Barack destroys ISIL cash depot

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

First on CNN: Video of bombing of 'millions' in ISIS cash - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.
too bad he left them a billion dollars worth of arms
which we didn't need and couldn't afford to send back you ASSCLOWN. jon_berzerk Who put all that gear there? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question

the point remains the same

he left a billion dollars worth of arms

that has now supplied isis
which congress didn't want to ship back/set aside BILLIONS MORE than the TRILLIONS that Repubs already threw down that rat hole.. :banghead: Gawd but you're an idiot.

Go 'dumb down' someone else's thread

Washington (CNN)The Department of Defense has released declassified video from its January 11 bombing of an ISIS cash depot in Mosul, Iraq, which was first reported exclusively by CNN.
The video, which has no sound, begins moments before a pair of 2,000-pound bomb strikes the building. After the explosion, clouds of cash are seen fluttering in the air and later scatter on top of the roofs of nearby buildings.
which we didn't need and couldn't afford to send back you ASSCLOWN. jon_berzerk Who put all that gear there? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question

which congress didn't want to ship back/set aside BILLIONS MORE than the TRILLIONS that Repubs already threw down that rat hole.. :banghead: Gawd but you're an idiot.

Go 'dumb down' someone else's thread

the prezbo is the commander and chief of the military

it is/was his responsibility to ensure their safekeeping

Uh nope. Wrong again.

That was shrub/cheeney who GAVE that to them.

No, he didn't.

I'll bet you agree with $arah Palin that Track beat up his girlfriend because Obama sent him to fight in Iraq, right?

Never mind that shrub started that "war". Never mind that Track went to Iraq BEFORE Obama was elected. Never mind that Track's job was to drive VIPs around.

It was all Obama's fault.

Idiots.

Uh nope. Wrong again.

That was shrub/cheeney who GAVE that to them.
liar

How did RW wankers get to be so ignorant? Seriously.

We know that under Obama's direction, the US has killed more terrorists than any other country.

We know that modern day terrorists were created when Ronnie RayGun gave and sold arms illegally to terrorists and then lied to the American people about it. ISIL is the most incarnation of what the GOP wanted and purposely created.

We know that under Obama's direction, our military has carried out a NET plus 10K strikes against ISIL. (IOW, bombs that are not dropped, ordinance that is not delivered to a target ARE NOT COUNTED in that total. That's the way it was up until W was elected. He changed it to count every time a plane took off as a hit and it was changed back after his regime was sent into exile in Dallass Texass.)

We know that oil reserves and cash has been among the successful targets.

We know that our military has never ever dropped bombs on civilians and that during WWII and other wars, our planes routinely dropped bombs/ordinance at sea rather than needlessly killing civilians. We know that the RWs threw a fit when two terrorists who were also American citizens were killed. ( DarkFury - you want to address those facts?)

Why do RWs' want to kill innocent people who ISIL is targeting? Because they side with the terrorists.

We know that under Obama's direction, we have had more than 70 months of straight job creation after months of losing almost a million jobs every month under bush as well as more than 40K factories under bush.

We know the US has the strongest economy on the planet - because of President Obama.

We know that under Obama's direction, the US has deported more illegals than any other president and that we are now at a net zero for illegals coming in.

So why do RWs always side against their own country?

Because they are traitors.

Why do they call their military liars? Why do worship dictator Pooting? Why do lie about about their own country and their own president?

We know that under Obama's direction, the US has killed more terrorists than any other country.

Yes, using those drones to kill a bunch of civilians has been very useful.
No need for trials or Gitmo, eh?

We know that modern day terrorists were created when Ronnie RayGun gave and sold arms illegally to terrorists and then lied to the American people about it.

Sounds terrible. Who did he illegally give them to again?

We know that our military has never ever dropped bombs on civilians and that during WWII and other wars, our planes routinely dropped bombs/ordinance at sea rather than needlessly killing civilians.

Dude. Seriously? Wow.

Wonder how many missions there'd be, or how many bombs would be dropped if we hadn't pulled out of Iraq.
So barry pulls out of Iraq, leaves a vacuum, and is now being hailed as a war hero.
I guess obama likes to hear the roar of the crowd.
NEWSFLASH hack boi tyroneweaver We pulled out under an agreement reached by his Repub predecessor. BTW- Iraq wouldn't agree to giving immunity to US Troops from prosecution as well

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bush Administration later sought an agreement with the Iraqi government, and in 2008 George W. Bush signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement. It included a deadline of 31 December 2011, before which "all the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory
It appears sugartits that the same agreement that allows us in there now as well all these bombing runs, would have allowed us to stay
So which is it? Are we in or are we out?

BFD. ISIS doesn't need that wee bit of cash now that Barry is giving Iran Billions and Billions.

BFD. ISIS doesn't need that wee bit of cash now that Barry is giving Iran Billions and Billions.
That was working do swimmingly just like the laughable cuba embargo?

BTW- we're giving them their own money back Tubby

yanno, you people wouldn't have to whinge so much if you could run electable candidates :lol: :boohoo:

yanno, you people wouldn't have to whinge so much if you could run electable candidates :lol: :boohoo:

Sorry, thunder thighs. I shouldn't expect you to think like a rational adult.

I think a few dozen Krispy Kremes are calling for you. Go for it.

How did RW wankers get to be so ignorant? Seriously.

We know that modern day terrorists were created when Ronnie RayGun gave and sold arms illegally to terrorists and then lied to the American people about it. ISIL is the most incarnation of what the GOP wanted and purposely created.

We know that under Obama's direction, our military has carried out a NET plus 10K strikes against ISIL. (IOW, bombs that are not dropped, ordinance that is not delivered to a target ARE NOT COUNTED in that total. That's the way it was up until W was elected. He changed it to count every time a plane took off as a hit and it was changed back after his regime was sent into exile in Dallass Texass.)

We know that oil reserves and cash has been among the successful targets.

We know that our military has never ever dropped bombs on civilians and that during WWII and other wars, our planes routinely dropped bombs/ordinance at sea rather than needlessly killing civilians. We know that the RWs threw a fit when two terrorists who were also American citizens were killed. ( DarkFury - you want to address those facts?)

Why do RWs' want to kill innocent people who ISIL is targeting? Because they side with the terrorists.

We know that under Obama's direction, we have had more than 70 months of straight job creation after months of losing almost a million jobs every month under bush as well as more than 40K factories under bush.

We know the US has the strongest economy on the planet - because of President Obama.

We know that under Obama's direction, the US has deported more illegals than any other president and that we are now at a net zero for illegals coming in.

So why do RWs always side against their own country?

Why do they call their military liars? Why do worship dictator Pooting? Why do lie about about their own country and their own president?

Terrorism started when one country gave arms to citizens in another country to fight/over throw government.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Money that could circulate in the u.s is going to fight terrorism in the world. This is why our economy is collapsing, because you cant make money of a spent bullet or blown up humvee, less youre the company that made it or the bank that financed the company. So who is profiting from terrorism? Private weapons manufacturers and wallstreet whom offer their services to both sides of the wars they start.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Wonder how many missions there'd be, or how many bombs would be dropped if we hadn't pulled out of Iraq.
So barry pulls out of Iraq, leaves a vacuum, and is now being hailed as a war hero.
NEWSFLASH hack boi tyroneweaver We pulled out under an agreement reached by his Repub predecessor. BTW- Iraq wouldn't agree to giving immunity to US Troops from prosecution as well

The Bush Administration later sought an agreement with the Iraqi government, and in 2008 George W. Bush signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement. It included a deadline of 31 December 2011, before which "all the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory
It appears sugartits that the same agreement that allows us in there now as well all these bombing runs, would have allowed us to stay

Sure, it seems like it to you, but you are an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Sooo, an ad hom is all you have AGAIN?!!! :eusa_doh: figures

Back to topic... our President actually doing what he says as opposed to his Repub predecessor.

Last edited:

Back to topic... our President actually doing what he says as opposed to his Repub predecessor.

Scuze moi...you started with the Ad Hom, you twit.

If you are going to dish it out, then expect to get it back in return.

Given Wal-Mart's financial troubles, I suspect you can find some 4XXX Mumus on sale! Start waddling over!

Given Wal-Mart's financial troubles, I suspect you can find some 4XXX Mumus on sale! Start waddling over!
I also addressed the topic :eusa_whistle:. How long you been here now? You should know better. Put the bon bons down, go to the Announcements and Feedback section (thats where the rules are posted :eusa_shhh: )

back to topic: our proud African American President actually doing what Presidents are supposed to do.

I also addressed the topic :eusa_whistle:. How long you been here now? You should know better. Put the bon bons down, go to the Announcements and Feedback section (thats where the rules are posted :eusa_shhh: )

back to topic: our proud African American President actually doing what Presidents are supposed to do.
go to the Announcements and Feedback section (thats where the rules are posted
those rules also say no whining about other posters or reporting others because just dont happen to like what they posted on a daily basis....maybe you should read them too....

go to the Announcements and Feedback section (thats where the rules are posted
those rules also say no whining about other posters or reporting others because just dont happen to like what they posted on a daily basis....maybe you should read them too....

Dottie can't grok anything that isn't an insult (although most of those fly over her pointy widdle noggin).

Another ad hom w/o discussing the OP. You are nothing if not consistent

back to topic- A proud, two-term, African American Democrat President actually doing his job as opposed to his conservative Repub predecessor

Discuss...

please limit your fauxrage to a dull roar mkaythanks.

Sure, it seems like it to you, but you are an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about.
Actually idiots use the status of forces agreement to go into Syria.

Forum List

Back