Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.
Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
you see a lot of strange shit, dopey.

Whereas you see nothing, dope.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.
If only you democrats held this same position when it came to your Russia hoax.
I did.

Hyperbole is not reality and Barr confirmed nothing. He said he ”thinks” the campaign was spied on. But he offered no evidence to corroborate his suspicions.
Time to raid Obama and Hillary's lawyers office.
Oh? Based on what?
If only you democrats asked those questions when it came to raiding Trumps people.
Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

So upon what do we base raiding the lawyers of Obama and Hillary?

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Capt._Obvious.jpg

It's overdue.

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
you see a lot of strange shit, dopey.
Dumbfuck, you should try paying attention sometime. Barr went on to say...

“For the same reason we're worried about foreign influence in elections, I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. I'm not suggesting those rules were violated but I think it's important to look at. I think it's my obligation.”

Emphasis added to highlight rightards’ dreams bursting. Oh, and Barr also said he’s not planning on opening a full-blown investigation into the matter. Just goes to show how there’s still nothing there even after 2 years.

The Right has been hammering? The burden of proof is on the accuser, and the Left has now been shown to be hammering thin air for two years!

You act like Barr now needs to prove this was a witch hunt for Trump to be vindicated, and that's just nonsense.
Yes, the Right has been hammering.

Hannity, Rush, Levin, all the rest. Non stop. Every day.

You don't need to be so defensive. I'm listening to Rush hammer on it right now.
what is it he's hammering on?

the fact that for two years there's been an investigation to find a crime and that for two years the avoidance to investigate the actual crime that indeed involve russia? the one thing the investigation was supposed to be looking into. and yet, nothing. and he's wrong how?
Semantics. Whatever. We'll see.

Too much caffeine in this country.
facts, but eh, you hate those right?
As I've said multiple times now, we'll see. I don't know. You'll be vindicated if it's all true.

Holy crap.

Seriously, it's okay to drop the fists and just be normal now and then.
why do you believe I need to be vindicated? I'm not involved in any of this mess the dems stirred up. The facts are out. What we watch are those who really aren't for equal justice in our country and that's a shame. Fk dude, presidential candidate swalwell wanted to nuke a gun owner. I mean, he really thinks he can win with that threat on his shoulders? They don't fking care about america or its people. call a spade a spade dude.

A BIG IF there.... even Tray Gowdy, who did review the super duper classified material on the case for Nunes, said that the FBI had every reason to start an investigation and question what was going on and would have been remiss if they had not....

Also, when the counter intelligence division notified the Gang of 8, required by law, the gang of 8, had no objections.... which is an indication that the evidence of why it was being done, shown to them by this FBI Division, had to have been pretty strong, especially since it involved a candidate or president!
Interesting! Barr’s most telling comment, for someone who tends to be very understated, was his “open question”:

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign advised, as FBI guidelines require, that the campaign was being surveilled?

Especially WHY, when former federal prosecutors Giuliani and Christie, were working for the Trump campaign????

Comey, ya gotta problem. Obama, this happened on your watch
Because the campaign wasn’t surveilled.
and i know you have the proof of this not happening, huh? :)

your wanting it to be true doesn't make it so. santa should have taught you that at least in the last few years.
This is old news. Manafort and Page were surveilled when they weren’t with the campaign.
AND LORD KNOWS OBAMA WOULD NOT GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN AND/OR FOR HILLARY!

ya got me there.

lord some people got extra helpings of stupid at birth.
I've been saying today, they've invested in it. And it is maturing daily.

The Carter Page FISA Warrant (Spying) is being reviewed and the origins of the counter intelligence investigation, by the Justice Dept's IG, as it should be.

I have no problem with that....
And Barr himself said he has no plans to open a full blown investigation. Sadly for rightards, their hopes and dreams are dashed once again.

QUOTE="iceberg, post: 22173814, member: 63397"]

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Barr offered his personal opinion as Trump’s Roy Cohn, that the Trump was spied upon. Barr said he’s looking into whether such surveillance was warranted. The Inspector General is looking into the FISA warrants.

My personal opinion is that the Mueller Report really is so damaging to the White House that Barr is prepared to violate his oath to the Constitution in order to protect Trump and just toss out unfounded allegations on no solid evidence just to deflect from the Mueller Report he’s about to release.

Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

So upon what do we base raiding the lawyers of Obama and Hillary?
You're apparently unfamiliar with the subject. But it's ok. I'm here to help.

The investigation is in part to determine the extent that a FISA judge was given false information as a basis for allowing the Obama administration to spy on the Trump Presidential campaign.

The judge is not equipped or allowed to vet v the validity of the information. being secret, Paige did not have the opportunity to ask that false evidence be removed. (Which makes this a big deal)

Since, unlike Trump/Russia collusion their has been much evidence made public that the Obama administration used a Dossier purchased by the DNC/Hillary campaign that was known at the time to be false, this must be investigated and prosecuted appropriately.

IOW, once again unlike the Russia/Trump collusion hoax, there is real, known, and serious evidence of serious crimes.

I hope this brings you up to speed.

QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 22174012, member: 25197"]Hahaha the Trumpublicans are getting played again, I think![/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

I think

why do you believe I need to be vindicated? I'm not involved in any of this mess the dems stirred up. The facts are out. What we watch are those who really aren't for equal justice in our country and that's a shame. Fk dude, presidential candidate swalwell wanted to nuke a gun owner. I mean, he really thinks he can win with that threat on his shoulders? They don't fking care about america or its people. call a spade a spade dude.
I think I'll wait until we know the whole story.

The Left told me that the "facts" were "out" about Russia, too. I don't believe any so-called "facts" tossed out by wingers, because obviously (a) they may be distorted, (b) the wingers may be withholding contrary facts for partisan gain, or (c) both.

Wingers have zero credibility. We'll see. You may be right. I don't claim to know.

I think I'll wait until we know the whole story.

The Left told me that the "facts" were "out" about Russia, too. I don't believe any so-called "facts" tossed out by wingers, because obviously (a) they may be distorted, (b) the wingers may be withholding contrary facts for partisan gain, or (c) both.

Wingers have zero credibility. We'll see. You may be right. I don't claim to know.
they sure did. they still do. fk dude, a two year investigation and a congressional investigation and nothing. not one damn fking thing. and yet, nope it's right there in front of us. yeah, yeah, yeah.

We all know what peter strzok, lisa page and comey said under oath. There is an actual document called a dossier that has been proven false, that a couple of folks under oath said was used for the FISA warrant. FACTS!!!! No Investigation. And after that two year multiple investigation there is absolutely ZERO facts. zip, nadda. Yeah, i sit here and go, this country's fked. When people are that stupid, there is no cure.

Fk dude, the one device this all supposedly started with, the DNC Server, our intelligence agency never fking investigated. NOT ONE OF EM. dude, that's either treasonous or more stupid than is allowed on this planet.

Yes, the Right has been hammering.

Hannity, Rush, Levin, all the rest. Non stop. Every day.

You don't need to be so defensive. I'm listening to Rush hammer on it right now.
Translation: "MOMMMM!!! HE'S LOOKING AT MEEEEEEE!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!!"

QUOTE="iceberg, post: 22174078, member: 63397"]
Hahaha the Trumpublicans are getting played again, I think!
says the side that believed the left on RUSSIA...[/QUOTE]

oh gawd, stop already

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back