🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day

I sort of hope the teapers do assassinate Obama...when they have celebrations in the streets...true Americans will become disgusted and we can finally rid America of this scum.

The teaper threat is constant. Whether it is a threat against Obama because he is of a darker hue or a threat against the American people...the tea party and teapers are dangerous domestic terrorists.
Yeah, all those rotary club members are scary, aren't they? :lol:

Any surprise with some on this board cheering it on

US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

So it is stretching the Secret Service?

Sounds like the Secret Service needs more money. Maybe they should raise more taxes. Unfortunately, it may double the list of threats.

That's what you call a conundrum

hard to believe the conservatives celebrating

hard to believe the conservatives celebrating

Who is celebrating?

I find it sad that there are so many people who hate the President and feel the need to threaten him.

Just so long as he does not do something stupid, like try to do away with the Fed like JFK did, he will be just fine.

meh, I'm not exactly 'fond' of Obama, but I am a bit of a "loyalist patriot" I suppose. I don't think it's a "proper" American thing to do, he won the election, that's all there is too it.

I would actually imagine it happens no matter who is in office, one cannot possibly make /everyone/ happy. Ultimately, despite what gravity dictates, shit rolls up hill in politics heh

I sort of hope the teapers do assassinate Obama...when they have celebrations in the streets...true Americans will become disgusted and we can finally rid America of this scum.
Wow, two death threats in one post! Amazing you have that much hate.

It's really funny to see the words over stretched and under resourced secret service. Was this before or after the parties with drugs, liquor and whores? No wonder the secret service is over stretched. It's impossible to work and party at the same time.

Your imagination is quite teaperish.

You said you hope Obama is assassinated, and you said "WE" can rid America of the Tea Party. That adds up to two death threats. Although slightly veiled, the FBI will not see it that way.

obastard won't be assassinated. I wouldn't object to a military coup though. That would replace the whole regime. An interim administration until the elections would be just what is needed.

Just pointing out that number comes from someone writing a book on the Secert Service not from an actual news source. I'm not saying the number is not accurate it might be but it might also might be exgerrated to boost book sales.

You said you hope Obama is assassinated, and you said "WE" can rid America of the Tea Party. That adds up to two death threats. Although slightly veiled, the FBI will not see it that way.
How dd I modify hope?

You are the one who is associating violence with the downfall of the tea party. So you agree...they are a violent terrorist group! You are learning SJ.

The teaper threat is constant. Whether it is a threat against Obama because he is of a darker hue or a threat against the American people...the tea party and teapers are dangerous domestic terrorists.
Will somebody please find this idiot's meds for him?

How dd I modify hope?

You are the one who is associating violence with the downfall of the tea party. So you agree...they are a violent terrorist group! You are learning SJ.
Oh, absolutely! Those 75 year old farts can really do some damage. :lol:

That's probably only the one's they can be sure are real threats. Because most racists can barely write.

How dd I modify hope?

Oh, absolutely! Those 75 year old farts can really do some damage. :lol:
Even better...old people strain the economy.

Fucking leeches.

Any surprise with some on this board cheering it on

US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
It will be better if he is a target of actual critics he will intercept. It will be more useful. however this peace of news is a BS. the SS is an American joke we expose to the whole world... The firs potential death threat to Obama is his stupidity.

Please go hang yourself at the nearest Gloryhole you sick fuck

Forum List

Back