Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.
I think the new dem talking point is gonna be “TRUMP WEAPONIZES DOJ AGAINST DEMS FOR POLITCAL GAIN!!!!”

Well, let's see how this goes.

The Right has been hammering on this story for two years.

If this is what they claim it is, to any degree, they'd be vindicated.
A BIG IF there.... even Tray Gowdy, who did review the super duper classified material on the case for Nunes, said that the FBI had every reason to start an investigation and question what was going on and would have been remiss if they had not....

Also, when the counter intelligence division notified the Gang of 8, required by law, the gang of 8, had no objections.... which is an indication that the evidence of why it was being done, shown to them by this FBI Division, had to have been pretty strong, especially since it involved a candidate or president!
Interesting! Barr’s most telling comment, for someone who tends to be very understated, was his “open question”:

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign advised, as FBI guidelines require, that the campaign was being surveilled?

Especially WHY, when former federal prosecutors Giuliani and Christie, were working for the Trump campaign????

Comey, ya gotta problem. Obama, this happened on your watch
Because the campaign wasn’t surveilled.
and i know you have the proof of this not happening, huh? :)

your wanting it to be true doesn't make it so. santa should have taught you that at least in the last few years.

A BIG IF there.... even Tray Gowdy, who did review the super duper classified material on the case for Nunes, said that the FBI had every reason to start an investigation and question what was going on and would have been remiss if they had not....

Also, when the counter intelligence division notified the Gang of 8, required by law, the gang of 8, had no objections.... which is an indication that the evidence of why it was being done, shown to them by this FBI Division, had to have been pretty strong, especially since it involved a candidate or president!
Interesting! Barr’s most telling comment, for someone who tends to be very understated, was his “open question”:

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign advised, as FBI guidelines require, that the campaign was being surveilled?

Especially WHY, when former federal prosecutors Giuliani and Christie, were working for the Trump campaign????

your wanting it to be true doesn't make it so. santa should have taught you that at least in the last few years.
This is old news. Manafort and Page were surveilled when they weren’t with the campaign.

Crooked Hillary & Susan Rice improperly mishandled classified information. can you believe these folks? that's the real scandal here!

upload_2019-4-10_10-9-10.png

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Barr should have a very interesting report to file when he gets done investigating the shit show he will be investigating.

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when his people report to him.

Should be one very, very interesting report.

This is old news. Manafort and Page were surveilled when they weren’t with the campaign.
AND LORD KNOWS OBAMA WOULD NOT GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN AND/OR FOR HILLARY!

ya got me there.

lord some people got extra helpings of stupid at birth.

Barr said it was. Don't you trust our law enforcement personnel?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.

Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.

AND LORD KNOWS OBAMA WOULD NOT GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN AND/OR FOR HILLARY!

ya got me there.

lord some people got extra helpings of stupid at birth.
LOL

Your hysterics are noted, laughed at and discarded. Again, neither Manafort nor Page were surveilled while they were with the trump campaign. I know how much pesky reality pisses you off; but that only results in the entertainment of watching you pound your fists and stomp your feet.

Oh? And what did Barr bass that on?

LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.
If only you democrats held this same position when it came to your Russia hoax.

LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
you see a lot of strange shit, dopey.

Barr thinks that the Trump Administration is definitely enough to open an official DOJ investigation into criminal conduct.

I wonder if he will.

Forum List

Back