Bannon/Milo 2020

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DSqKlz1W4AECaGI.jpg

"Sad to see Trump and Bannon at each others' throats today. I expect the interviews Michael Wolff did happened a long time ago and are tumbling out in to the press unexpectedly. (It's worth noting that Wolff has a very long history of being called out by his sources for fabricating quotes, including this book already.) I don't suppose Steve or DJT saw this coming or planned it. Steve has a bit of a temper (he has said bad things about me in the heat of the moment, too -- about everyone! -- you learn not to take it too seriously unless it's a pattern) and he might just have been on a tear that day. The statement from the President has left Steve will little choice though. Expect to see Breitbart bigging up Pence in the months to come. As I say, very sad. Two men I admire, one of whom I adore. I don’t feel the need to choose." - Milo

Trump has declared war on Bannon and his base. Trump will regret it!

DSqKlz1W4AECaGI.jpg

"Sad to see Trump and Bannon at each others' throats today. I expect the interviews Michael Wolff did happened a long time ago and are tumbling out in to the press unexpectedly. (It's worth noting that Wolff has a very long history of being called out by his sources for fabricating quotes, including this book already.) I don't suppose Steve or DJT saw this coming or planned it. Steve has a bit of a temper (he has said bad things about me in the heat of the moment, too -- about everyone! -- you learn not to take it too seriously unless it's a pattern) and he might just have been on a tear that day. The statement from the President has left Steve will little choice though. Expect to see Breitbart bigging up Pence in the months to come. As I say, very sad. Two men I admire, one of whom I adore. I don’t feel the need to choose." - Milo

Aww, the children of the corn have to find a new soulless dung to follow. Sad.

You are pushing something to cause controversy that will never happen with Brannon running. Two threads so far. Why?

Funny how I see only the leftists panicking.

I think both of these men are generally sound. I couldn't be less interested in their disagreement, which has little relevance. Sometimes it's more efficient to part ways... Trump wants the ultimate efficiency for the tax-payer.

DSqKlz1W4AECaGI.jpg

A sure 50 state loser ticket.

I think both of these men are generally sound. I couldn't be less interested in their disagreement, which has little relevance. Sometimes it's more efficient to part ways... Trump wants the ultimate efficiency for the tax-payer.
Leftists panicking?
Lol
Have you not witnessed Trump’s more unstable behavior than usual since the Bannon “ treasonous” quote?
Plus the fat anus knows Mueller is moving deep within his inner circle and is panicking according to the people who work in the White House.

Leftists panicking?
Lol
Have you not witnessed Trump’s more unstable behavior than usual since the Bannon “ treasonous” quote?
Plus the fat anus knows Mueller is moving deep within his inner circle and is panicking according to the people who work in the White House.

Ah, you just can't resist bringing up the Russian conspiracy theory and self identifying as a complete moron as a result.

How to reason with a flat earther... well no one can, it's impossible. Unreasonable...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back