Barack Obama's 52'nd birthday!

BobPlumb

VIP Member
Jul 16, 2013
How are you going to celebrate?

August 4, 2014 -- BHO's birthday!

[ame=http://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M]Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube[/ame]

I think I'll listen to some Death Cab for Cutie. While pouring Heinz 57 State sauce on my methane produced porterhouse.

Dunno about the President, but after my 40th 3 years ago, I started asking for the right to not have anyone mention them in the future as my present. :) They just get really annoying. :)

Dunno about the President, but after my 40th 3 years ago, I started asking for the right to not have anyone mention them in the future as my present. :) They just get really annoying. :)

Duly noted. And duly anointed... with the Mr. H. bitch slap du jour. :slap:

52 years old, and has never actually WORKED one day in his life.

Birthday wishes to EVERYBODY who has a birthday today, EXCEPT Barack Obama!

52 years old, and has never actually WORKED one day in his life.

Birthday wishes to EVERYBODY who has a birthday today, EXCEPT Barack Obama!

Something made his hair turn gray. :) Like to think it was on the first week when they tell him about the aliens. :)

obama.gif

Pretty fitting, that .gif — and pretty pathetic that that's likely exactly how they're acting, while an American Marine who did absolutely nothing wrong struggles to survive in a Mexican prison.

Be proud of your little jiffy ya got there, Dottie. :thup:

Pretty fitting, that .gif — and pretty pathetic that that's likely exactly how they're acting, while an American Marine who did absolutely nothing wrong struggles to survive in a Mexican prison.

You mean like crossing into another country with three illegal guns?

Yeah, kinda like the same guns the Obama Administration shipped to the Mexican Drug Cartel a coupla years ago.

Obviously, it was okay when they did it, huh, Sherlock? :badgrin:

Yeah, kinda like the same guns the Obama Administration shipped to the Mexican Drug Cartel a coupla years ago.

Obviously, it was okay when they did it, huh, Sherlock? :badgrin:

How on Earth did you draw that conclusion based on what I said?

Forum List

Back