Barack Obama bombs in Berlin

Do you morons need a diagram? LOL

News for Obama Berlin speech by invitation only
Obama vows to move beyond 'cold war nuclear postures' in Berlin speech
Irish Times - 1 day ago - 4082 related articles »
The event contrasted sharply with Mr Obama's 2008 speech in Berlin as a presidential hopeful. Facing a 5,000-strong invitation-only audience ...
Obama braves blistering Berlin heat to make speech before invite
Home | Mail Online
1 day ago ... What a difference 5 years make: Obama braves blistering Berlin heat to make
speech before invite-only crowd of 4,500 (that's 195,500 FEWER ...

By invite only, space limited, by the GERMANS- and those are RW sites, because no one else is so negative, or FOS.

Poor sweaty Obama.

Makes me wanna cry.

smiliesnicker2.gif

What a Patriot! ZERO faces hot day to spread his liberal global agenda of pitting every faction of the world against one another. The ultimate goal is for everyone to have nothing at all!

Thanks Patriot ZERO! We love you!!!

5000 seats and 4500 show up?

Was there a mad stampede to buy tickets or to get a place on the bleachers?

Lemme guess...

500 seats for diplomats and the press...

1000 seats for deserving government bureaucrats and their families...

1000 seats by mail-order advance sale for interested parties...

2000 seats for Berlin office workers on an extended lunch, using free beer, schnitzel and pomfrittes as a lure

Ol' Angela knows how to pack those seats when she has to...
wink_smile.gif

Here's guessing that the empty 500 seats were mostly diplomats and press who'd heard and seen it all one too many times... that, or office workers who were on a diet and decided to pass on the beer, schnitzel and pomfrittes...

Last edited:
5000 seats and 4500 show up?

Was there a mad stampede to buy tickets or to get a place on the bleachers?

Lemme guess...

500 seats for diplomats and the press...

1000 seats for deserving government bureaucrats and their families...

1000 seats by mail-order advance sale for interested parties...

2000 seats for Berlin office workers on an extended lunch, using free beer, schnitzel and pomfrittes as a lure

Ol' Angela knows how to pack those seats when she has to...
wink_smile.gif

Here's guessing that the empty 500 seats were mostly diplomats and press who'd heard and seen it all one too many times... that, or office workers who were on a diet and decided to pass on the beer, schnitzel and pomfrittes...

Pommes frites would be French.

You are SO busted...:eek:

"...Pommes frites would be French. You are SO busted...:eek:
That's odd...

None of the restauranteurs and their menus and street-vendor kiosks that I frequented in Mannheim and Heidelberg and Frankfurt-am-Main and Worms and Mainz and Kaiserslautern and Cologne and Munich and Berlin (West and East) that I frequented while in the service said anything about the word 'pomfrittes' originating in France, but I'll take your word for that... I don't speak Frog, although I've spent a few weeks in-country and several days in Paris X 2 trips... soooooo glad you busted me on that one...
tongue_smile.gif

Translation: the Germans use the same frigging term... oftentimes shortened on menus to simply: pomfrittes... doesn't matter a damn where it originated... the phrase is in widespread use in Germany, including the restaurants of Berlin; the original setting for my usage. Anyone here who has done some extensive traveling in Germany and remembers anything about dining and menus there can probably verify that contention in a heartbeat.

Better? Anything else that I can help you with, to supplement your own widely-traveled experiences?

Last edited:
Amazingly he still got 5,000,000 more votes than Mitt Romney. They showed up on election day.

Howd that taste?

332-206

After the IRS scandal it's understandable.
I think what also happened in November 2012 was that a few million Romney voters assumed Romney was gonna win in a 55/45 landslide, therefore voting for Romney wouldn't of affected the count, hey, why waste time voting, Romney has already won. Even I was worried on election night about turnout.

So, some wingnut opines that Obama's speech was a failure, and that proves what exactly?

:lol: Jesus, you people are a sad lot.

Amazingly he still got 5,000,000 more votes than Mitt Romney. They showed up on election day.

Howd that taste?

332-206

After the IRS scandal it's understandable.
I think what also happened in November 2012 was that a few million Romney voters assumed Romney was gonna win in a 55/45 landslide, therefore voting for Romney wouldn't of affected the count, hey, why waste time voting, Romney has already won. Even I was worried on election night about turnout.

So, that's the latest excuse? :lol:

Forum List

Back