🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

They won't. We'll just have let them set in the corner and whine like children.
Isnt this where you interupt your sneering for an insincere call for national unity?
I've never called for "national" unity. That's not going to happen now, because people like you are far too tribal, paranoid and ignorant.

So the rest of us are going to have to work around you. That will make this much tougher, but we have to try.

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
pyetro where is the quote by Barr you attribute to him in the thread title? Produce it, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
Found that quote yet, pyetro

I'm beginning to think you admit you are a lying sack of shit.
Nostra always ends up embarrassed at the end:
The quote isn't in there either.

That makes you a lying sack of shit, pyetro
Nostra upon learning of Barr's resignation.
I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
pyetro where is the quote by Barr you attribute to him in the thread title? Produce it, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
Found that quote yet, pyetro

I'm beginning to think you admit you are a lying sack of shit.
Nostra always ends up embarrassed at the end:
The quote isn't in there either.

That makes you a lying sack of shit, pyetro
Nostra after learning of the resignation, when asked about his earlier comments denying tension between Barr and Trump:
images

I didnt deny tension, liar.

Still no quote, liar.
I never said there was a , liar.
Nostra is a liar. I will call you "Quote liar" from now on, liar.
And the resignation triggered you. LoL.
Later, quote liar.

So the rest of us are going to have to work around you.
Thats called a dictatorship

and in your case a minority dictatorship

At least the CCP can claim popular support for their one-party rule

Thats called a dictatorship

and in your case a minority dictatorship
A. It's not. It's called a free and fair election

B. Work on your math skills. 81 million Biden votes as opposed to 72 million (misguided) Trump voters is a majority

Work on your math skills. 81 million Biden votes as opposed to 72 million (misguided) Trump voters is a majority
We know those 81 million votes were not legit

biden got enough honest votes to make it a close election

but he didnt get enough to win

Well no, that's not a dictatorship.
Its a dictatorship with rigged elections that have a predetermined outcome

Just like in china
Dude...it sucks to lose. Do it gracefully
This is the largest-scale group psychosis this country has ever seen.

It literally doesn't register with them that this many people simply don't agree with their adoration of one man. So something must be wrong. Someone must have cheated. This simply can't be.

What obviously makes it even more bizarre is that the one man is such a ridiculous, embarrassing, incompetent buffoon.

Very soon we'll start seeing in-depth psychological studies of this period, and I can't wait. I just hope we learn something.

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
You really need to get me out of your head. Seriously.

You bore me.
Yeah. That's why you ALWAYS respond to his posts you fucking MORON!
You need to get your head out of 'Madcow's pussy'.

Just like in china

It literally doesn't register with them that this many people simply don't agree with their adoration of one man. So something must be wrong. Someone must have cheated. This simply can't be.

What obviously makes it even more bizarre is that the one man is such a ridiculous, embarrassing, incompetent buffoon.

Very soon we'll start seeing in-depth psychological studies of this period, and I can't wait. I just hope we learn something.
Who is going to head up these 'studies'? "Doctor Jill Biden"? HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA! The bitch got her 'Doctorate' from the same crackerjack box as Brian Williams got his Medal of Honor for combat.

It literally doesn't register with them that this many people simply don't agree with their adoration of one man.
Thanks to libs like you I always expected the election to be close

but not close enpugh for Biden to win without cheating

Just like in china

Who is going to head up these 'studies'? "Doctor Jill Biden"? HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA! The bitch got her 'Doctorate' from the same crackerjack box as Brian Williams got his Medal of Honor for combat.
"The bitch"?

WTF is wrong with you assholes

The bitch"?

WTF is wrong with you assholes
Would “slut” be a better word?

her ex husband says jill was having sex with biden during her marriage to him

Stevenson said his suspicions were further confirmed when one of Jill's friends confided in him, stating that she thought Jill and Joe "were getting a little too close." However, it was in October of 1974 when things came to a head for Stevenson and his wife. He explained, "I was at work and a guy came in and asked: 'Do you own a brown Corvette?' I said 'yes, it's my wife's car.' He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them. I said: 'Wait a minute. Who is they?' And he said: 'Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.'"

According to Stevenson, after that, he asked Jill to leave their home and she did. The marriage was O-V-E-R.

Read More: The real reason Jill Biden got divorced

Forum List

Back