BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

Meanwhile...outside of twisted LibTardia core Americans saw this on Trumps watch....

Unemployment: Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

Poverty Rate: 9.3 before COVID.…… Lowest for data collected 1975-forward. Consistently decreased on his term, which is the only example of said decreases for data collected 1975-forward.

Crime Rate: 2.49: …… All three years on Trump’s watch are the lowest crime rates for data collected 1975-forward.

GDP: …… Most consistent increases since Bush Jr.

Misery Index: 6.6 average. Most positive performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Inflation Rate: Consistently performed under 2%, which is the lowest consistent performance for data collected 1975-forward.
Seems like you look at numbers the way Trump plays golf. I suppose his response to Covid was a mulligan. Unemployment rate, maybe, but what about labor participation rate? The ACA freed up a lot of people from the bondage of employer provided health insurance and the labor participation rate was lower than anytime during the Obama administration, when you righties cried about it all the time.

The poverty rate, it has already been documented within this thread, biggest increase in poverty since records have been kept, sorry, but I don't allow Covid mulligans.

Crime rate--you are going to have to document that claim. I ain't buying it.

GDP--horseshit, Clinton did much better than Trump. Check the numbers.

Misery index--sorry, not taking your word for that claim. I would lean toward Clinton again.

Inflation rate--hell inflation has been under two percent for flippin years. Funny, you will scream mulligan when the Covid reaction hurts Trump's numbers, but claim all the credit when Covid puts a lid on inflation.

You Trump supporters are not that bright, but then again, neither is Trump.

All of these tell-all books have a common theme..aides and close confidants tried to reign in Trump and get him to stop with his unhinged BS but failed.
That is because Trump is the smartest man in the universe. Or so he thinks. But one of his college professors said he was the dumbest student he ever had. That, I can believe.

There's no point "denying" an anonymous source. LOL! Just like the anonymous source that told me they found you naked with a bowl of jello.
Barr resigned a month before Benjamin Trump left office because he was sick of his bully act, his lying & his fucking stupidity. The story is true whether you Trumptards like it or not.

Now carry on with your crying jag because your boy lost if it makes you feel better.

Barr resigned a month before Benjamin Trump left office because he was sick of his bully act, his lying & his fucking stupidity. The story is true whether you Trumptards like it or not.

Now carry on with your crying jag because your boy lost if it makes you feel better.
Barr had 1 simple job, and he failed to do it.
Durham had 1 job & is being prevented from completing it.

Barr had 1 simple job, and he failed to do it.
Durham had 1 job & is being prevented from completing it.
He (Barr) did? And what might that be? Commit treason for Trump? Do you actually believe that Barr, who did plenty for Trump since his appointment would cross that line for a backstabbing bastard like Trump? Do you actually believe that Barr would help to destroy our democracy for a lying corrupt deranged ex game show host who would turn around & stab Barr in the back in a heartbeat?

Enjoy your fantasy.

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Quite a few said this. It was noted here quite often.
then how did he receive 13 million more votes? That isn't logical.

Oh wait, you're saying that Barr was part of the cheat, he knew they were going to steal using mail in ballots that are fraudulent. Gotcha

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued

Hearsay from a Trump hating prog.

Not credible.

Quite a few said this. It was noted here quite often.
Said what, that Barr said what you claim? You mean they repeated an obvious lie?

All the men around Trump were better men than he is. You know they hated being stuck with him.. Trump wasted his presidency.
Just as always Obama thought he was the smartest man in the room. Fact is, he was the most ignorant and Biden a newborn baby is way smarter.

Forum List

Back