Barry turned his back on Iranians - Trump declares support as anti-govt protests erupt

After celebrating Soleimani's death, after being shot by Iranian govt forces for not attending Soleimani's funeral, and after Iran was forced to admit it shot down ANOTHER civilian airline, killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men / women / children, anti-government protests have broken out all over Iran...

...and unlike Barry, President Trump has declared his and America's support:

"To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage,"

Trump tweets support of Iranian anti-government protesters after Ukrainian passenger plane shot down

Iran is none of our stinking government’s business. Wake the fuck up.
Innocent people shouldn't be ignored when they cry out for help.

If you drove by and saw a child being beaten, I guess you'd just open another beer and belch?

Your blob argued that kids in his death camps are not entitled to soap, shampoo, or flu shots.

After celebrating Soleimani's death, after being shot by Iranian govt forces for not attending Soleimani's funeral, and after Iran was forced to admit it shot down ANOTHER civilian airline, killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men / women / children, anti-government protests have broken out all over Iran...

"To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage,"

Trump tweets support of Iranian anti-government protesters after Ukrainian passenger plane shot down

Neither was Europe. But America went and crushed those fascists too.
Yeah let’s kill and die all over the world.
Americans have been dying for the liberation of people they don’t know for over two centuries.

Good people do that. God said it’s the greatest of loves.
That’s laughable. You aren’t very good at history.

Americans have been dying for the liberation of people they don’t know for over two centuries.

Stop believing government propaganda. Get informed.

READ THIS PLEASE...

DEATH TOLL FROM MODERN AMERICAN WARS KILLED IN THE NAME OF "FREEDOM"
OVER 12 MILLION DEAD IN AMERICA'S WARS
SINCE WORLD WAR II
DEATH TOLL FROM MODERN AMERICAN WARS

Oh?
Tell me what the men of the Union Army gained by joining in 1862.
The Yanks of 1917
The GI’s of 1941.

Even today our men and women voluntarily fight and die so others may have liberty.

Oh?
Tell me what the men of the Union Army gained by joining in 1862.
The Yanks of 1917
The GI’s of 1941.

Even today our men and women voluntarily fight and die so others may have liberty.
Read the column at the link and refute it.

READ THIS PLEASE...

SINCE WORLD WAR II
Who were those alleged 12 million?

Oh yeah. People who supported tyranny and mass murder.

There you go again, weeping for evil.

READ THIS PLEASE...

SINCE WORLD WAR II

oh brother. As I feared you are brainwashed.

Last edited:
Where is the Democrats' resolution condemning Iran for shooting down ANOTHER civilian airliner murdering ANOTHER 176 innocent men, women, and children?

Where is the Democrats' resolution condemning Dloeimani & Iran for killing a US Civilian and wounding 4 US troops, for storming our Embassy?

Where is the Democrats' resolution condemning Soleimani for murdering over 600 Americans, for his killing thousands of innocent people throughout the Middle East, for Iran targeting, kidnapping, and killing Americans since 1979?

Instead of a resolution AGAINST Iran, these traitors called the Iranian govt to apologize for the US killing their general who did all of this, the leader of their IRCG - the leader of the largest recognized terrorist group in the world.

:wtf:?!

Triggered Traitors...all of them.

Ca

READ THIS PLEASE...

SINCE WORLD WAR II

Says shitforbrains who accuses our troops of mass murdering of innocents.
You freaks prove you hate America every day.

Ca

READ THIS PLEASE...

SINCE WORLD WAR II

Says shitforbrains who accuses our troops of mass murdering of innocents.
You freaks prove you hate America every day.
Think man think. Don’t be a dupe for a corrupt State.

It’s not patriotic to support a criminal State. Think

That idiot Obama and that clown Kerry gave all that money to the Mullahs up front without any assurances.

That is the most piss poor negotiations imaginable. Money up front, cash on the barrel head, no measurable milestone to get the money, just right into the pockets of Obama's Mullah buddies. They got the money and we didn't get anything but a worthless signed agreement.

When Obama went to "community organizer" school he never learned how to negotiate, did he? He never read Trump's book "The Art of the Deal", did he?

He just gave away the store for jackshit without any milestones or effective verification.

That is just the kind of worthless piece of shit he was was.

where is Pelosi's and the Democrats' resolution condemning Iran for shooting down ANOTHER civilian airliner and murdering ANOTHER 176 innocent men, women, and children?!

When Iran finally admitted to doing what everyone else already knew they had done, the Iranian people of Iran rose up in protest against Iran.

Democrats called Iran's TERRORIST government to sympathize with THEM, to apologize to THEM, and then passed a meaningless, symbolic resolution seeking to strip Trump's powers to protect Americans / this nation...to protect IRAN.

The Democrats chose to stand with the 'evil empire'...with whom they have much in common. Trump chose to stand with the PEOPLE.
SAY WHAT YOU WILL, THEY’RE LOYAL TO THEIR FRIENDS: Democratic Leadership Turns Its Back On Iranian Protesters.

What exactly is Dumb Donald's plan? Does he have one? If the Mullah's are overthrown and there is a change in the government of Iran, what is going to replace it. Does Trump have the first clue as to what will happen?

All evidence is that, failing direction from Vladimir Putin or some other dictator chum, Trump will come up with some notion depending on his level of constipation at he does his morning tweets. There is no plan, no overall strategy, Donnie is just making things up as he goes along, and so far, he's just shooting himself in foot at every turn.

And at the end of the day, the Iranians will not negotiate with Trump. Nor will anyone else. Trump has proven himself to be someone who negotiates in bad faith, and cannot be counted upon to keep his word, or uphold his nation's agreements or treaties. He doesn't even up hold your own laws or Constitution.

This is why Trump has over 3000 business law suits, 7 bankrtupcies, and Deutches Banke is the only bank in the world who will do business with Trump. Only crooks and liars do business with guys like Trump.

What exactly is Dumb Donald's plan? Does he have one? If the Mullah's are overthrown and there is a change in the government of Iran, what is going to replace it. Does Trump have the first clue as to what will happen?
Your empathy and concern for the oppressive, terrorist regime - the largest exporter of terrorism in the world, who gave attacked/killed/kidnapped Americans since 1979, and who do no hesitate to slaughter their own people - is touching, little lying in-American, terrorist-sympathizing snowflake.

:p

All evidence is that, failing direction from Vladimir Putin or some other dictator chum...

Did you actually say 'ALL EVIDENCE'?!

You, Schiff, Nadler, and Democrats have proven you don't know the definition of the word 'evidence'.

Democrats still haven't provided the 1st piece of evidence to support any of their false claims for 4 years now.

You still haven't provided the link to the law you and fellow liar Adam Schiff claim exists affording whistle blowers anonymity and immunity.

Bwuhahahahahaha....

Where is the House Democrats' Resolution condemning Iran for shooting down ANOTHER civilian aircraft and killing another 176 innocent men, women and children....condemning Iran for shooting its own people....and supporting the people of Iran in their fight for freedom?

Democrats are still turning their backs on Iranian people while apologizing to and kissing the backsides of the Iranian government...

Where is the House Democrats' Resolution condemning Iran for shooting down ANOTHER civilian aircraft and killing another 176 innocent men, women and children....condemning Iran for shooting its own people....and supporting the people of Iran in their fight for freedom?

Democrats are still turning their backs on Iranian people while apologizing to and kissing the backsides of the Iranian government...

What does a House resolution do?

obama gave iran millions of $$$

obama turned his back on iran

obama gave iran millions of $$$

obama turned his back on iran

rw's have become as irrelevant as it gets .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back