Barack destroys ISIL cash depot

In all fairness, spreading the wealth around is what he does.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?

You forgot stopping the rise of the oceans.

I keep hearing that that was Ronald Reagan.......

Nope. Obama. The day he was nominated. Did you miss it?

Apparently......were you in the throes of Jungle Fever, or just hanging around after Scrub left town in a hail of well deserved jeers?

LOL!

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.

Looks like he's taking Trump's advice about going after ISIS's money.

And oil reserves.

More than 10 THOUSAND strikes against ISIL by the US and even more by the more than 65 countries led by our president and yet the worthless Repubs still refuse to okay military and of course, the RWNJs traitors think Pooting has done more than their own military has.

Thank you Mr President.

65 countries?????????

Can we have some of what you are smoking?

In all fairness, spreading the wealth around is what he does.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?
SEAL Team 6 got him.

What did SEAL Team 6 do from 9/11/01 to the time America elected a POTUS who was "that concerned"?

Well, one thing is for sure. You have no fucking idea! Thanks for that newsflash!

I know what they DIDN'T do under Pretzeldunce Innocent Bystander.....

You have obviously not watched "Zero Dark Thirty" and seen the incompetence of Obama's putzes! Seal Team Six got Osama in spite of Dunce Team Obama.

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.

What else did Obama tell you?

Only economy being destroyed by Barry is ours.

The evidence of which is what, exactly?

Why all the rw hacktards converging on the thread? Barack is doing what his conservative predecessor couldn't
You DO realize Dot C#nt IF Bill Clinton would have killed OBL when HE had the chance we MIGHT still have the twin towers?

Here's the real reason we don't...

The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

The Shadow War, In a Surprising New Light

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

Apparently......were you in the throes of Jungle Fever, or just hanging around after Scrub left town in a hail of well deserved jeers?

LOL!

Address climate change and that is a likely outcome......and you aren't going to deny that he has made an effort to do so, are you?

SEAL Team 6 got him.

What did SEAL Team 6 do from 9/11/01 to the time America elected a POTUS who was "that concerned"?

Well, one thing is for sure. You have no fucking idea! Thanks for that newsflash!

I know what they DIDN'T do under Pretzeldunce Innocent Bystander.....

You have obviously not watched "Zero Dark Thirty" and seen the incompetence of Obama's putzes! Seal Team Six got Osama in spite of Dunce Team Obama.

John Wayne wrested Iwo Jima from the Japanese......no...really....I saw it in a movie......

LOL!

Address climate change and that is a likely outcome......and you aren't going to deny that he has made an effort to do so, are you?

Yeah, he wanted to raise the price of gasoline, to save the planet. He failed.

LOL!

He can't control the price of gasoline......nevertheless vehicle miles have been flat as avg MPG has risen appreciably......

and then there's this...

BEIJING — Chinese leader Xi Jinping and President Obama struck a deal Wednesday to limit greenhouse gases, with China committing for the first time to cap carbon emissions and Obama unveiling a plan for deeper U.S. emissions reductions through 2025.

China, U.S. strike deal to limit greenhouse gases

Why all the rw hacktards converging on the thread? Barack is doing what his conservative predecessor couldn't
True, ISIS wasn't around then. Duh.

Geez....how f...in' stupid can you folks get....

They were certainly around.....calling themselves AQI....
yep, and they would have never been in Iraq if................wait for it....................Bu$h II/Cheney hadn't invaded/occupied it (His father even wrote a book about why not to invade it)

LOL!

He can't control the price of gasoline......nevertheless vehicle miles have been flat as avg MPG has risen appreciably......

and then there's this...

BEIJING — Chinese leader Xi Jinping and President Obama struck a deal Wednesday to limit greenhouse gases, with China committing for the first time to cap carbon emissions and Obama unveiling a plan for deeper U.S. emissions reductions through 2025.

China, U.S. strike deal to limit greenhouse gases

He can't control the price of gasoline......

I know, and it pisses him off.

Forum List

Back