence I could fix the problem…….

I do however like my dogs more than most people…

So we should euthanize ‘em all? Even the tame ones who’re part of a family? I do wonder if pit bulls, bc of their reputation are taken in by humans with ulterior motives who treat them in a way specifically to make them vicious. We should identify the reason(s) behind the high number of attacks by the breed before erasing them from existence.

And even if we did nix them, what about the breed that takes their place? Kill all of them too?
The tames ones who are part of a family are the ones who always end up killing the neighbors kid. Yes, get rid of all of them.

And yet there are Millions of them in the Country and you have one attack. Get back to us when 10 or more percent of the breed are accused of attacking people.
One attack? Are you out of your mind?
You don't have thousands now do you? There are millions of these dogs in the US and you would condemn them all because a couple attacked someone.

How many attacks are you ok with, if it was one of your family members that got attacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARNING: This is a Rhodesian Ridgeback and she will kill your ass if you come in her yard uninvited.
They were originally bred in South African (where they are called African Lion Hounds), and were bred to keep lions at bay.

Of course she is a sweetie if she knows you.

6333e1c50b3dae19e3977283a40e1c56.jpg

• Hello! The man who was attacked did not enter anyone’s yard. He was walking along minding his own business and was attacked by two pit pulls who removed his ears and part of his face. Thank You.

There is no legitimate reason for having a dog that another breed isn’t better suited. People who insist on keeping pits are irresponsible douche bags.

Labradors have more attacks on people.....when i was carrying mail smaller dogs attacked more than the big ones,most big ones barked,but stood their ground,little ones ran right up to you and did their thing.......
See Harry, here’s the thing. Small ones do bite, but they won’t pull your face and ears off and rip your throat out! A seven year old in my city died that way. Out for a ride on his bike the pits drug him off and ripped his throat out. There was no saving him.
labs are also big dogs and can and have done some damage to people....more times than pit bulls....thats all i am pointing out.....

these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

Graphic photos: Texas man disfigured by savage dog attack

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

“He lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,” Omar Sturges, Milton’s nephew, told the news station.
This is as ignorant as it is idiotic.

What government entity is supposed to enact the ‘ban’ – if you want a Federal ‘ban,’ that’s not going to happen; not at the state level, either.

You and others on the right need to stop trying to ‘ban’ everything you don’t like or understand and instead find viable solutions to actual problems.
you just described your little party too.....yea i know i was shocked to when i found out...

Blame the breed instead of the owner. Typical these days.
The owner of any dog is responsible for that animal. Far too many irresponsible idiots that own animals fail to keep them properly trained or restrained.
If a owner has a large dog it is the owners reponsibilty to make extra efforts to control their animal.
This blame the breed crap painting an entire breed as some type of ticking time bomb is nothing but hysterics.

Forum List

Back