Barr's major "unforced error" for the sake of Trump

Where was your concern when Rosentstein was running the Mueller witch hunt?

Why should I have been concerned???.............Rosenstein (a Republicans) appointed another very decent Republican, Mueller...and allowed him to implement an investigation......

So, again, WHY should I have been concerned?

It would have been a reasonable and wise decision by Barr to have received the Mueller report on a Friday night, and issue a statement that would basically state this:

I have received from the special counsel a lengthy report (400 pages) with various summaries by his team members. The complexities within this report will precipitate weeks of review and we will need to implement the following procedures:

1. For the sake of full transparency, we will petition an appropriate judge to rule on what segments of grandjury testimonies may or may not be disclosed.

2. We will also need the help of Mueller's team in perhaps excluding from any public findings any or all statements within the Mueller report that could jeopardize future and on-going investigations entrusted to the various other jurisdictions.

Given these important procedures to be undertaken, the DOJ will release to the various congressional committees the Mueller report (with statements on the reasons for any redactions,) no later than the end of this April.

BUT........Barr, instead, chose to serve his master, Trump, over the legitimacy of his office of an impartial AG......and he is now suffering the consequences of his biased decision to prejudicially "clear" Trump....

A grave mistake......

Oh boy, more monday morning quarterbacking, what a fucking dipshit you are.

[QUOTE="a loss for words, post: 22145170, member: 67149"]t would have been so much better for Putin if Hitlary had won. So so much better

That's rather funny.........

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia - BBC ...

Why does Vladimir Putin hate Hillary Clinton? - ..
https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_...inton-and-other-things-fbi-knows-about-russia
Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO
[/QUOTE]
It's dead. Give it up:
deadhorse-e1282280554511.jpg

[QUOTE="a loss for words, post: 22145170, member: 67149"]t would have been so much better for Putin if Hitlary had won. So so much better

It's dead. Give it up:
[/QUOTE]

Take THAT up with the poster that brought up that Putin would have liked Hillary better.......

For what its worth, I very much DISLIKED Hillary......

Where was your concern when Rosentstein was running the Mueller witch hunt?

Why should I have been concerned???.............Rosenstein (a Republicans) appointed another very decent Republican, Mueller...and allowed him to implement an investigation......

So, again, WHY should I have been concerned?

So what's the problem with Barr and how is he different than Rosenstein?
Well I guess Barr is different in that he wasn't involved in firing Comey, signing the corrupted FISA warrant or commenting about illegally wearing a wire to record the POTUS...

Guess I'm not following why you had no issues with Rosenstein.

It's dead. Give it up:

Take THAT up with the poster that brought up that Putin would have liked Hillary better.......

For what its worth, I very much DISLIKED Hillary......[/QUOTE]I know. Now it's cool to dislike Hillary even from those who were claiming her to be the best person to seek office since Pericles 2500 years ago . But what does that have to do with the dead horse?

I know. Now it's cool to dislike Hillary even from those who were claiming her to be the best person to seek office since Pericles 2500 years ago . But what does that have to do with the dead horse?

I really don't care whether I'm believed or not....but I disliked Hillary because she came off as "entitled" to the presidency.

I'm just pointing out that a poster stating that Putin would have liked Hillary more.... is pure bullshit.

I get most of my news from foreign newspapers and Putin's interviews in 2015 and 2016 emphasized his rabid hatred of Clinton based on her sharp criticism that Putin's presidency was ILLEGITIMATE....

Now, compare Hillary's criticism of Putin to the love fest that Trump has between himself and the old KGB thug.

Progressives missed ( somehow ) the memo that Muellers charge was to find a crime or not. That's it. He didn't. Exhonoration is not part of the charge of the special prosecutor. Everything after that..................noise s0ns. And most folks know it too........take a gander at The Maddow Show ratings lately??:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It would have been a reasonable and wise decision by Barr to have received the Mueller report on a Friday night, and issue a statement that would basically state this:

I have received from the special counsel a lengthy report (400 pages) with various summaries by his team members. The complexities within this report will precipitate weeks of review and we will need to implement the following procedures:

1. For the sake of full transparency, we will petition an appropriate judge to rule on what segments of grandjury testimonies may or may not be disclosed.

2. We will also need the help of Mueller's team in perhaps excluding from any public findings any or all statements within the Mueller report that could jeopardize future and on-going investigations entrusted to the various other jurisdictions.

Given these important procedures to be undertaken, the DOJ will release to the various congressional committees the Mueller report (with statements on the reasons for any redactions,) no later than the end of this April.

BUT........Barr, instead, chose to serve his master, Trump, over the legitimacy of his office of an impartial AG......and he is now suffering the consequences of his biased decision to prejudicially "clear" Trump....

A grave mistake......

Holy crap naters, you’re finally posting about collusion. I was worried you died while boning your Rachel Maddow blow up doll.

You people are bat shit crazy.

Mueller's report cleared Trump and here you are nit picking anything and everything you can to try to salvage your bullshit.

You people sure are whinny little shits.
Really? You’ve seen the report?
Have ewe?
No I have not seen the report. That my friend is the problem. Barr is hiding it
Barr is doing his job by the book your clueless douche.

https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_...inton-and-other-things-fbi-knows-about-russia
[/QUOTE]

But the tards keep claiming that Putin favored Clinton.

Fucking unreal

But the tards keep claiming that Putin favored Clinton.

Fucking unreal[/QUOTE]

Yet lush keeps claiming that Barr is engaging in a cover up by following the law.

Progressives missed ( somehow ) the memo that Muellers charge was to find a crime or not.

Not quite........Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller clearly stated that Mueller's charge was to investigate links or coordination between the Trump campaign's various individuals and the Russian government.

Based on the Trump Tower meetings with the Russians promising dirt on Clinton....to the 5 Trump cronies going to prison, Mueller fulfilled MOST (not all) of his assignment.

OPINION

A grave mistake......
....and then Hillary becomes President

Progressives missed ( somehow ) the memo that Muellers charge was to find a crime or not.

Not quite........Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller clearly stated that Mueller's charge was to investigate links or coordination between the Trump campaign's various individuals and the Russian government.

Based on the Trump Tower meetings with the Russians promising dirt on Clinton....to the 5 Trump cronies going to prison, Mueller fulfilled MOST (not all) of his assignment.

1. There was only one tower meeting, a huge nothingberder as far as collusion.
(hint: talking to Russians is not a crime)
2. What would you call the Hillary campaign actually paying Russians for the Steele Dossier? Collusion? Campaign crime?
3. The 5 cronies are going to prison for crimes unrelated to collusion, perjury traps, tax evasion, etc.

a. Flynn lying (perjury trap)
b. Manafort tax evasion and bank fraud (not collusion)
c. Papadope, lying (perjury trap, served 2-weeks, big deal)
d. Cohen, “willful tax evasion, making false statements to a financial institution, illegal campaign contributions, and making false statements to Congress.” (not collusion)
e. Roger Stone, lying

Forum List

Back