Banning the vaccinated

It also reduces the severity of the disease so fewer people end up in hospital..
There is no proof of this other than the establishment making this claim. The establishment has been proven wrong many times about this virus. So they likely are wrong about this too.

The CDC has already admitted that the vaccines lose effectiveness within a few months. Many people fully vaccinated are in hospital. These facts seem to contradict your point.

How many booster shots will you take?

How the tables have turned.

After Portugal Now Sweden Bans Travellers From The Most Vaccinated Nation Israel​

September 4, 2021
After Portugal, now Sweden has become the second European nation to ban travellers from the most vaccinated nation Israel. Sweden also banned the entry of citizens from the United States, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.

And yet here we are still pretending the vaccine even touches transmission.

And that it is durable. It's not. Pretty much gone after, say, 9 months.

What is really is, is a Compliance Vaccine. Totalitarians want to know if you Complied.

It's nothing to do with them being vaccinated, it's because the rates are so high. No more no less.

I've been doing a lot of travelling around Europe recently. Probably visited 12-countries the last few months with half a dozen more planned before Christmas and the situation is fluid.

Because of Scotland's Covid rates the likes of Denmark had the UK as a red zone country, likewise Sweden.

The twice I've been to Sweden recently we've had to fly into Germany, hire a car, drive through Denmark and get into Sweden that way as the minute you access a Nordic country from an EU Green or Amber country you can travel around Scanda freely - the other time flying directly into Sweden we had to get someone with a Swedish business to write us company letters pretending we were employees of the company (which border officials checked by phoning him up on his Swedish number).

Don't get caught up and read too much into them being vaccinated as the reason they're banned from these countries. It's a simple matter of science, the transmission and the prevention of the spread.
Why are the rates so high in a nation of people almost entirely vaccinated? Isn’t the vax supposed to prevented illness?

Last edited:

Wow! That article is rather damning.

This from the article…
“vaccinated individuals are 13 times more likely to be infected by the Delta variant than those with natural antibodies.”

Indeed, the majority of the nearly 700 Israelis currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 are fully vaccinated against that virus, and vaccinated individuals make up a large percentage, if not a majority of those testing positive every day.

In other words, the “vaccine” is not preventing either infection or transmission, though in Israel it did lower those numbers.

• Individuals who are unvaccinated and who have never been infected with COVID are at least twice as likely to be infected as those who are vaccinated.
  • Those who have recovered from COVID are far less likely to be infected than even those who are vaccinated.
It must also be noted that the authors of the Science and Naturearticles and most of the experts they cited did encourage inoculation given that the shots produced by Pfizer, Moderna and others are highly effective in preventing serious illness. Just not as effective as naturally-produced antibodies that come from being infected. This is especially true as the virus mutates.

When President Trump bans travelers he's racist and xenophobic. When everyone else bans travelers it's based on sound decisions and prevention. You just can't make this shit up anymore.

When President Trump bans travelers he's racist and xenophobic. When everyone else bans travelers it's based on sound decisions and prevention. You just can't make this shit up anymore.
Yeah. I wonder why Sweden and Portugal haven’t been condemned as anti-Semitic or worse, Nazis.

How the tables have turned.

After Portugal Now Sweden Bans Travellers From The Most Vaccinated Nation Israel​

September 4, 2021
After Portugal, now Sweden has become the second European nation to ban travellers from the most vaccinated nation Israel. Sweden also banned the entry of citizens from the United States, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.
Seems like there is a message in there somewhere but I doubt the left can see something that is right in front of their eyes.

There is no proof of this other than the establishment making this claim. The establishment has been proven wrong many times about this virus. So they likely are wrong about this too.

The CDC has already admitted that the vaccines lose effectiveness within a few months. Many people fully vaccinated are in hospital. These facts seem to contradict your point.

How many booster shots will you take?
No, the facts prove my point.
I'll get as many boosters as I need.

Untitled.jpg

Forum List

Back