Barack Obama bombs in Berlin

Embarrassing Photo Compares Obama's Berlin Crowds

by JOHN NOLTE 19 Jun 2013 - via Brietbart

Courtesy of Fox News, here is a photo comparing the crowd size at Obama's 2008 speech in Berlin, and the crowd size at his speech today.

crowd.png

In 2008, then-Senator Obama had no record and our corrupt media had no interest in vetting him. Therefore, he was a cipher; a thing upon which the world could gaze and pour their hopes and dreams into. With his empty prose and sketchy rhetoric about hope and change, Obama positioned himself to be whatever you wanted him to be.

And our compliant, biased, irresponsible, and dangerous media willfully aided and abetted that deception.

In 2008, The Cipher brought in a crowd estimated at 200,000.

Wednesday, The Reality pulled in only around 4,500.

One excuse for this is that Wednesday's Obama event was invite-only.

But we all know that's a fig-leaf from an administration worried about how many would show up.

Unless, of course, you want to believe a narcissist like Obama "chose" not to be celebrated before a big crowd.

What a difference a failed presidency makes.

Embarrassing Photo Compares Obama's Berlin Crowds

the novelty has worn off

Uninspired, full of cliches, sounding more like the used car salesman he really is .... and looking pathetic behind that thick glass wall!

He not only bombs in America but also abroad.

Fact is, now the whole world can see right through him and his lies.

Last edited:
Does obama even know? It might be better if he doesn't know. He believes his own shit while the world laughs at him. Then one day wakes up in ashes.

Or watch himself spiral down the crapper knowing every second of it.

Obama is just so full of it, it's not funny any more! :mad:

May be Obama should stop it with his half baked, ineffective speeches.... and get on with his European holiday.

After all.... that's why he and his entourage are there!

It means Merkle decided the size of the crowd, and who was invited, dumbazz hater dupes. D'oh- duped again and always...LOL
Hmmmmmm.... 'hater-dupes'?

The only potential 'hater' I'm seeing in this is someone here calling others dumbass hater dupes and LOL'ing at their (supposed) lack of intelligence. Yeah... that's collegiality rather than hate... that's really worth L(aughing) O(ut) L(oud) about... isn't it?

Did you really LOL over that? Really? You actually and really and truly thought that was funny? Uhhhhh... OK... whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
The space was limited, and it was by invite only, because that's the way Merkle wanted it. Your brainwashed ignorance is always amusing...don't mean to say you're stupid, except functionally. Change the channel.

Last edited:
Christ, even Kathy Lee Gifford, or that Hanson Band could fill that German Stadium.
Ummmm... I don't think it was a stadium... I think it was the boulevard (Unter den Linden?) that passes through the Brandenburg Gate (triumphal arch monument) in downtown Berlin, with temporary bleachers set up on both sides of the Strasse (streeet) which may have made it appear as though it was inside a stadium... I dunno... but... you're right... even a 2nd or 3rd or 4th -string 'celebrity' should have drawn more than 4500-ish... unless the talk about Restricted Crowd Size (invitation-only) is actually genuine rather than a smokescreen for low turnout... again... I dunno.

This guy has given a speech every day it seems for the last 5 years at least.
People are tuning him out.

Not just "it seems".

Last time I checked the list of his speeches over at whitehouse.gov he was averaging more than one per day.

Schadenfreude is a dish best served cold. :lmao:

Forum List

Back