🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

he boasted about voter fraud
only the INSANE would think that Biden would boast about a cyber theft team.

now STOP your immature, trump antics.... grow up! And if you are already grown up... seek help.

He said it, Loon! Get help!

4o5ksk.jpg
The jump is due to the law that absentee ballots cant be counted until 7am on election day.

LOL! Sure!

And 99.999% of those ballots were for CCP Joe.

Uh huh.

I don't know why anyone bothers with a clown who is so attention starved that he posts the same stupid video a dozen times in a thread, but whatever.
If I posted it only once libs like you would go powder your nose and ignore it

this way I post it right under your nose so you can smell the stink of voter fraud

It's been posted 12 million times you ignoramus. And yet again, you ignore links because they don't fit your worldview. Sad :confused:

Sorry, this has been fact check to death. Not that you'd care of course.
Sure

by the usual lying lib media

why don't you post one of their lame excuses for us to laugh at?

I don't know why anyone bothers with a clown who is so attention starved that he posts the same stupid video a dozen times in a thread, but whatever.

Nice try but old marble mouth did not say all the efforts were aimed at getting out the vote as your lib apologists claim

no doubt liberals were doing that too, but they also had a backup plan that biden bragged about

curiously if the plan was to get out the vote, biden hiding in his basement and not engaging voters personally like Trump did was a really piss poor effort

but old joe didnt need real voters when he commanded the greatest voter fraud machine in history

he boasted about voter fraud

now STOP your immature, trump antics.... grow up! And if you are already grown up... seek help.

He said it, Loon! Get help!

4o5ksk.jpg
The jump is due to the law that absentee ballots cant be counted until 7am on election day.

mqdefault.jpg

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
Threat title is a lie. Not backed up by the link. Nowhere in there is the quote by Barr the OP attributes to him.

Another Fake News CNN hit piece with no sources.

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."

"Uninformed sources told this reporter...."

Liberals posted over and over on this board that Barr was Trump’s lapdog.

Did that change or are the liberals always lying sacks of shit.

Billy realized that he'd better STFU and stop meddling for the Dotard. He doesn't wanna spend time in Club Fed like John Mitchell and most of Donald's 2016 campaign team. He was teetering on the edge.

Something would have to be malfunctioning in that brain of his

so either biden is committing a Freudian slip or he’s senile

pyetro where is the quote by Barr you attribute to him in the thread title? Produce it, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
You really need to get me out of your head. Seriously.

You bore me.
Nobody thinks about you; you're just too emotionally disturbed not to click the smiley.

"A source told CNN"? FFS!

Barr was president's lapdog, but now no longer going to be president, whats the point.
Also, Barr might already have a pardon.

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
You really need to get me out of your head. Seriously.

You bore me.
Nobody thinks about you; you're just too emotionally disturbed not to click the smiley.
Darn!

Forum List

Back