Baron Trump is only 14, and he Already TOWERS Over his Father!

Look at these videos.

I cant help but wonder if he plays basketball.

No, he doesn't play basketball but he does get stuff of the top shelf for the maid. The reason he looks taller than dad is his dad is shrinking like all people do with age..

Don is six one at best. Jeb is 6' three. I was around both of them years ago. Jeb and me are eye to eye. Don is shorter. That kid looks to be 6'4-6'5. Maybe he can train with Unkle Kim and Dennis ?

My 18 year old is 275, 6'5" and wears a size 14 shoe and they have to be Air Jordan basketball shoes but he doesn't play hoops.

Not only is Trump shrinking with age, but he's developing the old man hunch. They're probably closer in height than they look without the hunch.

My 18 year old is 275, 6'5" and wears a size 14 shoe and they have to be Air Jordan basketball shoes but he doesn't play hoops.

No coordination?
Try some logger boots. MAGA with Redwing(made in China), or Georgia Boys(made in China). OK. Herman survivors(made in China). Perhaps Danner make a pair or 3 here now.Get out the Visa !

Why the fuck would he do that when he can get some dem supported sports footwear from communist china?

Forum List

Back