Barack Obama's 52'nd birthday!

obama.gif

Pretty fitting, that .gif — and pretty pathetic that that's likely exactly how they're acting, while an American Marine who did absolutely nothing wrong struggles to survive in a Mexican prison.

You mean like crossing into another country with three illegal guns?

Yeah, kinda like the same guns the Obama Administration shipped to the Mexican Drug Cartel a coupla years ago.

Obviously, it was okay when they did it, huh, Sherlock? :badgrin:

Well ... in all fairness ... when you're a little god you can do whatever you damn well please because you're above the law. It's just little "clingers" like you and me that MUST OBEY.

Enjoy your Birthday Mr. President even though the Repub House left town w/o even looking at the Senate Immigration bill.

Actually, 53 years old (!), and has never actually WORKED one day in his life. 53 years old and so many stupid acts and failures...Yep, happy birthday, Mr. Devil! I wish you never be admitted to the policy in the future

Pretty fitting, that .gif — and pretty pathetic that that's likely exactly how they're acting, while an American Marine who did absolutely nothing wrong struggles to survive in a Mexican prison.

Be proud of your little jiffy ya got there, Dottie. :thup:

The guy in prison, it's his own fault for being there..

The guy in the White House, it's his own fault for being there..

That gif is so old,,,,,(how old is it?),,,,,,,It's so old that people keep mistaking Dan Quayle with Al Gore...

Actually, 53 years old (!), and has never actually WORKED one day in his life. 53 years old and so many stupid acts and failures...Yep, happy birthday, Mr. Devil! I wish you never be admitted to the policy in the future

Yeah, being a senator and the president are a cakewalk, it's not a job it's an adventure, why it's a vacation to real jobs.....I could do it standing on my head.....:eusa_hand: When are you going to get a retirement job like being president??

How are you going to celebrate?

August 4, 2014 -- BHO's birthday!

Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube
The Aug 4, 1961 birthday can't be confirmed. Here's why. The birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form.

I signed his birthday card thing through Facebook, but they ask for your email. After that they sent me a barrage of emails asking for donations.

Whatever mass email system they are using puts the name Barrack Obama or Michelle Obama, with a personal message asking for donations. But when you look behind the name to the email address, it is just their general Democrats email address.

I would wish any politician a good birthday, politics aside, but can see asking for donations as a bit much - considering people have no way to opt out of later emails. Can see how it would piss people off, as much as gather donations. Sort of like robocalls, but with email.

As to why I won't donate, it is pretty simple:
a) I am not a Democrat but a Green Party voter this election, so donating to Democrats would be inappropriate.
b) I am upset by Obama's foreign policy stances and actions over the years.
c) As much as I could donate, I am not inspired by any US political party to the point I would actually donate money to them.

How are you going to celebrate?

August 4, 2014 -- BHO's birthday!

Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube
The Aug 4, 1961 birthday can't be confirmed. Here's why. The birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form.

^

7748290292_c0e36f3f84_z.jpg

[MENTION=44457]Steve_McGarrett[/MENTION]

Wow, it was 52 years ago that his parents, still living in Africa, would know that he would be the first black president. So they secretly smuggled him into America, managed to get him registered in a hospital and two newspapers and acquire a forged birth certificate which they managed to get into the government run system and get food stamps all at the same time. Republicans show the world how smart they are by figuring this out.

You call yourself an American veteran.

I don't know ANY American veteran who isn't defending or wouldn't defend that Marine behind bars in Mexico.

I am going to make your life HELL if I find out you're lying about being a veteran. Trust that.

He's 53, and those dragon eggs better hatch Dot, I have clicked many a time. Yes, Obama needs no more time off, and whether its the Tahmorresi's fault or not, he remains an American. The Ebola panic crowd wants to leave US charity workers behind in Africa, why imitate them?

You call yourself an American veteran.

I don't know ANY American veteran who isn't defending or wouldn't defend that Marine behind bars in Mexico.

I am going to make your life HELL if I find out you're lying about being a veteran. Trust that.

And this Friday is the 40th anniversary of the day Nixon resigned.

Coinkidink? I think not.

Forum List

Back