Barry... You built this

How were they 'illegal'?

I'm going to guess they werent using the 10 round magazines required by California.

The guns were legal, so that would include the magazines.

So you actually believe they used 10 round magazines?:lmao:

Two different networks said they were legal.

So do you think the networks know whether or not the terrorist purchased thirty round mags?
I highly doubt it. They are getting the purchase status of the rifle,not the magazine.

I'm sure the ATF would have mentioned if there was anything illegal about the guns.
San Bernardino shooting: ATF says all 4 guns used by suspects bought legally

I'm going to guess they werent using the 10 round magazines required by California.

So do you think the networks know whether or not the terrorist purchased thirty round mags?
I highly doubt it. They are getting the purchase status of the rifle,not the magazine.

I'm sure the ATF would have mentioned if there was anything illegal about the guns.

ATF isnt' overly concerned about state law.

and the size of the magazine is a state law.

WTH is wrong with you RWNJs that you support giving known terrorists guns?

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

We don't want known terrorists, but I have an issue with suspected terrorists.

Of course you do. Right wingers have an issue with reason in lots of forms

Have you got a credible reason to doubt it? If so please present a link.

The long guns they had were illegal.

The long guns they had were illegal.

How were they 'illegal'?

And unless these guys were class 3 license holders they most definitely werent legal if they were full auto.

Who said they went full auto?

It's in one of these threads and I cant remember off the top of my head who said it.
I assumed they were the standard sports rifle as well but if they were full auto they were not likely to be legal.

How were they 'illegal'?

And unless these guys were class 3 license holders they most definitely werent legal if they were full auto.

Who said they went full auto?

It's in one of these threads and I cant remember off the top of my head who said it.
I assumed they were the standard sports rifle as well but if they were full auto they were not likely to be legal.

And we all know anything you read on these threads is gospel.

To doubt what?

the state law?

that the ATF doesn't care about the California restrictions on magazine capacity?

Or are you just ranting to be ranting?

To doubt what?

the state law?

that the ATF doesn't care about the California restrictions on magazine capacity?

That the ATF would have mentioned anything illegal about the guns by state or federal law.

The guys were loaded down with mags. I highly doubt they'd choose ten rounders when thirties are readily available.

And you'll note that it says the guns were bought legally....

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

I believe in due process, if the government thought you to be a murder suspect or a suspected rapist, you should not be denied freedoms without due process.

I know you dislike due process and believe in stripping others rights away just because.

Anyone who traveled to a radical terrorist country should be banned from having any weapons & banned from returning to the USA.

To doubt what?

the state law?

That the ATF would have mentioned anything illegal about the guns by state or federal law.

Why would they mention anything about the size of the magazine?

30 rd magazines are legal in most states, they are Federal.

nothing for them on that front.

The guys were loaded down with mags. I highly doubt they'd choose ten rounders when thirties are readily available.

Believe what you want. So far you have given no reason to believe there was anything illegal about the guns other than you think you read it on a message board. If that's good enough for you, there is no need for me to try to convince you differently.

I believe in due process, if the government thought you to be a murder suspect or a suspected rapist, you should not be denied freedoms without due process.

I know you dislike due process and believe in stripping others rights away just because.

Then you must be against the no fly list too.

Believe what you want. So far you have given no reason to believe there was anything illegal about the guns other than you think you read it on a message board. If that's good enough for you, there is no need for me to try to convince you differently.

Well poodle since I already said I assumed they were standard sporting rifles and I had just read the post not a minute before hand,I had no other knowledge as to the veracity of the post as of yet.
So if ya want to continue to act like you've scored some kind of points go right ahead...in reality you're just a pathetic little weasel.

Forum List

Back