Barry... You built this

Leddy, the yerrorists didn't obey any of the existing strict gun laws yesterday, so what makes you feel they / others will oney any of the new stricter laws liberals want to create?

Don't fouble-down on stupid when you know what you're foing isn't working.

Fewer guns at that soft target would have done nothing. More concealed carry weapons would have...

WTH is wrong with you RWNJs that you support giving known terrorists guns?

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

The long guns they had were illegal.
Yeah, they got them illegally.... AMAZING how all those existing gun laws did not prevent the terrorists and criminals from getting guns while the law-abiding citizens were sitting ducks....
Dumbfucks...

"The couple "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. Police said the pair carried two assault rifles, two handguns and more than 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and wore masks and tactical gear. They also left a set of three pipe bombs attached to a remote-controlled car at the scene of the shooting, though Burguan said Thursday that they were never detonated. He said all four guns were purchased legally."
Police Search For Motive Behind San Bernardino Shooting

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

The couple "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. Police said the pair carried two assault rifles, two handguns and more than 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and wore masks and tactical gear. They also left a set of three pipe bombs attached to a remote-controlled car at the scene of the shooting, though Burguan said Thursday that they were never detonated. He said all four guns were purchased legally.

Firearms are not the problem in this country, the numbers show this to be true.

Spread some Christmas cheer, buy more guns and ammo...
Yes, firearms are for protection. Yesterday they "protected" 16 people, for eternity...
Ca strict gun laws prevented 16 law-abiding citizens from defending themselves while REMARKABLY failing to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists / murderers who killed them.

Instead of acknowlwdging the enemy and making laws and tactics to go after the real threats, liberals continue to believe if they keep going after the law-abiding victoms the criminals and terrorists will eventually begin to ibey the laws and play nice.

The day Obama gives up his Secret Service detail he can come talk to me about giving up my right to bear arms....

How were they 'illegal'?

I'm going to guess they werent using the 10 round magazines required by California.

Yeah, they got them illegally.... AMAZING how all those existing gun laws did not prevent the terrorists and criminals from getting guns while the law-abiding citizens were sitting ducks....
Dumbfucks...

"The couple "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. Police said the pair carried two assault rifles, two handguns and more than 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and wore masks and tactical gear. They also left a set of three pipe bombs attached to a remote-controlled car at the scene of the shooting, though Burguan said Thursday that they were never detonated. He said all four guns were purchased legally."
Guessed obama's vetting of her coming from Pakistan and their trip to Saudi was 'lacking'.....but I'm sure they do netter checks on the 'refugees' :p lol

The couple "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. Police said the pair carried two assault rifles, two handguns and more than 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and wore masks and tactical gear. They also left a set of three pipe bombs attached to a remote-controlled car at the scene of the shooting, though Burguan said Thursday that they were never detonated. He said all four guns were purchased legally.

But I doubt they were using ten round mags.

How were they 'illegal'?

I'm going to guess they werent using the 10 round magazines required by California.

WHAT?

You think they may have broken the law?

How were they 'illegal'?

WHAT?

You think they may have broken the law?

I just cant believe the ban on thirty round mags failed to save lives.

Ca strict gun laws prevented 16 law-abiding citizens from defending themselves while REMARKABLY failing to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists / murderers who killed them.
BS, total...

Paint my Patootie supports Obama, and radical ISLAM, no doubt about it! He wants to blame our laws for their extremism. It is the LEFT who breaks our laws, and support illegal activitiy, like illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, keeping open borders that citizens demand closed.

The libs are going to lose in 16 big, and stuff like this just proves why!

How were they 'illegal'?

The guns were legal, so that would include the magazines.

How were they 'illegal'?

So you actually believe they used 10 round magazines?:lmao:

How were they 'illegal'?

Two different networks said they were legal.

How were they 'illegal'?

And unless these guys were class 3 license holders they most definitely werent legal if they were full auto.

How were they 'illegal'?

And unless these guys were class 3 license holders they most definitely werent legal if they were full auto.

Who said they went full auto?

How were they 'illegal'?

Two different networks said they were legal.

So do you think the networks know whether or not the terrorist purchased thirty round mags?
I highly doubt it. They are getting the purchase status of the rifle,not the magazine.

I don't want known terrorists to have guns, but I have an issue with suspected terrorists not getting guns.

Forum List

Back