🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barry HOSPITALIZED!

Excuse me, but the man chain-smokes

Prove it!
You prove me wrong.

Obama quit smoking 5 years ago and still occasionally chews nicotine gum.

Onus remains on you to prove that he "chain smokes".

Oh shut the hell up moron. Obama quit smoking five years ago!! For how long? 6 hours?

Congratulations on harming your own credibility. Your baseless allegations will be treated with the contempt they deserve. Have a nice day.
Irony.

A lot of hate towards the man and the party that rescued America from the brink of economic disaster we faced six years ago. Think how much better off we'd be if Obama had had bipartisan cooperation instead of war declared on him by republicans.
Liar. The only effing thing this scum bag POS rescued was government waste.

Honestly....he looks very sick, he's skinnier than ever.... I've been worried for a while now...
Me too. A President Biden could be worse.

At this point I'd take him over that ugly man Obama

P
I hope the smarmy little letch dies of Ebola with a side order of AIDS and a heart attack induced by a three pack a day nicotine addiction. What a weakling this man is. He can't even summon the will to quit smoking. How pathetic is that?
Geezus......

How pathetic is TomSweetnam? You'd think he's suffered personally under Obama's watch.

Obama quit smoking 5 years ago and still occasionally chews nicotine gum.

Onus remains on you to prove that he "chain smokes".

Oh shut the hell up moron. Obama quit smoking five years ago!! For how long? 6 hours?

Congratulations on harming your own credibility. Your baseless allegations will be treated with the contempt they deserve. Have a nice day.
Irony.

What irony? Fathead Sweetnam needs to prove his claim or STFU. I suspect strongly that he will be shutting the fuck up.

Besides, acid reflux affects non-smokers, too. So Sweetnam needs to excuse himself from this thread and crawl back into it's dark cave.

For the President of the United States, if he or she is sick and someone thinks they should be hospitalized, get them to the hospital, stat.

I don't care if it's a freakin' hangnail.

Just maybe helicopter 'em in so they don't tie up hospital traffic.

Some of these morons apparently can't make the distinction between guarding the health of the OFFICE of President rather than guarding the health of the man who IS President.

Same principle the Secret Service uses. They are protecting the office. Of course there are Secret Service agents who hate any given President, it's just the way it is, but they damn sure will take a bullet for them if need be.

If you had his job for six days, (much less six years), you'd be wearing Depends (size XXL) and on a 24-hour Ativan IV drip.

Oh, and he was not hospitalized. Facts mean nothing to you, and (horrors) you vote.
It's hard trying to run away from your lies, and obama has created a mountain of needless lies

A lot of hate towards the man and the party that rescued America from the brink of economic disaster we faced six years ago. Think how much better off we'd be if Obama had had bipartisan cooperation instead of war declared on him by republicans.

The stock market and jobs look pretty good. Why the anger. Not getting laid or had your unemployment cut off? That's not Obama's fault.

The stock market and jobs look pretty good. Why the anger. Not getting laid or had your unemployment cut off? That's not Obama's fault.
Hum...... if jobs look so good why do you think he lost his unemployment? Hell why do you think he's on unemployment?

I hope the smarmy little letch dies of Ebola with a side order of AIDS and a heart attack induced by a three pack a day nicotine addiction. What a weakling this man is. He can't even summon the will to quit smoking. How pathetic is that?
YOU are pathetic, and may all you wish on another human being, come back and bite you, God willing....AMEN.
Everybody dies.

No big deal if Obie croaks, except for all the street name changes and the expenses that will involve.

No kidding, he's not some damn G-d or something. How many wished death on Reagan when he was shot? many that I recall

Yeah, like Hitler rescued Germany after he burned the Reichstag, the Dems rode to the rescues after burning the economy in Bush's lame duck year.

YOU are pathetic, and may all you wish on another human being, come back and bite you, God willing....AMEN.
Everybody dies.

No big deal if Obie croaks, except for all the street name changes and the expenses that will involve.

No kidding, he's not some damn G-d or something. How many wished death on Reagan when he was shot? many that I recall

I don't think most of these idiots were alive then.

If Obama did all great and wonderful things then WHY did the people vote HIS PARTY out of the house first and then Senate just a month ago?

some of you refuse to live in Everyone else's reality

This is a stack of Obamacare regulations ready to kick in on the 1st of Jan.

tumblr_ng84elvz1x1qdlh1io1_500.gif

The anger is in the black community if you haven't noticed, where there are no stockholders or jobs to speak of.

But they can't dare blame Obama.

I guess the have to blame the fact that the cops are trailing about 200 to 7,000 in the annual "shoot black people" contest they are having with the black community.

This is a stack of Obamacare regulations ready to kick in on the 1st of Jan.

tumblr_ng84elvz1x1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Yep and it's going to HURT the poor, the middle class and businesses. All the thing he claims he and his saintly party looks out for

Why are you compliant with this marxist POS? How are you personally benefiting?

Forum List

Back