🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

The media lied to you again and you follow them blindly. Maybe you should think for yourself for once. Never mind, you can't do it.
It is a leftwing media scam

Mac1958 blindly hates trump and embraces every anti trump lie the lib media feeds him

The liberal media isn't lying about Trump - you are. It's pathetic at this point, but then your cult like devotion to this buffoon was fairly creepy to begin with.

What I can't deal with is deceiving, pathological and chronic liars.
Liars, or truth tellers like joe biden

not one of you libs can explain is:

seriously Mac7

posting this video as some kind of evidence, that a kindergartner could figure out, Biden was talking about a cyber security team, shows how far gone you are in your trump worship.

What I can't deal with is deceiving, pathological and chronic liars.
Liars, or truth tellers like joe biden

not one of you libs can explain is:

seriously Mac7

posting this video as some kind of evidence, that a kindergartner could figure out, Biden was talking about a cyber security team, shows how far gone you are in your trump worship.

Nice try

but there is no mitigating evidence that you can point to

There is plenty of election fraud. How else how were you gonna get Harris as president.
Mac1958 voted for biden

And he’s such an honest person that admitting election fraud would make him cry

The media lied to you again and you follow them blindly. Maybe you should think for yourself for once. Never mind, you can't do it.
It is a leftwing media scam

Mac1958 blindly hates trump and embraces every anti trump lie the lib media feeds him

The liberal media isn't lying about Trump - you are. It's pathetic at this point, but then your cult like devotion to this buffoon was fairly creepy to begin with.
Trump ha America's best interest in mind. Biden, I mean harris is going to sell us out to China again.

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.

It would be commendable if (for the pro-Trump side) he kept his mouth shut or (for this anti-Trumper) he stood up to Trump openly and the "information" wasn't based on a CNN source. I'd put the situation down as the status-quo with the anti-Barr tweets being Trump's typical passing the buck onto others for reason of his defeat. Trump's no leader and takes responsibility only in manner of a sorry ass boss.

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.

It would be commendable if (for the pro-Trump side) he kept his mouth shut or (for this anti-Trumper) he stood up to Trump openly and the "information" wasn't based on a CNN source. I'd put the situation down as the status-quo with the anti-Barr tweets being Trump's typical passing the buck onto others for reason of his defeat. Trump's no leader and takes responsibility only in manner of a sorry ass boss.
Libs are easily misled by the lying lib media

Barr will be an interesting case to study going forward. He's been all over the place, one day obediently covering for Trump, another day receiving Trump's juvenile wrath.

Pretty much everything about this one term mess will be interesting going forward. I just hope we learn from it.

Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."

Not sure why Trump expected a Bush Mueller guy to be anything other than a Swamp critter.

Joe DiGenova for AG

Forum List

Back