🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

he boasted about voter fraud
only the INSANE would think that Biden would boast about a cyber theft team.

now STOP your immature, trump antics.... grow up! And if you are already grown up... seek help.

He said it, Loon! Get help!

4o5ksk.jpg

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
They say the "Deep State" hates Trump, and Bill Barr is part of the "Deep State", but they don't believe that "Deep State Barr" said something against the President he hates. Cons often get tangle up in their own lies and tales.

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.

They say the "Deep State" hates Trump, and Bill Barr is part of the "Deep State", but they don't believe that "Deep State Barr" said something against the President he hates. Cons often get tangle up in their own lies and tales.
I think the lib media made up a lie about barr and you fell for it

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.

It would be commendable if (for the pro-Trump side) he kept his mouth shut or (for this anti-Trumper) he stood up to Trump openly and the "information" wasn't based on a CNN source. I'd put the situation down as the status-quo with the anti-Barr tweets being Trump's typical passing the buck onto others for reason of his defeat. Trump's no leader and takes responsibility only in manner of a sorry ass boss.
so Bill Barr belong to the section of the "Deep State" that doesn't hate Trump? Please tell me more about your theory/hoax. It's amusing.

Holy shit, good for him.

I think the lib media made up a lie about barr and you fell for it
Is Barr Deep State or not? You're making me dizzy in my confusion.

Is Barr Deep State or not? You're making me dizzy in my confusion.
I have no reason to think barr has defected to the Deep State

and certainly not based on lies by the lib media and repeated here by you

I shed no tears for Fat Billy. He applied for the job in an unsolicited 19 page application that said POTUS can do whatever POTUS wants to do and his powers are unlimited and not subject to checks and balances.

Trump will definitely fire him out of spite. Maybe that's why the Proud Boy leader was at the WH yesterday. He'd be a GREAT Acting AG and a fitting addition for the next month to this administration!

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200926165616-01-proud-boys-portland-0926.jpg

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."

Why worry about being fired? He's going to be out in a month anyways.

Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."

Not sure why Trump expected a Bush Mueller guy to be anything other than a Swamp critter.

Joe DiGenova for AG

Joe's perfect and he can start shooting the disloyal at dawn!

Sorry, this has been fact check to death. Not that you'd care of course.
Sure

by the usual lying lib media

why don't you post one of their lame excuses for us to laugh at?

I don't know why anyone bothers with a clown who is so attention starved that he posts the same stupid video a dozen times in a thread, but whatever.

I don't know why anyone bothers with a clown who is so attention starved that he posts the same stupid video a dozen times in a thread, but whatever.
If I posted it only once libs like you would go powder your nose and ignore it

this way I post it right under your nose so you can smell the stink of voter fraud

Libs are easily misled by the lying lib media

I didn't buy the liberal media's Russian election interference BS four years ago. Trump lost the popular vote count and the electoral college count. Afterwards defeat continued in state and lower level US federal courts, with state governors who in face of Trump's cries certified their state elections, state legislatures who refused to disregard election results and appoint pro-Trump electors and final defeat came at the US Supreme Court. It was loss after loss for Trump. So with the shoe now being on the other foot than it was back in 2016, anybody actually swallowing the BS being shoveled by Trump and the conservative media sure would be wise to get the ring out of their nose to cut loose from their chain. Your point is rather moot, don't you think?

he boasted about voter fraud
only the INSANE would think that Biden would boast about a cyber theft team.

now STOP your immature, trump antics.... grow up! And if you are already grown up... seek help.

He said it, Loon! Get help!

4o5ksk.jpg
The jump is due to the law that absentee ballots cant be counted until 7am on election day.

Forum List

Back