Banana republic…

Wait! So the govt is better at creating jobs than the "job creator" class we're supposed to worship?

The "job creators" took their tax cuts, shipped them overseas and turned the people who lost their jobs into hamburger flippers. Way to go, Dubya!!!

did you know that 10 in 10 Hillary supporters actually think that a banana republic is any country that grows bananas as their main source of income, like the state of New Hampshire and Vermont?

Police, military and fire are necessary, Federal jobs really are not real jobs because of who has to pay for those jobs?

Last edited:
The "job creators" took their tax cuts, shipped them overseas and turned the people who lost their jobs into hamburger flippers. Way to go, Dubya!!!

I thought Obama fixed all the ills GWB caused. Way to go, Hussain!!

I thought Obama fixed all the ills GWB caused. Way to go, Hussain!!
The tax cuts go on and the increased deficits because of them without the promised jobs.

I love Google because when Right Wingers bring up these complaints, you can just go see the "truth". The "truth". To right wingers, it's the most frightening word in the English language.

It's actually been that way since 1989. Hmmm, 1989. The last year of Reagan's second term and the first year of Bush term.

Government Workers Now Outnumber Manufacturing Workers by 9,932,000

I'm not disputing that there are more government workers. But let's look at them per 10,000 residents.

Looking at it that way, guess who has the most government workers? It's like with high school drop outs and welfare recipients. It always ends up being Republican states. Why is that.

So, let's look at the states with the most government workers per each 10,000 residents.

The the largest number of course is blood red Alaska with a whopping 245.

While I didn't actually go through it and look at exact numbers, for sure, the state with the largest number of government workers appears to be mostly Red States.

If anyone wants to look at the data, here is the link:

States With Most Government Employees: Totals and Per Capita Rates

did you know that 10 in 10 Hillary supporters actually think that a banana republic is any country that grows bananas as their main source of income, like the state of New Hampshire and Vermont?
Oh that's silly. Hillary voters know the earth is billions of years old. They know vaccines protect us from illness. They know were weren't shimmered into being from dirt. They don't think some math is fuzzy because they use letters instead of numbers in things called "formulas". You would have to be a lunatic to think Hillary supporters are that stupid.

Forum List

Back