Barr Gobsmacks the Media

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I'm sitting here looking at the slack jaws of the usual media suspects, who were playing " we gottim now!" for two years.

But spin is their stock in trade...I can only imagine the frantic pace of attempts at narrative building in the lamestream newsrooms.

What, in y'all's opinion, are they going to trot out to try to spin what Barr said to the favor of themselves and the Dems?

I'm sitting here looking at the slack jaws of the usual media suspects, who were playing " we gottim now!" for two years.

But spin is their stock in trade...I can only imagine the frantic pace of attempts at narrative building in the lamestream newsrooms.

What, in y'all's opinion, are they going to trot out to try to spin what Barr said to the favor of themselves and the Dems?
That's all they ever do. I'd like to see them hurt so bad they cannot continue.

The 3 heroes that destroys the crooked democrat party

Trump ---Barr---Graham!!!

Hip Hip Hooray !!!

At trumps giant rallies and among the crowd will bring a stampede of strong patriots that will totally destroy the whole crooked deep state

They will become the heroes of America

They'll claim they are innocent until proven guilty.

At trumps rallies he will get a stampede of America's heroes to stop the crooked deep state

Trumps power is increasing each and every hour

Tic Toc Tards……...

Are we having fun or what.

Barr spelled backwards is Real Russian Agent Boy.

We got em this time!

Barr said he does think trump was spied on

A democrat said that is bad language

Surveiled instead

That democrat is in a panic mode to try to stop people knowing just how crooked the deep state has been

It's now too late to stop Trumps total take down of the crooked democrats

He is getting a stampede of heroes to also help

Barr is ready to save the nation as the best AG ever

Lindsay Graham is set to save the nation as being the best senator ever

Well...surprise, surprise! Something we already knew and is not being confirmed. Democrats are in a panic!
Attorney General William Barr Says He Thinks FBI Spied on Trump Campaign
KRISTINA WONG 10 Apr 2019
Attorney General William Barr told senators during a hearing Wednesday that he thinks that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) did spy on the Trump campaign.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/10/barr-reviewing-conduct-fbi-investigation-2/

Soon......

Soon.jpeg

I said it on another thread and I mean it... If A.G. Barr is successful at cleaning up the deep state including some never Trump Republicans, I feel the man deserves to have his likeness on Money…

I kinda miss Stormy. What ever happened to her?

Barr said he does think trump was spied on

A democrat said that is bad language

Surveiled instead

That democrat is in a panic mode to try to stop people knowing just how crooked the deep state has been

It's now too late to stop Trumps total take down of the crooked democrats

He is getting a stampede of heroes to also help

Barr is ready to save the nation as the best AG ever

Lindsay Graham is set to save the nation as being the best senator ever

Lindsey Graham? So what will you say when he votes “yes” on amnesty?

The Walls Are Closing In!

Our attorney general will release the Mueller report to Congress and the public within the next week before Congress takes its two-week spring break starting Friday.

The internal Justice Department review and redaction of the report continues to be a collaboration between the attorney general and the special counsel, and that process has gone smoothly.

Barr will engage with congressional leaders on the redactions to determine whether there may and should be additional disclosure.

Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz’s inquiry into aspects of the Trump-Russia investigation (including FISA abuse) will be released by June, and perhaps as early as May.

The attorney general also stated that he is looking into the conduct of the Justice Department and the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation, including what triggered the probe’s initiation.

So, lots still to come!

Forum List

Back