Barack destroys ISIL cash depot

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.

The cash is NOT destroyed moron If you can see it flutter to the ground. You JUST have to pick it up again.
In all fairness, spreading the wealth around is what he does.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?

The cash is NOT destroyed moron If you can see it flutter to the ground. You JUST have to pick it up again.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?
SEAL Team 6 got him.

What did SEAL Team 6 do from 9/11/01 to the time America elected a POTUS who was "that concerned"?

You forgot stopping the rise of the oceans.

I keep hearing that that was Ronald Reagan.......

You left out walking on water. Are you running a fever today?

SEAL Team 6 got him.

What did SEAL Team 6 do from 9/11/01 to the time America elected a POTUS who was "that concerned"?

Well, one thing is for sure. You have no fucking idea! Thanks for that newsflash!

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.

He actually did the bombing? Amazing. How could he get free from all you ass lickers chasing him trying to be first in line?

Pucker up.

And oil reserves.

More than 10 THOUSAND strikes against ISIL by the US and even more by the more than 65 countries led by our president and yet the worthless Repubs still refuse to okay military and of course, the RWNJs traitors think Pooting has done more than their own military has.

Thank you Mr President.

You forgot stopping the rise of the oceans.

I keep hearing that that was Ronald Reagan.......

Nope. Obama. The day he was nominated. Did you miss it?

And oil reserves.

More than 10 THOUSAND strikes against ISIL by the US and even more by the more than 65 countries led by our president and yet the worthless Repubs still refuse to okay military and of course, the RWNJs traitors think Pooting has done more than their own military has.

Thank you Mr President.
75% come back without ever having dropped a bomb PROVEN many times by many members here.
Oh and AFTER he gives them a one hour warning. YOUR rock misses you, go back to it and apologize.

Who could have guessed His destruction of American industry and the stock market had even the slightest effect on His Muslim asshole buddies!

You talkin' about Scrub, Hank?

Cause I don't see how it applies to the man under whom the S&P rose 200%....

Forum List

Back