🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barry HOSPITALIZED!

Obama, 52, is 6-1 and weighs 180 pounds. He had a resting heart rate of 62 beats per minute, a body mass index of 23.7, and blood pressure of 112/70.

President Obama in excellent physical health report says but he still chews nicotine gum poll cleveland.com

Excuse me, but the man chain-smokes and he's over 50 (and he's black, which is a big deal as regards smoking-related heart disease and heart attack for a man his age), thus all the other window dressing you pack into your post about how healthy you presume him to be, doesn't mean squat. He's in the prime heart attack window of his life, and his own irresponsible addictive behavior only exacerbates his chances of dropping dead...any time now.

I hope the smarmy little letch dies of Ebola with a side order of AIDS and a heart attack induced by a three pack a day nicotine addiction. What a weakling this man is. He can't even summon the will to quit smoking. How pathetic is that?
YOU are pathetic, and may all you wish on another human being, come back and bite you, God willing....AMEN.
Everybody dies.

No big deal if Obie croaks, except for all the street name changes and the expenses that will involve.

Here's a recent artist's sketch of our Dear Leader:

Skinny-Obama-body-builder-.jpg

Excuse me, but the man chain-smokes

Prove it!
You prove me wrong.

Obama quit smoking 5 years ago and still occasionally chews nicotine gum.

Onus remains on you to prove that he "chain smokes".

Oh shut the hell up moron. Obama quit smoking five years ago!! For how long? 6 hours?

Congratulations on harming your own credibility. Your baseless allegations will be treated with the contempt they deserve. Have a nice day.

We know he had a bout of acid reflux because that's what we were told. No one knows how true that is. For all we know it's stomach or esophageal cancer. The public wouldn't be told until after the funeral.

I wish him a speedy recovery and a long life, 1) because watching all the libs turn him into a martyr will just be annoying, and 2) he needs to be around when all the problems he has caused start to bear it's bitter fruit....

I hope the smarmy little letch dies of Ebola with a side order of AIDS and a heart attack induced by a three pack a day nicotine addiction. What a weakling this man is. He can't even summon the will to quit smoking. How pathetic is that?
Geezus......

No, it's just Tom, but you can call me Geezus if you like. Smoker, huh?
how pathetic is someone who who wishes death on someone just because the guy differs politically?.....you are the rights version of Guno.....enjoy that distinction.....

Geezus......

No, it's just Tom, but you can call me Geezus if you like. Smoker, huh?
how pathetic is someone who who wishes death on someone just because the guy differs politically?.....you are the rights version of Guno.....enjoy that distinction.....
Differs politically? THIS SCUM BAG POS IS MURDERING AMERICANS, spying on Americans, raping your children's income, screwing us over again and again and again. This scum bag pos does not deserve to be the president.

A lot of hate towards the man and the party that rescued America from the brink of economic disaster we faced six years ago. Think how much better off we'd be if Obama had had bipartisan cooperation instead of war declared on him by republicans.

Forum List

Back