Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining

Need the extra rooms for Michelle’s hair stylists.

Good for the Obama's, they made money the real way, without daddy.

“Real way”

LMAO

Idiot

Yeah, not inheriting it, being bailed out by daddy and using daddy's company to build his own business only to lose a billion dollars.

Do you know how many 2nd generation persons lose family wealth? He increased it. I recommend an economics class.

All he had to do was throw his money into some conservative investments and he'd have more than he does now. Which we really don't know because you know...tax returns. But based on estimates, he would have done better throwing it into the stock market.

“Real way”

LMAO

Idiot

Yeah, not inheriting it, being bailed out by daddy and using daddy's company to build his own business only to lose a billion dollars.

Do you know how many 2nd generation persons lose family wealth? He increased it. I recommend an economics class.

All he had to do was throw his money into some conservative investments and he'd have more than he does now. Which we really don't know because you know...tax returns. But based on estimates, he would have done better throwing it into the stock market.

Except he built fame and now his kids and grandkids are benefitting from the fame and fortune. If making money is so easy then why do some many go bankrupt?

“Real way”

LMAO

Idiot

Except he built fame and now his kids and grandkids are benefitting from the fame and fortune. If making money is so easy then why do some many go bankrupt?

Speaking of bankruptcy...

Or ripping people off with scams like Trump U.

Or not paying workers....

Or hiring cheap, illegal labor....

“Real way”

LMAO

Idiot

Bankruptcy doesn’t mean you’re out of $$ in business necessarily. It’s a way to clear debt and legal. So he should hire expensive labor? You’re pro open borders. You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Bankruptcy doesn’t mean you’re out of $$ in business necessarily. It’s a way to clear debt and legal.

Bankruptcy means people lose their money. Trump is great at losing other people their money. There is nothing positive about bankruptcy.

So he should hire expensive labor? You’re pro open borders.

Oh, this is fucking rich. Yeah, he should hire those who are here legally, especially if that's what he keeps creaming his jeans about. You're letting him off the hook for that? And no, I don't believe in open borders, I do believe in opening up legal immigration.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

You just gave Mr. "And Mexico Will Pay For It" a pass for hiring undocumented workers and I'm speaking out of both sides of my mouth? That's the most god damned funniest thing I've read today and I've spend more than an hour in this shithole forum.

Bankruptcy doesn’t mean you’re out of $$ in business necessarily. It’s a way to clear debt and legal.

Bankruptcy means people lose their money. Trump is great at losing other people their money. There is nothing positive about bankruptcy.

So he should hire expensive labor? You’re pro open borders.

Oh, this is fucking rich. Yeah, he should hire those who are here legally, especially if that's what he keeps creaming his jeans about. You're letting him off the hook for that? And no, I don't believe in open borders, I do believe in opening up legal immigration.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

You just gave Mr. "And Mexico Will Pay For It" a pass for hiring undocumented workers and I'm speaking out of both sides of my mouth? That's the most god damned funniest thing I've read today and I've spend more than an hour in this shithole forum.

Why are you posting here if you don’t like it? All you do is bitch.

“Real way”

LMAO

Idiot

USMB Republicans say that's all fake news.

They're right, fake American.

“.....at a certain point, you’ve made enough money”. This “do as I say not as I do” is why I believe Liberals are corrupt. Who the fuck are they to tell me that I have made enough money while it is OK for them to make millions? Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, Kerry...... they can all make as much money as they want but they have no right, moral or authoritarian, to tell me when enough money is made. Obama and Warren also tell small business owners they did not build their business.

Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money" | RealClearPolitics
Then why the tax cuts for billionaires?

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining
ECnESJBWkAEHIO2

“.....at a certain point, you’ve made enough money”. This “do as I say not as I do” is why I believe Liberals are corrupt. Who the fuck are they to tell me that I have made enough money while it is OK for them to make millions? Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, Kerry...... they can all make as much money as they want but they have no right, moral or authoritarian, to tell me when enough money is made. Obama and Warren also tell small business owners they did not build their business.

Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money" | RealClearPolitics
Liar, when tax cuts are given, everybody gets them. You know this you just lie like always.

A grand house for Obama is too much for Trump supporters to bear!

I guess Mar-a-Lago is actually a double wide.

Liar, when tax cuts are given, everybody gets them. You know this you just lie like always.
Who told you that?

Bankruptcies are legal reorganizations. No one forced anyone to sign up for Trump U. He pays workers as not paying would be illegal. Who doesn’t want to hire cheaper labor?

Forum List

Back