Barack destroys ISIL cash depot

Meanwhile, Kerry DELIVERS MORE than just the $150 BILLION....

jizyah.jpg

Wonder how many missions there'd be, or how many bombs would be dropped if we hadn't pulled out of Iraq.
So barry pulls out of Iraq, leaves a vacuum, and is now being hailed as a war hero.
I guess obama likes to hear the roar of the crowd.

Wonder how many missions there'd be, or how many bombs would be dropped if we hadn't pulled out of Iraq.
So barry pulls out of Iraq, leaves a vacuum, and is now being hailed as a war hero.
I guess obama likes to hear the roar of the crowd.

Ya figger everything would have been as hunky dory after 2008 as it was before?

(Please spare me the fiction of Serge.)

The cash is NOT destroyed moron If you can see it flutter to the ground. You JUST have to pick it up again.
In all fairness, spreading the wealth around is what he does.

Well, there's that.....and getting Usama.......and reversing the course of The Great Recession........and vaporizing the deficit........did I mention getting Usama?

You forgot stopping the rise of the oceans.

He also forgot all those rainbows and unicorns.

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.
Obama sat idly by as ISIS confiscated thousands of American military assets and then paraded them across an EMPTY desert as they took it all to Syria.

Thank you Mr President?

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.
Obama sat idly by as ISIS confiscated thousands of American military assets and then paraded them across an EMPTY desert as they took it all to Syria.

Thank you Mr President?
those were given to the Iraqi Army that the previous Repub President was responsible for rebuilding. google- misplaced fauxrage :thup:

Thank you Mr President?
those were given to the Iraqi Army that the previous Repub President was responsible for rebuilding. google- misplaced fauxrage :thup:
Who was president when they were stolen and slowly marched across the desert?

Thank you Mr President?
NEWSFLASH hack boi!!! Nobody here wanted them. I see them parked, rusting here in my state. Wars-for-profit, in this case- vietraq, work like this: the contractors get paid to produce the items and ship them out. They want them gone & stay gone so that rubes like you can pay taxpayer $$$ for them to produce more.

warforprofit.jpg

Thank you Mr President?
NEWSFLASH hack boi!!! Nobody here wanted them. I see them parked, rusting here in my state. Wars-for-profit, in this case- vietraq, work like this: the contractors get paid to produce the items and ship them out. They want them gone & stay gone so that rubes like you can pay taxpayer $$$ for them to produce more.

warforprofit.jpg
I see I got under your skin. Good. It is very sad that all your ass kissing & dick licking could not stop ISIS from obtaining those military assets.

I see I got under your skin. Good. It is very sad that all your ass kissing & dick licking could not stop ISIS from obtaining those military assets.
The Iraqi Army "could not stop ISIS from obtaining those military assets".

when are you people, who so gleefully want to throw away taxpayer $$ and US servicemen's lives, let people fight their own wars?

And stop trying to score cheap political points to cover-up for the largest foreign policy disaster in the 21st century- vietraq. Both the current President & GWB's father advised against it.

Last edited:
The Iraqi Army "could not stop ISIS from obtaining those military assets".

when are you people, who so gleefully want to throw away taxpayer $$ and US servicemen's lives, let people fight their own wars?

And stop trying to score cheap political points to cover-up for the largest foreign policy disaster in the 21st century- vietraq. Both the current President & GWB's father advised against it.
Because bombing military assets that ISIS controls is soooo much different than bombing other assets they have.

Hack girl

Only in a liberal hacks twisted mind can you create an EXCUSE for letting ISIS take American military assets when you could have easily blown it all up in the desert as they left with it.
Course at the time Obama had already proclaimed that ISIS, the JV team, was in retreat so bombing them then would have totally contradicted the optics he was trying to sell the American people.

Uh oh, looks like dot cum has cum to defend his jizz cannon Obama.
^ THAT passes for political debate from a rw'er these days. :eusa_doh:On ignore fucktard :bye1:
On ignore fucktard :bye1:
^^^ and that passes for your type of political debate.....you are a pussy dottie.....why are you even here?....it sure as hell aint to defend your bullshit....
I pointed out a legitimate problem and she called me hack boi & ran away lol

^ hack boi never fails to impress. So first you said you wanted that equipment for what I do not know (see my previous posts explaining why this country doesn't want the expence of shipping all that contractor-produced (see W admin) gear) and now you want to blow it up. rw hack reasoning

see what you people paid-for to be left over there because of the enormous expense of transporting it & we already have enough of it in CONUS

the result of Bu$h/Cheney's "war corporatism"
r-IRAQ-GIVEAWAY-US-MILITARY-DRAWDOWN-huge.jpg

privatization.jpg

Grampa Murked U

Last edited:
Uh oh, looks like dot cum has cum to defend his jizz cannon Obama.
^ THAT passes for political debate from a rw'er these days. :eusa_doh:On ignore fucktard :bye1:
On ignore fucktard :bye1:
^^^ and that passes for your type of political debate.....you are a pussy dottie.....why are you even here?....it sure as hell aint to defend your bullshit....
I pointed out a legitimate problem and she called me hack boi & ran away lol
thats because dottie is so deluded he doesnt think he is a hack himself,everyone else is though.....

Forum List

Back