Barry Goes Limp On Raul

He gots to keep it limber or he can't play....

176886_600.jpg

Human rights should not be politicized??? Holy shit.

What do you expect when you have an administration headed by a "community organizer" and the likes of Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice? He's walked into a diplomatic ambush and doesn't even know it.

What do you expect when you have an administration headed by a "community organizer" and the likes of Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice? He's walked into a diplomatic ambush and doesn't even know it.

That asshole is incredible, he's so desperate for a look at me moment he came right out and said I don't care if Cuba tortures and murders their citizens I'm their BFF damn.

The thought of Obama going bothers certain ODSers very, very much.

It's plain what they really want. That's why so many ODSers ordered the anatomically correct Obama RealDoll.

Considering Cuba is against human rights, it makes no sense for Obama to be so cozy with the guy. Unless Obama is jealous of the way Castro is able to control every single thing in his country. Human control is the real matter here. Obama met his idol and he acted like a little schoolgirl with a crush. Sickening!!!!

That asshole is incredible, he's so desperate for a look at me moment he came right out and said I don't care if Cuba tortures and murders their citizens I'm their BFF damn.

He's ached for the limelight since the GOP primaries began....Trump has thrown so much shade at him I doubt he could find his ass with both hands. :badgrin:

Considering Cuba is against human rights, it makes no sense for Obama to be so cozy with the guy. Unless Obama is jealous of the way Castro is able to control every single thing in his country. Human control is the real matter here. Obama met his idol and he acted like a little schoolgirl with a crush. Sickening!!!!

Nobody is going to miss that pompous prick after he leaves the White House, good riddance.

Is that what Nixon said?

Or Bush when he allowed trade with Vietnam during his administration?

BTW, Raul duped Barry into a short press conference in which he demanded GITMO be returned, an end to the trade embargo, and no more talk about his jails full of political prisoners. Then after a few questions he didn't like, ended the press conference. We have a boy trading sound bytes with a butcher.

Obama is getting pointers on how to round up people he doesn't like and torture them in hellhole prisons.

Forum List

Back