🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
So who is the source that reported this to CNN?

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
You really need to get me out of your head. Seriously.

You bore me.
Yeah. That's why you ALWAYS respond to his posts you fucking MORON!
You need to get your head out of 'Madcow's pussy'.
Aww, there's another one.

The bitch"?

WTF is wrong with you assholes
Would “slut” be a better word?

her ex husband says jill was having sex with biden during her marriage to him

Stevenson said his suspicions were further confirmed when one of Jill's friends confided in him, stating that she thought Jill and Joe "were getting a little too close." However, it was in October of 1974 when things came to a head for Stevenson and his wife. He explained, "I was at work and a guy came in and asked: 'Do you own a brown Corvette?' I said 'yes, it's my wife's car.' He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them. I said: 'Wait a minute. Who is they?' And he said: 'Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.'"

According to Stevenson, after that, he asked Jill to leave their home and she did. The marriage was O-V-E-R.

Read More: The real reason Jill Biden got divorced
No. It wouldn't be

I've never called for "national" unity.
your words:

The parties SHOULD work together like intelligent adults who place country over party. Communicate, collaborate, innovate. Create new ideas together so that they all have skin in the game.

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
Trump was Barr's useful idiot to advance Barr's Imperial Presidency agenda.

Well no, that's not a dictatorship.
Its a dictatorship with rigged elections that have a predetermined outcome

Just like in china
Dude...it sucks to lose. Do it gracefully
This is the largest-scale group psychosis this country has ever seen.

It literally doesn't register with them that this many people simply don't agree with their adoration of one man. So something must be wrong. Someone must have cheated. This simply can't be.

What obviously makes it even more bizarre is that the one man is such a ridiculous, embarrassing, incompetent buffoon.

Very soon we'll start seeing in-depth psychological studies of this period, and I can't wait. I just hope we learn something.
Who is going to head up these 'studies'? "Doctor Jill Biden"? HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA! The bitch got her 'Doctorate' from the same crackerjack box as Brian Williams got his Medal of Honor for combat.
"The bitch"?

WTF is wrong with you assholes
Trump brought out who they've been all along.

The country saw it, and rejected it. Thank goodness for freedom of expression.

I've never called for "national" unity.
your words:

The parties SHOULD work together like intelligent adults who place country over party. Communicate, collaborate, innovate. Create new ideas together so that they all have skin in the game.
Yes, precisely.

And people like you, on both ends, don't need to participate.

Thanks for the quote.

A source - lmao

That's a very wise quote. We've given you evidence 6 ways to Sunday that Trump is lying - tens of thousands of affidavits from poll workers, poll watchers, state elections officers, Secretaries of State in all 50 states, and the District of Columbia, and the nearly 100 federal and state judges at every level right up to the Supreme Court, not to mention the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA, and an international organization which Trump invited to monitor the US elections.

All of the above have certified that this was this was a fair and legal election, won by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Only an idiot would reject such overwhelming evidence.

Yes, precisely.

Your reasoning makes sense when translated into your native liberish

you spent 4 years denying trump voters their agenda

but now you want to bury the hatchet so that you can advance your agenda

A source - lmao

That's a very wise quote. We've given you evidence 6 ways to Sunday that Trump is lying - tens of thousands of affidavits from poll workers, poll watchers, state elections officers, Secretaries of State in all 50 states, and the District of Columbia, and the nearly 100 federal and state judges at every level right up to the Supreme Court, not to mention the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA, and an international organization which Trump invited to monitor the US elections.

All of the above have certified that this was this was a fair and legal election, won by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Only an idiot would reject such overwhelming evidence.
Only an idiot would reject such overwhelming evidence.

And that is exactly what you have done.

Yes, precisely.

I just don't care about your opinion. Sorry.

Yes, precisely.

You had majority in both chambers of congress for two years, and majority in senate for four years, and executive branch for four years.

Nobody could deny you your trumpism.

especially the first two years since you had full control of congress + executive.

Forum List

Back