Barack Obama Is Still Trying to Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

Your problem beautress is you can't smell trumps shit when it's dangling in front of your nose Trump had no bone spurs

Please provide us with your reliable source and working link proving your allegation.
Even Trump didn’t remember which heel had bone spurs when asked

He just laughed
It's human to forget painful stuff and treatment that alleviated the problems it caused. I don't see you jumping up and down demanding President Clinton to discuss his satyriasis for which he was recommended to get but refused medical treatment. But you are jumping up and down because President Trump isn't talking about his bone spurs, you are pretending downright offense when nobody got raped, and selection by medical exam disqualifies someone from serving in the armed services.

Good grief, rwinger, get a life.
Bone spurs. That’s hilarious.

When I was in the service there was a guy who didn’t have to run the 2 miles every morning and the 5 miles on Friday because he had a profile because he had sore feet. So someone told the first sergeant that he was up there every night after work playing basketball at the gym. So the first sergeant went up there with the captain and watched him play basketball. The next day they went to the doctor and told him what they saw and the guys profile was lifted. He was just lying. That’s Trump.
Trump never had bone spurs. His entire life is built on lies. And that’s why his base likes him. Because they see themselves in him.

Same as getting a back door admittance to Wharton and somehow graduating

After bush how could anybody complain that any other president was the worst? Until Trump.

Agreed. I saw an interesting YouTube video called Trump can’t win. It backs up the experts predictions [emoji817] %. Let me guess, this report will be coming out sometime in 2020? Everything will be free in the future, I can’t wait for that. But you may need to hop a train to pick up your pizza [emoji487].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are enough feeble minded, anti-America, assfucks , Trump can win.
/——/ ahhhh poor Pumpkin.
No, poor America.
/—-/ America is getting better everyday thanks to President Trump.

20,000 created jobs, increasing deficits, The Fed holds interest rates & thinks about reducing them,

Trumps 5% spending cuts, if passed" could drive us into a recession.

& is threatening another shutdown........... he'll own this one too.

The total and complete failure of the Obama Presicency

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
History as it ages, will paint Mr/Mrs Obama a complete abject failure.

aka... a black Jimmy Carter so to speak'

-Geaux
Yet he ended up with a 60% approval rating. So much for rightarded revisionism & hysterics, huh?

As reported by whom?

gallup had him at 59% jan 2017.

The longer Trump is in office, the more fondly we remember Obama's presidency.

Must've been hard to wake up to find out the "Queen for a Day" program was cancelled out by the "Orange Man Bad" program. :lmao:

The trump show is far more fictional and grotesque; just like reality TV
Get your head out of the DNC talking points, lady. They're the product of the DNC War Room.
Not only is Donald Trump innocent of all the garbage spill number they're doing on him, he is courageous under fire, he is honest in his business dealings, and when he's wrong, he fixes whatever is broke as best he can. Don't mess with Donald Trump. Just sayin' for your personal benefit after your talking points creators double cross America. And it's not if, it's when.
Honest in his business dealings ??? The man is a certified slime bag His past history is that of a cheat a liar and a con man
You are grossly misinformed if you think a person who builds treasured hospitality hotels in or around NYC is anything but sterlingly honest in all his business dealings as well as his CPA associates whose knowledge of right and wrong in accounting is tattooed on their brains. Business is not your forte, is it, little buddy.

the CFO of the trump organization, allen weisellberg has limited immunity from mueller & is cooperating quite nicely. he's the highest person in the food chain of that evil empire that isn't a trump. he goes waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.... to the days of fred drumpf & knows all their dirty secrets & he's been letting mueller know all about them.

Get your head out of the DNC talking points, lady. They're the product of the DNC War Room.
Not only is Donald Trump innocent of all the garbage spill number they're doing on him, he is courageous under fire, he is honest in his business dealings, and when he's wrong, he fixes whatever is broke as best he can. Don't mess with Donald Trump. Just sayin' for your personal benefit after your talking points creators double cross America. And it's not if, it's when.
A selloff ..... under ........ a Republican. Say it slowly, let it roll off the lips, for emphasis.
Trumpf rides the wave of an economy already healthy and strong, one that was wrecked when Obama took office, and had to spend time fixing, to prevent us from falling off the cliff. Then trumpf claims credit. Then his supporters rewrite history, say the economy was bad right up to 2017. Say God sent trumpf to save us from Democrats. Yes, sent the pussy grabber, the 3-time cheater, the compulsive liar, who has chiseled every contractor he ever hired, the draft dodging con artist that serves cheap junk food to football players. God sure knows how to pick 'em.

Ed, your butt hurt is showing again. :)
I'm not allowed to think ,to say, that the current occupant of our WH is a low life piece of garbage?? a republican?

You can say whatever the hell you want and I will say whatever the hell I want.
And who said differently??

You did, did you not read what you posted?

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
You do know that it's literally been years since Obama was president.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Give it a rest, Bush was the Democrat’s scapegoat for eight years and even to this day you nut complain about how Reagan ruined your lives long after his death and you are all pissy because someone went back two years, while you still cry about Presidents 10 and 31 years ago?

Your dumbass victim card has been spent, give it a rest cupcake.
Reagan and Iran Contra. A real thing. Many people went to prison.

Bush tricked us into Iraq. He should’ve gone to prison, but Obama pardoned him, in the name of healing. His only really big mistake in my opinion. Bush and Cheney can’t even leave the country because they’re afraid they’ll be arrested for war crimes.

Republicans tried to blame everything on Obama but they just didn’t couldn’t find any wrongdoing, only conspiracies.

Now Trump? Trump is a whole Nother animal. He’s a mafia boss who Republicans elected to the presidency because they want to damage the country. That was the whole reason. To bring down America. And the honest ones admit it.

Republicans wanted to damage America with Trump the same way they want to damage the world by fighting against those who want to protect us from climate change.

Republicans are just really angry that the rest of the world is getting better while their lives are sh!t. And the reason they wanna find something on Obama, is because they’re racist and he’s black. It’s as obvious as the color of the skin on your face.

Playing more games and deflecting, how did I know you’d dodge it all. Very funny dean.

After bush how could anybody complain that any other president was the worst? Until Trump.
Historians will view Trump much different than you do, Dean.
Thank you for the laughing emoji, candycorn.
Darling, I take that as a badge of honor.

Seems I’m living rent-free in your head.
Plenty of space.
There is no doubt that you're living rent free somewhere.
Section 8 through HUD, I'm sure.

Your problem beautress is you can't smell trumps shit when it's dangling in front of your nose Trump had no bone spurs

Please provide us with your reliable source and working link proving your allegation.

He just laughed
It's human to forget painful stuff and treatment that alleviated the problems it caused. I don't see you jumping up and down demanding President Clinton to discuss his satyriasis for which he was recommended to get but refused medical treatment. But you are jumping up and down because President Trump isn't talking about his bone spurs, you are pretending downright offense when nobody got raped, and selection by medical exam disqualifies someone from serving in the armed services.

Trump accused of rape of his first wife ''and who knows how many more he paid off

History as it ages, will paint Mr/Mrs Obama a complete abject failure.

aka... a black Jimmy Carter so to speak'

-Geaux
Yet he ended up with a 60% approval rating. So much for rightarded revisionism & hysterics, huh?

As reported by whom?

gallup had him at 59% jan 2017.
The sympathy vote just like the ones that got him elected

Obama is a POS

-Geaux

A selloff ..... under ........ a Republican. Say it slowly, let it roll off the lips, for emphasis.
Trumpf rides the wave of an economy already healthy and strong, one that was wrecked when Obama took office, and had to spend time fixing, to prevent us from falling off the cliff. Then trumpf claims credit. Then his supporters rewrite history, say the economy was bad right up to 2017. Say God sent trumpf to save us from Democrats. Yes, sent the pussy grabber, the 3-time cheater, the compulsive liar, who has chiseled every contractor he ever hired, the draft dodging con artist that serves cheap junk food to football players. God sure knows how to pick 'em.

Ed, your butt hurt is showing again. :)
I'm not allowed to think ,to say, that the current occupant of our WH is a low life piece of garbage?? a republican?

You can say whatever the hell you want and I will say whatever the hell I want.
And who said differently??

You did, did you not read what you posted?
Perhaps pap you'll be good enough to cut paste my offensive post that said you can't say whatever the hell you want ?? I can't find it

He just laughed

Trump accused of rape of his first wife ''and who knows how many more he paid off

I'd like to see the number of abortions Trump has paid for

I know. They will see him as much worse.
Historians have yet to see the details of the depravity of the Trump administration
But Trump is off to such a great start The worst pos ever in our WH ,,, A republican ,,,but I repeat myself

I know. They will see him as much worse.
Historians have yet to see the details of the depravity of the Trump administration
But Trump is off to such a great start The worst pos ever in our WH ,,, A republican ,,,but I repeat myself
I wish every president was as bad as Trump.

Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    • African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
    • Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    • Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    • Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    • July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    • July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
  • Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    • 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    • Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    • Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
  • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
  • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
  • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
  • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
  • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
  • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
    • Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
  • Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Forum List

Back