Barbara Bush is Leaving Us

Always respected this woman. Even more now. God be with her and her family

It seems that Our Lord has decided to call Barbara Bush home to His Beautiful Kingdom, she has chosen to not accept anymore medical care.

At this time I offer prayers for Barbara Bush and ask Our Lord that her journey home to Him is as peaceful as possible, as the final chapter of her Earthly life ends the first chapter of her Eternal life opens.

Former first lady Barbara Bush is seriously ill and is refusing medical treatment | Daily Mail Online

Always respected this woman. Even more now. God be with her and her family

It seems that Our Lord has decided to call Barbara Bush home to His Beautiful Kingdom, she has chosen to not accept anymore medical care.

At this time I offer prayers for Barbara Bush and ask Our Lord that her journey home to Him is as peaceful as possible, as the final chapter of her Earthly life ends the first chapter of her Eternal life opens.

Former first lady Barbara Bush is seriously ill and is refusing medical treatment | Daily Mail Online
:(

Agreed on the classy. And I fully do not expect her husband to be far behind her, just like June and Johnny. He didn't even make it five months without her, and the Bush's are significantly older.

Agreed on the classy. And I fully do not expect her husband to be far behind her, just like June and Johnny. He didn't even make it five months without her, and the Bush's are significantly older.
I don't much agree with their politics, but this transcends politics.

A person is blessed to live to an old age in relative health then leave this world peacefully.

My mother was blessed in this way, but my father suffered during his last days.

But you're right. They were a faithful couple (by all accounts) and she will not be too far ahead of him.

Last edited:
The Bush dynasty owes much to this very dignified woman.

She stood for rationality, compromise, and education.

No woman could honor the American people more.

The hypocrisy of the left sucks.

You know damn well who/what I mean.

And you are the one politicizing this, so kindly knock it off.

You DO realize that you've just...what's the trendy term...."Outed Yourself!".

This is not that thread, and you are an embarrassment to this board. THIS is a thread honoring a former First Lady who raised a President and a Governor, so kindly return to the subject at hand.

I don't have anything good to say about the family politics, but she was the sort of FLOTUS who added dignity to the office. I hope her doctors can minimize her suffering. She deserves a place in Heaven.

Forum List

Back