Barack Obama paid 600,000 for single speech in Bogota' Columbia

Good for him, now he can afford health care premiums. Just another day in the life of a public servant.

Barack Obama Paid $600,000 For Single Speech in Bogotá, Colombia
Former president Barack Obama was paid approximately $600,000 for a single speech in Bogotá, Colombia this week.

What else would you expect from this weak lazy as SOB, I wonn't say stupid because the prick isn't stupid but he is traitorous pos asshole!

He's fixing the gaps between him and the poor and poking at the Clintons at the same time.. Don't think that $600,000 came from the admission fees... Would like to know who was kicking in the bucks or pesos or whatever...

Barack Obama Paid $600,000 For Single Speech in Bogotá, Colombia
Former president Barack Obama was paid approximately $600,000 for a single speech in Bogotá, Colombia this week.

What else would you expect from this weak lazy as SOB, I wonn't say stupid because the prick isn't stupid but he is traitorous pos asshole!
You're just jealous because republicans cannot command fees like that.
Republicans get theirs from kissing the butts of companies who pay them off And I'd pay NOT to hear Trump speak

Former presidents always make bank on the 'Mashed Potato Circuit' and so will President Trump after his term. You'll have to excuse me if I keep my smelling salts tucked away in my pocket.

The is a deep state pay off.. you don’t pay someone that much..

[Q

You're just jealous because republicans cannot command fees like that.

Only an idiot would pay money to the stupid Neggra to speak.

Of course maybe it would be worthwhile to hear him speak on how he increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt and had dismal economic growth as a lesson learned on why Left Wing shiheads should never be elected to office.

Forum List

Back