Barack Obama = Commie Lover

Just sayin...Obama is FAAAR from communist.
Obama is a corporatist/elitist... here is there to do the bidding of the investment class who would LOVE a new market opening up to capitalize on.

Another commie lovin' president:
Obama meets Raul Castro after historic arrival - CNNPolitics.com
160310085146-01-cuba-famous-visitors-exlarge-169.jpg

Barack Obama = Commie Lover
On first full day in Cuba, Obama meets with Castro and will address the public

JFK must be rolling in his grave.
JFK was wrong. Trade would have opened up Cuba decades ago...

Utter nonsense.
The Castro, and now the post-Castro regimes have absolutely zero = ZERO intent to change their government whatsoever. PERIOD.
The only thing that will open is a few more bank accounts for the wealthy investors...as for the Cuban people...hah...okay so maybe a few more $1 a day jobs.
Cuba wants to be a mini China of sorts, they are looking to fill the government and elite party members wallets - and NO ONE elses.

Utter nonsense.
The Castro, and now the post-Castro regimes have absolutely zero = ZERO intent to change their government whatsoever. PERIOD.
And why would you think want they want matters a damn? Oh right, it doesn't. Had trade been left open, Castro would have had fuck-all for control, and Cuba would have been the discount Miami three decades ago.

If you want to have regime change you don't starve a place, you feed it capitalism and liberalism. It works like a charm. People love freedom and cool shit.

In essence, the only reason Castro lasted as long as he did is because we made him into a worldwide martyr for all who hate America. That was a fucking stupid plan, that Obama has now dumped, decades after it should have been.

As for me, I'm planning to vacation there. I love the cigars when I can get them and I've always wanted to see the place. VISA cards for Cuban freedom. Just watch...

Utter nonsense.
And why would you think want they want matters a damn? Oh right, it doesn't. Had trade been left open, Castro would have had fuck-all for control, and Cuba would have been the discount Miami three decades ago.

If you want to have regime change you don't starve a place, you feed it capitalism and liberalism. It works like a charm. People love freedom and cool shit.

In essence, the only reason Castro lasted as long as he did is because we made him into a worldwide martyr for all who hate America. That was a fucking stupid plan, that Obama has now dumped, decades after it should have been.

As for me, I'm planning to vacation there. I love the cigars when I can get them and I've always wanted to see the place. VISA cards for Cuban freedom. Just watch...

"Obama has now dumped..." - OMG how laughable!!
He hasn't "undone" anything. It's just a show. On one hand he gets more applause from his groupies, and on the other if in a few years the Cuban markets do open up - he will receive some golden investment deals as pay back.
Open your eyes.

Utter nonsense.

He hasn't "undone" anything. It's just a show. On one hand he gets more applause from his groupies, and on the other if in a few years the Cuban markets do open up - he will receive some golden investment deals as pay back.
Open your eyes.
Obama did nothing but now I can just get on a plane to Cuba. Was that pure fucking magic then?

Are you ever going to grow up...

Utter nonsense.

Open your eyes.
Obama did nothing but now I can just get on a plane to Cuba. Was that pure fucking magic then?

No you can't. Are you ever going to tell the whole truth?

Utter nonsense.

Open your eyes.

Take your own advice, asswipe:

"Travel to Cuba just got easier and, probably, less expensive. The United States government on Tuesday announced new rules that allow Americans to travel independently to Cuba on what they call “people-to-people” trips, one of the most popular ways to see the island. This means that Americans who want to go and spend their time meeting ordinary Cubans no longer have to book their trip through an organization. They can buy a ticket — for now, on a charter flight but soon from a commercial airline — book themselves somewhere to stay on Airbnb, and voilà."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/15/travel/how-to-go-to-cuba-right-now.html

Utter nonsense.

Open your eyes.

"Travel to Cuba just got easier and, probably, less expensive. The United States government on Tuesday announced new rules that allow Americans to travel independently to Cuba on what they call “people-to-people” trips, one of the most popular ways to see the island. This means that Americans who want to go and spend their time meeting ordinary Cubans no longer have to book their trip through an organization. They can buy a ticket — for now, on a charter flight but soon from a commercial airline — book themselves somewhere to stay on Airbnb, and voilà."

You left out the rest of the article...you can't just up and go like you are insinuating.
But this is all a deflection anyway...the real issue with Cuba is their tyrannical government and it's deplorable treatment of the Cuban people. Something that is not going to change anytime in the near future, if ever. All Obama and the wealthy power drivers want is an opportunity to invest in a new market and very much to exploit the cheap labor of the people.
Again, wake up.

Open your eyes.

You left out the rest of the article...you can't just up and go like you are insinuating.
But this is all a deflection anyway...the real issue with Cuba is their tyrannical government and it's deplorable treatment of the Cuban people. Something that is not going to change anytime in the near future, if ever. All Obama and the wealthy power drivers want is an opportunity to invest in a new market and very much to exploit the cheap labor of the people.
Again, wake up.
Capitalism, baby. Got a problem with it?

Open your eyes.

Again, wake up.
Capitalism, baby. Got a problem with it?

Apparently you don't.
Capitalism isn't what we have anymore.
We have Corporatism...and your dear leader has been one of the best corporatist yet. It is very, very - very good to be rich under Obama...in fact..it has literally never been better for the top 7%.
Don't you feel good that you can be a part of that...they need you.

Going to Cuba is like visiting..well I don't want to offend another country but hey...what kind of trade do you really think can make Cuba a better friend for the U.s. of A.? It's so strange how people believe a puppet nation for the Soviet Union would or could need,use or help America. It's funny you hear nothing from the government but this open arms policy of Obama for everyone everywhere it seems. But just wait for Barack to start hugging Kim Jong - un.
upload_2016-3-21_17-41-42.jpeg

Last edited:
Obama is a corporatist/elitist... here is there to do the bidding of the investment class who would LOVE a new market opening up to capitalize on.

Not that they care but any American company doing business with/in Cuba will not be getting money from me.

Forum List

Back