Barr's major "unforced error" for the sake of Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
OPINION

It would have been a reasonable and wise decision by Barr to have received the Mueller report on a Friday night, and issue a statement that would basically state this:

I have received from the special counsel a lengthy report (400 pages) with various summaries by his team members. The complexities within this report will precipitate weeks of review and we will need to implement the following procedures:

1. For the sake of full transparency, we will petition an appropriate judge to rule on what segments of grandjury testimonies may or may not be disclosed.

2. We will also need the help of Mueller's team in perhaps excluding from any public findings any or all statements within the Mueller report that could jeopardize future and on-going investigations entrusted to the various other jurisdictions.

Given these important procedures to be undertaken, the DOJ will release to the various congressional committees the Mueller report (with statements on the reasons for any redactions,) no later than the end of this April.

BUT........Barr, instead, chose to serve his master, Trump, over the legitimacy of his office of an impartial AG......and he is now suffering the consequences of his biased decision to prejudicially "clear" Trump....

A grave mistake......

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt he say some from muellers team were going to help him with the redacted parts?

You people are bat shit crazy.

Mueller's report cleared Trump and here you are nit picking anything and everything you can to try to salvage your bullshit.

You people sure are whinny little shits.

Mueller's report cleared Trump and here you are nit picking anything and everything you can to try to salvage your bullshit.

Really? You’ve seen the report?

But......

I thought this was an open and shut case of Collusion by Trump and/or his campaign?????

You mean, all this time, the LYING FILTH in the media were wrong?? ALL OF THEM!!??!

That, all this time, EVERY FUCKING PROGRESSIVE RAT-FUCKER in this forum was wrong???

And now, all you disgusting SCUM got is to go after 'process' bullshit because you can't get a report you're NOT legally entitled to????

You people, the entire left, the entire dimocrap party --

You are truly the scum of the Earth.

You really and truly and honest to God ARE the lowest form of life to ever exist on this planet.

Go crawl back under a rock a rot away.

It's like the subtitle of Ann Coulter's new book-"How the Trump-hating left collectively lost their mind".
They really can't seem to think for themselves so whatever they see and hear on the mainstream news
is all they know.( If Cuomo has Adam Shiff on CNN Wednesday saying there was collusion, it must be true....for example)

Last edited:
I have never heard of a judge granting a. view of Grand Jury testimony. I don't believe there ever has been.

the Dems don't want to have the report released because there are several criminal proceedings that releasing now will kibosh. They want to make sure they get more convictions.

We are only talking 10 days before Barr releases it. You can wait 10 days...

I have never heard of a judge granting a. view of Grand Jury testimony. I don't believe there ever has been.

the Dems don't want to have the report released because there are several criminal proceedings that releasing now will kibosh. They want to make sure they get more convictions.

You are right. Grand Jury testimony is never released to anyone.

If they can't wait ten days then tough shit.

BUT........Barr, instead, chose to serve his master, Trump, over the legitimacy of his office of an impartial AG......and he is now suffering the consequences of his biased decision to prejudicially "clear" Trump....

A grave mistake......

In your imagination, what "consequences" is Barr suffering?

From his activities at the center of the Iran-Contra pardons to his unsolicited memo concerning the impossibility of presidential obstruction of justice short of killing witnesses, and on to taking a job after Jefferson Beauregard Sessions proved to be insufficiently subservient for it in the time of Trump, was anyone honestly concerned about the legacy Barr would leave behind? I mean, really?

Not even Barr, in his wildest dreams, could be so delusional as to assume he got the job for his impartiality, or for his staunch defense of the rule of law to reach even the White House. Neither should we.

It would have been a reasonable and wise decision by Barr to have received the Mueller report on a Friday night, and issue a statement that would basically state this:

I have received from the special counsel a lengthy report (400 pages) with various summaries by his team members. The complexities within this report will precipitate weeks of review and we will need to implement the following procedures:

1. For the sake of full transparency, we will petition an appropriate judge to rule on what segments of grandjury testimonies may or may not be disclosed.

2. We will also need the help of Mueller's team in perhaps excluding from any public findings any or all statements within the Mueller report that could jeopardize future and on-going investigations entrusted to the various other jurisdictions.

Given these important procedures to be undertaken, the DOJ will release to the various congressional committees the Mueller report (with statements on the reasons for any redactions,) no later than the end of this April.

A grave mistake......

You are here to troll about things that has not happened, Barr has stated he will release a redacted version of the 400 page report by mid April. He says that Rosenstein and Mueller are working on it.

Lets see what they release first...….

A grave mistake......

BashSig.jpg

You are right. Grand Jury testimony is never released to anyone.

If they can't wait ten days then tough shit.
Fucking democrats just want chaos and turmoil. Dumbasses mofo’s.

Forum List

Back