🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day

Wow, two death threats in one post! Amazing you have that much hate.
Your imagination is quite teaperish.
You said you hope Obama is assassinated, and you said "WE" can rid America of the Tea Party. That adds up to two death threats. Although slightly veiled, the FBI will not see it that way.
How dd I modify hope?

You are the one who is associating violence with the downfall of the tea party. So you agree...they are a violent terrorist group! You are learning SJ.
Oh, absolutely! Those 75 year old farts can really do some damage. :lol:
Even better...old people strain the economy.

Fucking leeches.
You're downright mean, Nutzi.:itsok:

I doubt that figure is any different from any other president. Except W Bush. There were probably thousands of daily threats to him just from DNC donors alone.
Bush allowed 9-11 to happen and then he killed 4,500 americans just to entertain the plain folks at home. See the difference?

I doubt that figure is any different from any other president. Except W Bush. There were probably thousands of daily threats to him just from DNC donors alone.
Bush allowed 9-11 to happen and then he killed 4,500 americans just to entertain the plain folks at home. See the difference?
That isn't true, but that post is a perfect example of the loony kind of shit Bush had to deal with. You Dems are somehow able to convince yourselves that your political opponent is the Devil. Your party spawns dangerous people as a result.

Troll. You're out of the loop.

Forum List

Back