Barack Obama And Harry Reid's Long Awaited Shutdown Hours Away

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obama_hope_less_posters-r30da305dedc0455e980af3d8d7cbd6ec_w6o_8byvr_512.jpg

President Putz and Dingy Harry are about to get their wish.

Finally they're getting the shutdown they've been wanting for years.

It's why they've refused to pass a budget in 5 years.

The Dems wanted it, and now they're counting on it to give them a majority in both houses.

Problem is, this has been telegraphed for too long for it to be just the Republican's fault.

To be honest, I don't think that many people mind that much that these worthless fucks are not working. It just means they can't spend as much.

Fact is, Obamacare isn't even ready.

Nobody who wrote this piece of shit wants to fall under it.

The House today sent a measure to the Senate that says Congress must fall under the mandates of Obamacare just like the rest of us......and Harry Reid rejected. it.

This is what you get when you re-elect a professional trouble-maker.

Nothing but trouble.

funny-anti-obama-videos.jpg

Last edited:
Sad how Obama wants to screw the American people while giving big business another break.

The Dems were always for the rich.

Sad how Obama wants to screw the American people while giving big business another break.

The Dems were always for the rich.

the market is down, time to throw ourselves out the windows....oh wait, its a Dem. president so thats ...what bad? Good? :eusa_think: I have forgotten how many ways they have sliced the bash the rich meme.....

Gee, government has shut down and we are all alive. No dire calamity as Obama predicted.

It was shut down several times during Carter and Reagan.

It's all BS!

Camp was even caught in a lie about the shutdown being a disaster.

In fact those that get laid off for a couple days will wind up getting paid because the unions will sue.

So spare me all the liberal calamity BS of a government shutdown.

Gee, government has shut down and we are all alive. No dire calamity as Obama predicted.

It was shut down several times during Carter and Reagan.

It's all BS!

Camp was even caught in a lie about the shutdown being a disaster.

In fact those that get laid off for a couple days will wind up getting paid because the unions will sue.

So spare me all the liberal calamity BS of a government shutdown.

6 shutdowns under Carter and 6 shutdowns under Reagan. 17 shutdowns altogether over the years.

Forum List

Back