🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
"A 'source' told CNN". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"A 'source' told NEWSMAX". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
Nothing commendable about this POS who enabled another POS because he sees the end is near and now wants to jump ship. WTF is up with this ubiquitous self-defeating and detrimental habit of not holding criminals and traitors accountable?

Nothing commendable about this POS who enabled another POS because he sees the end is near and now wants to jump ship. WTF is up with this ubiquitous self-defeating habit of not holding criminals and traitors accountable?
It's called maintaining your career.
Like everyone else, Barr has bills to pay.

Nothing commendable about this POS who enabled another POS because he sees the end is near and now wants to jump ship. WTF is up with this ubiquitous self-defeating habit of not holding criminals and traitors accountable?
It's called maintaining your career.
Like everyone else, Barr has bills to pay.
That sociopathic f***wad likely has enough to pay his bills for several lifetimes.

pyetro where is the quote by Barr you attribute to him in the thread title? Produce it, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
Found that quote yet, pyetro

I'm beginning to think you admit you are a lying sack of shit.

With the impeached president trump headed out the door, it's sad more Republicans can't regrow their balls.

Trump had a hellva time finding good help from loyal Americans.

The Swamp is deeper and wider than any of us realizes.

Hey Danny boy. How's your theory going regarding Barr and Trump getting along so well

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
Mac-7, tell me more about Barr and Trump getting along just fine. LOL

pyetro where is the quote by Barr you attribute to him in the thread title? Produce it, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Nostra always ends up embarrassed at the end:

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.

On balance Barr did a good job

The fact that it ended on a sour note was his fault not Trump’s

Hey Danny boy. How's your theory going regarding Barr and Trump getting along so well
pyetro where is the quote by Barr you attribute to him in your bullshit, lying thread title?
Bring it, liar.

GO!

The quote isn't in there either.

That makes you a lying sack of shit, pyetro

GO!

Nostra upon learning of Barr's resignation.

GO!

Nostra after learning of the resignation, when asked about his earlier comments denying tension between Barr and Trump:
images

GO!

Nostra upon learning of Barr's resignation.

GO!

Nostra after learning of the resignation, when asked about his earlier comments denying tension between Barr and Trump:
images

I didnt deny tension, liar.

Still no quote, liar.

Holy shit, good for him.

They're best friends in the alternate universe. Really.

Forum List

Back