Barack destroys ISIL cash depot

The cash is NOT destroyed moron If you can see it flutter to the ground. You JUST have to pick it up again.
In all fairness, spreading the wealth around is what he does.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?
You left out walking on water. Are you running a fever today?

Never hears an Obama supporter make any such claims.....those Reagan cultists, on the other hand....

The cash is NOT destroyed moron If you can see it flutter to the ground. You JUST have to pick it up again.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?
SEAL Team 6 got him.

What did SEAL Team 6 do from 9/11/01 to the time America elected a POTUS who was "that concerned"?

Well, one thing is for sure. You have no fucking idea! Thanks for that newsflash!

I know what they DIDN'T do under Pretzeldunce Innocent Bystander.....

And oil reserves.

More than 10 THOUSAND strikes against ISIL by the US and even more by the more than 65 countries led by our president and yet the worthless Repubs still refuse to okay military and of course, the RWNJs traitors think Pooting has done more than their own military has.

Thank you Mr President.
That about sums it up. The President is kickin' ass and takin' names. When that happens all we hear is crickets from Republicorp

You forgot stopping the rise of the oceans.

I keep hearing that that was Ronald Reagan.......

Nope. Obama. The day he was nominated. Did you miss it?

Apparently......were you in the throes of Jungle Fever, or just hanging around after Scrub left town in a hail of well deserved jeers?

I remember that day well. rw hack heads exploded :lol:

brittv.jpg

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.

What else did Obama tell you?

Only economy being destroyed by Barry is ours.

Why all the rw hacktards converging on the thread? Barack is doing what his conservative predecessor couldn't

Rightard heads are exploding. Look you clowns. Barack is doing something his predecessor didn't, keeping his word

Forum List

Back