Barry names bald-faced LIAR to top post!

JB...

How, do you propose we're supposed to relate?

I went to MEPS in 2005 and was rejected over a hernia and consequently can only guess based off of limited information provided.

Civilians are fed confusion then attempt to come to a table of informed peers and compete.

All I knew that day was that the inaction of our commander & chief led to the deaths of 4 good men. All I still know is that he was 100% out of the picture when data that would have negated a situation like this was circulated to a would be president.

Hypothetically speaking, if impeachment hearings took place, and Obama was effectively removed from office based off of the failure to lead during the situation in Benghazi... Would you still care about ... whatever the hell.. Rice?

I get there are principles here... but what I'm saying is that the details are hurting the end goal.

I understand you sir are an elder, and a former serviceman, and with that I assure you my respect is lent here... I'm just trying to understand your perspective.

Last edited:
The most unfortunate aspect of Susan Rice's appointment is that she will be interacting with foreign counterparts who won't believe a word she says.

obama has singlehandedly destroy the nation's credibility for generations. Maybe for all time.

Bullshit.

DO NOT pull that condescending bullshit with me boy....it was your contention she had nothing to do with the stand-down order the night of the attack....I said it wasn't worth a keystroke. Her "past record" at the UN is a joke......she couldn't get anybody to cooperate with us to boycott Iran's oil sales in any meaningful way....the russians ignored her pleas to stop helping Assad in Syria. She was constantly bewildered by the Security Council's votes she'd misjudged. And then they trot her out to lie about Benghazi. Let me tell you this....I have dropped a rucksack and run for my life to a waiting slick half a click off that was already taking ground-fire....that they would stay on the extraction point as long as possible was unquestioned. Without that, there would have been no mission. So don't give me your text book guesses how this works.....I sat through 17 CIA mission briefings and luckily 17 debriefings which meant I got back alive during TET parts l & 2 '67-'68 RVN. This ain't a game.....this is pacifist cowards running the defense of our nation for their own political motives......it is treason.

I wasn't trying to be condescending. If I was I would have thrown in a "sport" or "champ" in my dialogue. I just think you are butchering your dialogue with incoherent anger, you come across as bitter, not reasonable and that is a shame given the potential validity of some of your points, furthermore you allow your anger to bring in things and try to link together items that aren't even relevant to one another (like the CIA). You're allowing your hatred for Obama to distract you and make you lose focus. Also, I've noticed that you haven't really been able to respond to any of my counterpoints with anything other than general angry ranting which also simply makes you come across as bitter rather than interested in any sort of actual discussion.

I find it interesting that folks who claim to have "sat in on CIA meetings" seem to have no idea of how the spookworld works.

My own, very limited, dealings with former and present spooks are always very different from folks on message boards that rant about "CIA Clearance" and such. Of course there are exceptions. Like a drug addled, boozing Dentist I once knew that worked for the agency (as a dentist).

DO NOT pull that condescending bullshit with me boy....it was your contention she had nothing to do with the stand-down order the night of the attack....I said it wasn't worth a keystroke. Her "past record" at the UN is a joke......she couldn't get anybody to cooperate with us to boycott Iran's oil sales in any meaningful way....the russians ignored her pleas to stop helping Assad in Syria. She was constantly bewildered by the Security Council's votes she'd misjudged. And then they trot her out to lie about Benghazi. Let me tell you this....I have dropped a rucksack and run for my life to a waiting slick half a click off that was already taking ground-fire....that they would stay on the extraction point as long as possible was unquestioned. Without that, there would have been no mission. So don't give me your text book guesses how this works.....I sat through 17 CIA mission briefings and luckily 17 debriefings which meant I got back alive during TET parts l & 2 '67-'68 RVN. This ain't a game.....this is pacifist cowards running the defense of our nation for their own political motives......it is treason.

I wasn't trying to be condescending. If I was I would have thrown in a "sport" or "champ" in my dialogue. I just think you are butchering your dialogue with incoherent anger, you come across as bitter, not reasonable and that is a shame given the potential validity of some of your points, furthermore you allow your anger to bring in things and try to link together items that aren't even relevant to one another (like the CIA). You're allowing your hatred for Obama to distract you and make you lose focus. Also, I've noticed that you haven't really been able to respond to any of my counterpoints with anything other than general angry ranting which also simply makes you come across as bitter rather than interested in any sort of actual discussion.

I find it interesting that folks who claim to have "sat in on CIA meetings" seem to have no idea of how the spookworld works.

My own, very limited, dealings with former and present spooks are always very different from folks on message boards that rant about "CIA Clearance" and such. Of course there are exceptions. Like a drug addled, boozing Dentist I once knew that worked for the agency (as a dentist).

If you weren't a lying sack of shit you'd know when you are called to a briefing or debriefing it is not a "meeting"....you are first told what you are to accomplish, and then asked if you accomplished it? It's one-sided, you speak when you are told to speak and shut the fuck up otherwise....you're a waste of time.

As a courtesy I'll believe him, particularly since it doesn't in any way diminish my argument. I am familiar with these processes, but unlike him I would never actually post my resume online.

Ya know... baiting someone over "I'll bet you're this, I'll bet you're that" is just as bad as someone who isn't shit claiming to be over the internet...

What you want him to post pix or something for you???

If we can't establish an honor level to at least be what we claim to be, or at least for that matter not beating someone over the head with artificial doubts because you don't like their arguments... then why bother debating anything in the first place?

Last edited:

If you weren't a lying sack of shit you'd know when you are called to a briefing or debriefing it is not a "meeting"....you are first told what you are to accomplish, and then asked if you accomplished it? It's one-sided, you speak when you are told to speak and shut the fuck up otherwise....you're a waste of time.

Yeah..I can see a cool headed "jungle avenger" here who managed to do 17 secret missions and get all his men out alive.

How could I have ever doubted you?

:lol:

That's correct ya little pissant.....1/7 AC/AM Eco-Recon, LRP, LRRP....17 missions, never lost a man.

That means that you would have most likely had a security clearance then and should know about the duties of those with said clearances when it comes to keeping sensitive and secret information, well, secret.

I was RECONDO trained at Nha Trang to perform certain tasks within a 5 or 6 man team in a specific area. There were no "security clearances" involved on the tip of the spear. We were expected to avoid contact unless otherwise ordered, or to initiate contact and haul ass. On occasion we'd snatch or terminate a target of opportunity. Real world, no glory....dirty work, crazy work in a jungle where you often couldn't see someboy ten feet from you. I volunteered for LRRPs to save my life.....27 helicopter assaults without a scatch....I knew the first time would be the last time and I survived.....last day before my turtle appeared I took a piece of shrapnel through the cheek, came out the side of my neck....got stitched up and got to that Bird in time.....wasn't sure it was real until they told us we were at altitude a SAM couldn't reach us......got drunk for the first time in a year.

I was RECONDO trained at Nha Trang to perform certain tasks within a 5 or 6 man team in a specific area. There were no "security clearances" involved on the tip of the spear. We were expected to avoid contact unless otherwise ordered, or to initiate contact and haul ass. On occasion we'd snatch or terminate a target of opportunity. Real world, no glory....dirty work, crazy work in a jungle where you often couldn't see someboy ten feet from you. I volunteered for LRRPs to save my life.....27 helicopter assaults without a scatch....I knew the first time would be the last time and I survived.....last day before my turtle appeared I took a piece of shrapnel through the cheek, came out the side of my neck....got stitched up and got to that Bird in time.....wasn't sure it was real until they told us we were at altitude a SAM couldn't reach us......got drunk for the first time in a year.

So what I am getting from this then is that while you have combat experience you don't have any relevant intelligence experience in terms of being familiar with our security clearance procedures and levels.

I thank you for your service, but it doesn't seem particularly relevant to this thread.

As a courtesy I'll believe him, particularly since it doesn't in any way diminish my argument. I am familiar with these processes, but unlike him I would never actually post my resume online.

I do.

Heh.

I work in the financial industry..in IT. I worked for the NYSE for over 13 years and was with a consulting firm before that. Before that..I owned a bar..and was a truck driver for a moving company. (Many other things..but those are what I did the longest)

Worked with plenty of ex-military and ex-spooks. Very few of those folks act this way.

And on another site I spent several years dealing with a special forces type. I found out privately he was a medic that was in the rear with the gear.

So what I am getting from this then is that while you have combat experience you don't have any relevant intelligence experience in terms of being familiar with our security clearance procedures and levels.

I thank you for your service, but it doesn't seem particularly relevant to this thread.

If you had any real experience with the intel community, you'd realize by now this is my thread you're in and I'll take it in any direction I please. And secondly, I've given you my bonafides working with the "Company" without telling you shit about where and what we did.....what are yours? You're coming across like the expert in these matters....other than trying to sell government big shots lying to public is okay by you, what the hell do you know about any of this?

I do.

Heh.

I work in the financial industry..in IT. I worked for the NYSE for over 13 years and was with a consulting firm before that. Before that..I owned a bar..and was a truck driver for a moving company. (Many other things..but those are what I did the longest)

Worked with plenty of ex-military and ex-spooks. Very few of those folks act this way.

And on another site I spent several years dealing with a special forces type. I found out privately he was a medic that was in the rear with the gear.

At this juncture we know you never served, would have to stand on a ladder to kiss a REMFer ass, and generally feel like the helpless turd you are around "special forces types" of which you've met none and never will. You're a smirking leftist toadie who despises those who've stood the wall so you can sleep with drool rolling down your chiny chin chin. What a waste of skin....

If you had any real experience with the intel community, you'd realize by now this is my thread you're in and I'll take it in any direction I please.

This sentence doesn't make any sense. I can understand you wanting to derail your own thread if you feel as though your initial argument has fallen a little flat, but I'm not sure what my intel experience would have to do with that.

And secondly, I've given you my bonafides working with the "Company" without telling you shit about where and what we did.....what are yours?

It isn't just about not revealing sensitive information it is about discussing things in this venue without acting as a representative of my station / place of work. My opinions expressed here are my own and I'm not going to link them to my current area of employment.

I doubt you would care what I did or what my background is given the rigidity of your stances anyway.

Overall I'm not really interested in having a meaningless pissing contest with you, I'm more interested in discussing the original topic of this thread.

Last edited:
As I suspected. Just know there are several guys here who served where I did, did their tour, came home and got squared away despite leftist efforts to portray us as lunatics and baby killers. To a man we know what a lying White House can turn into....an endless war without a total effort to win it. There are consequences to activities you're ready to dismiss with a wave of your hand. So you best be more careful next time trying to impress without a resume you can "divulge". :nono:

As I suspected. Just know there are several guys here who served where I did, did their tour, came home and got squared away despite leftist efforts to portray us as lunatics and baby killers. To a man we know what a lying White House can turn into....an endless war without a total effort to win it. There are consequences to activities you're ready to dismiss with a wave of your hand. So you best be more careful next time trying to impress without a resume you can "divulge". :nono:

I don't see what this has to do with the Benghazi consulate attack. :confused:

I do.

Heh.

At this juncture we know you never served, would have to stand on a ladder to kiss a REMFer ass, and generally feel like the helpless turd you are around "special forces types" of which you've met none and never will. You're a smirking leftist toadie who despises those who've stood the wall so you can sleep with drool rolling down your chiny chin chin. What a waste of skin....

Yah yah yah..Jungle Avenger.

Pretty sure you secretly got the medal of honor and a married to a model too..right?

:cool:

Forum List

Back